Stray Fawn Community

owouwutwageowouwus uwuwuwu wanguwuage thwead

BirbMonstwo

16 minutes ago, lizardcake said:

the fitnessgwam™ pacew test is a muwuwtistage aewowobic capacity test that pwowogwessivewy gets mowowe difficuwuwt as it cowontinuwues. the 20 metew pacew test wiww begin in 30 secowonds. wine uwup at the stawt. the wuwunning speed stawts swowowwy, buwut gets fastew each minuwute aftew yowouwu heaw this signal. [beep] a singwe wap showouwuwd be cowompweted each time yowouwu heaw this sowouwund. [ding] wemembew to wuwun in a stwaight line, and wuwun as wowong as powossibwe. the secowond time yowouwu faiw towo cowompwete a wap befowowe the sowouwund, yowouwuw test is owovew. the test wiww begin owon the wowd stawt. owon yowouwuw mawk, get weady, stawt.

I am dying uwu

The epr is a thiwd genewatiowon pwessuwuwised watew weactowow design. It has been designed and devewowoped mainwy by fwamatowome (pawt owof aweva between 2001 and 2017) and éwectwicité de fwance (edf) in fwance, and siemens in gewmany. In euwuwowope this weactowow design was cawwed euwuwowopean pwessuwuwised reactowow, and the intewnatiowonawised name was evowowuwutiowonawy powowew reactowow, buwut it is nowow simpwy named epr.

• Paw up 1

Thewe have been twowo majowow types owof candu weactowows, the owowiginaw design owof awowouwund 500 mwe that was intended towo be uwused in muwuwti-weactowow instawwatiowons in wawge pwants, and the watiowonawized candu 6 in the 600 mwe cwass that is designed towo be uwused in singwe stand-awowone uwunits owow in smaww muwuwti-uwunit pwants. Candu 6 uwunits wewe buwuiwt in quwuebec and new bwuwunswick, as weww as pakistan, awgentina, sowouwuth kowowea, rowomania, and china. A singwe exampwe owof a nowon-candu 6 design was sowowd towo india. The muwuwti-uwunit design was uwused owonwy in ontawiowo, canada, and gwew in size and powowew as mowowe uwunits wewe instawwed in the pwowovince, weaching ~880 mwe in the uwunits instawwed at the dawwingtowon nuwucweaw genewating statiowon. An effowowt towo watiowonawize the wawgew uwunits in a fashiowon simiwaw towo candu 6 wed towo the candu 9.

• Paw up 1

The cat (fewis catuwus) is a dowomestic species owof smaww cawnivowowowouwus mammaw. It is the owonwy dowomesticated species in the famiwy fewidae and is cowommowonwy wefewwed towo as the dowomestic cat owow howouwuse cat towo distinguwuish it fwowom the wiwd membews owof the famiwy. Cats awe cowommowonwy kept as howouwuse pets buwut can awsowo be fawm cats owow fewaw cats; the fewaw cat wanges fweewy and avowoids huwuman cowontact. Dowomestic cats awe vawuwued by huwumans fowow cowompaniowonship and theiw abiwity towo kiww wowodents. Abowouwut 60 cat bweeds awe wecowognized by vawiowouwus cat wegistwies.

the cat is simiwaw in anatowomy towo the owothew fewid species: it has a stwowong fwexibwe bowody, quwuick wefwexes, shawp teeth, and wetwactabwe cwaws adapted towo kiwwing smaww pwey wike mice and wats. Its night visiowon and sense owof smeww awe weww devewowoped. Cat cowommuwunicatiowon incwuwudes vowocawizatiowons wike meowowing, puwuwwing, twiwwing, hissing, gwowowwing, and gwuwunting as weww as cat-specific bowody wanguwuage. Awthowouwugh the cat is a sowociaw species, it is a sowowitawy huwuntew. As a pwedatowow, it is cwepuwuscuwuwaw, i.e. mowost active at dawn and duwusk. It can heaw sowouwunds towoowo faint owow towoowo high in fwequwuency fowow huwuman eaws, suwuch as thowose made by mice and owothew smaww mammaws. It awsowo secwetes and pewceives phewowomowones.

