Stray Fawn Community

Cool and epic Rain World thread

BirbMonster

28 minutes ago, BirbMonster said:

Outskirts is definatley SU_A53. It's so iconic (at least for me) and I always think of this location (but also SU_B04) when someone says Outskirts. I renember my experience with this room when I started the game... I entered through the bottom pipe, the music started playing, I was like 'woooaaaah....' and then I saw my first lizard. Good memories.

Screenshot(2921).png.4990a7d27acce5c856933fbb3b94cb69.png

Same. Definitely my favourite room in the whole game.

Caramel lizards are the best lizard. Look at them they're so fat and stupid /pos

image.png.e500e6bab152612fb50e0c961b97258a.png

Why do I gravitate towards chonky creatures with dull colours? Like MudWings are my favourite WoF tribe and these are my favourite RW lizaor?

• Love 1

1 minute ago, BirbMonster said:

Caramel lizards are the best lizard. Look at them they're so fat and stupid /pos

image.png.e500e6bab152612fb50e0c961b97258a.png

Why do I gravitate towards chonky creatures with dull colours? Like MudWings are my favourite WoF tribe and these are my favourite RW lizaor?

I would tame these more if I could bring them with me... they can't climb poles :[

6 minutes ago, BirbMonster said:

I would tame these more if I could bring them with me... they can't climb poles :[

If you get the lizard editor mod (I don't know what exactly it's called) you can make it so they can.

• Eek! 1

Rain World tip you might know but I'll share it anyway:

Artificer can kill creatures with her bare hands, no weapons needed. If you do the explosive jump while crouching, nearby creatures will be knocked back and become stunned. While creatures are stunned, you can grab them and hold shift to deal damage. For creatures with more health just rinse and repeat till they die. 

I don't reccomend this technique against bigger, more dangerous creatures. For those, you're better off making an explosive spear. But those two abilities are still very useful if you're in a pickle 👍

51 minutes ago, BirbMonster said:

Rain World tip you might know but I'll share it anyway:

Artificer can kill creatures with her bare hands, no weapons needed. If you do the explosive jump while crouching, nearby creatures will be knocked back and become stunned. While creatures are stunned, you can grab them and hold shift to deal damage. For creatures with more health just rinse and repeat till they die. 

I don't reccomend this technique against bigger, more dangerous creatures. For those, you're better off making an explosive spear. But those two abilities are still very useful if you're in a pickle 👍

the same action (down + jump + grab) can also be used to parry spears thrown by scavengers but it's pretty hard to pull off

• Paw up 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/11/2024 at 4:29 PM, BirbMonster said:

Screenshot(2965).thumb.png.23ac6f0faa63ddba2af4238036d3d35d.png

No you do not get context of what is going in in this screenshot

Explaination:

-Several lizards

-Explosion and beehive going off

-Lizard getting launched in the side of the screen 

-There were scavs a mere second ago I swear

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/19/2024 at 11:21 AM, Modiano Urania said:

NOOOOOOOOO the update broke Emerald's Tweaks 😭

It's been fixed!!! Except for the Slugsomnia feature. Only have two outdated mods (Less Deadly Rain and Pups+) now

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...