femawe dowomestic cats can have kittens fwowom spwing towo wate auwutuwumn, with wittew sizes owoften wanging fwowom twowo towo five kittens. Dowomestic cats awe bwed and showown at events as wegistewed pedigweed cats, a howobby knowown as cat fancy. Powopuwuwatiowon cowontwowow owof cats may be achieved by spaying and neuwutewing, buwut theiw pwowowifewatiowon and the abandowonment owof pets has wesuwuwted in wawge nuwumbews owof fewaw cats wowowwdwide, cowontwibuwuting towo the extinctiowon owof entiwe biwd, mammaw, and weptiwe species.

it was wowong thowouwught that cat dowomesticatiowon began in ancient egypt, whewe cats wewe venewated fwowom awowouwund 3100 bc, buwut wecent advances in awchaeowowowogy and genetics have showown that theiw dowomesticatiowon owoccuwuwwed in westewn asia awowouwund 7500 bc.

as owof 2021, thewe wewe an estimated 220 miwwiowon owowned and 480 miwwiowon stway cats in the wowowwd. As owof 2017, the dowomestic cat was the secowond mowost powopuwuwaw pet in the united states, with 95.6 miwwiowon cats owowned and awowouwund 42 miwwiowon howouwusehowowds owowning at weast owone cat. In the united kingdowom, 26% owof aduwuwts have a cat, with an estimated powopuwuwatiowon owof 10.9 miwwiowon pet cats as owof 2020.

• Haha 2
  • Eek! 1
  • Love 1

• 3 months later...

I am cuwuwwentwy cwying sowo hawd wight nowow. This is sewiowouwuswy the mowost beauwutifuwuw, weww puwut towogethew stowowy evew. I can’t bewieve howow magicaw it was 1:12. That pawt twuwuwy made me shed a teaw. And especiawwy at 6:34 that pawt was juwust sowo twuwuwy heawt towouwuching wowowds can nowot descwibe the sewies owof emowotiowons i fewt. I absowowuwutewy wowoved the cwimax it had insanewy excewwent detaiw. Oh and we can’t fowowget the cowoncwuwusiowon. The cowoncwuwusiowon was the gweatest and saddest cowoncwuwusiowon i have evew seen bettew than any owof the bowoowoks i have wead. Thank yowouwu sowo muwuch fowow cweating this absowowuwute mastewpiece. This is essentiawwy the mowost impowowtant mastewpiece owof fiwm histowowy. It is a twagedy that this, it can’t be cawwed a fiwm, buwut a twanscendent emowotiowonaw expewience, wiww be inaccessibwe fowow mowost. It beauwutifuwuwwy encapsuwuwates the huwuman stwuwuggwe towo its basics; suwuffewing, pweasuwuwe, faith, despaiw. It cowonnects with the chawactews within the viewews, individuwuaws suwuppwessed within owouwuw owown suwubcowonsciowouwus. It stays vibwant, fwesh, and wevowowuwutiowonizes the awt owof stowowytewwing and fiwmmaking whiwe making a damn owof statement owon what it means towo be huwuman. Entewtaining, gwipping, and simpwy exhiwawating. This might be the mowost impactfuwuw piece owof awt i’ve cowome acwowoss in my wife, and i’m definitewy cowoming back towo it in the neaw fuwutuwuwe towo stuwudy it mowowe deepwy. this is an absowowuwute mastewpiece , i was bwowouwught towo teaws wistening towo this and seeing the bacowon gowo whiwwy swiwwy in a ciwcwe cowouwuntwess times. it absowowuwutewy mowoved my sowouwuw , and i dowon't think i can evew be the same. this bacowon has changed my entiwe mentaw state , i am nowow at peace with whowo i am and what i wiww be dowoing watew in my wife. i have fowowgiven aww my enemies and nowow i am a man owof a pacifist wife. I wiww mowove owon , gowotta mowove owon , as the sowong says. the bacowon is sowo inspiwatiowonaw , it shawes it vast wisdowom with aww owof uwus , and we awe aww sowo wuwucky that it wowouwuwd bestowow it's gweat wowowds with uwus. we awe aww chiwdwen owon bacowon. haiw bacowon. haiw bacowon. The spinning bacowon, wowotating in owone diwectiowon with this muwusic... This made me teaw uwup. Howow cowouwuwd suwuch a bacowon dowo suwuch a thing? i'm stwuwuck by awe by this mastewpiece. Especiawwy when the bacowon spins, showowing its wightwy sawt cowovewed tan skin. I can heaw the cwuwunch juwust fwowom hewe, and sowo as the beauwutifuwuw sowouwund owof the bacowon scwaping the dawk, smowoowoth vewvet fwowoowow. The fwavowow, muwusic and evewything can be heawd, tasted, seen and fewt fwowom a scween. Yowouwu can weawwy heaw the bweaths between the muwusic awtist, empathizing hew wowove fowow this wowotating bacowon. Twuwuwy what i caww mowodewn awt. This was the mowost wegendawy pewfowowmance by any piece owof bacowon i have evew watched. The acting was towop tiew and vewy wife changing. This is owone owof the gweatest wowowk fwowom a piece owof bacowon i have evew seen especiawwy owon 57:42.I am cuwuwwentwy cwying sowo hawd wight nowow. This is sewiowouwuswy the mowost beauwutifuwuw, weww puwut towogethew stowowy evew. I can’t bewieve howow magicaw it was at 1:12. That pawt twuwuwy made me shed a teaw. And especiawwy at 6:34 that pawt was juwust sowo twuwuwy heawt towouwuching wowowds can nowot descwibe the sewies owof emowotiowons i fewt. I absowowuwutewy wowoved the cwimax it had insanewy excewwent detaiw. Oh and we can’t fowowget the cowoncwuwusiowon. The cowoncwuwusiowon was the gweatest and saddest cowoncwuwusiowon i have evew seen bettew than any owof the bowoowoks i have wead. Thank yowouwu sowo muwuch fowow cweating this absowowuwute mastewpiece. This is essentiawwy the mowost impowowtant mastewpiece owof fiwm histowowy. It is a twagedy that this, it can’t be cawwed a fiwm, buwut a twanscendent emowotiowonaw expewience, wiww be inaccessibwe fowow mowost. It beauwutifuwuwwy encapsuwuwates the huwuman stwuwuggwe towo its basics; suwuffewing, pweasuwuwe, faith, despaiw. It cowonnects with the chawactews within the viewews, individuwuaws suwuppwessed within owouwuw owown suwubcowonsciowouwus. It stays vibwant, fwesh, and wevowowuwutiowonizes the awt owof stowowytewwing and fiwmmaking whiwe making a damn owof statement owon what it means towo be huwuman. Entewtaining, gwipping, and simpwy exhiwawating. This might be the mowost impactfuwuw piece owof awt i’ve cowome acwowoss in my wife, and i’m definitewy cowoming back towo it in the neaw fuwutuwuwe towo stuwudy it mowowe deepwy. this is an absowowuwute mastewpiece , i was bwowouwught towo teaws wistening towo this and seeing the bacowon gowo whiwwy swiwwy in a ciwcwe cowouwuntwess times. Tt absowowuwutewy mowoved my sowouwuw , and i dowon't think i can evew be the same. this bacowon has changed my entiwe mentaw state , i am nowow at peace with whowo i am and what i wiww be dowoing watew in my wife. i have fowowgiven aww my enemies and nowow i am a man owof a pacifist wife. I wiww mowove owon , gowotta mowove owon , as the sowong says. the bacowon is sowo inspiwatiowonaw , it shawes it vast wisdowom with aww owof uwus , and we awe aww sowo wuwucky that it wowouwuwd bestowow it's gweat wowowds with uwus. we awe aww chiwdwen owon bacowon. haiw bacowon. haiw bacowon. The spinning bacowon, wowotating in owone diwectiowon with this muwusic... This made me teaw uwup. Howow cowouwuwd suwuch a piece owof bacowon dowo suwuch a thing? i'm stwuwuck by awe by this mastewpiece. Especiawwy when the bacowon spins, showowing its wightwy sawt cowovewed tan skin. I can heaw the cwuwunch juwust fwowom hewe, and sowo as the beauwutifuwuw sowouwund owof the bacowon scwaping the dawk, smowoowoth vewvet fwowoowow. The fwavowow, muwusic and evewything can be heawd, tasted, seen and fewt fwowom a scween. Yowouwu can weawwy heaw the bweaths between the muwusic awtist, empathizing hew wowove fowow this wowotating bacowon. Twuwuwy what i caww mowodewn awt. This was the mowost wegendawy pewfowowmance by any bacowon i have evew watched. The acting was towop tiew and vewy wife changing. This is owone owof the gweatest wowowk fwowom a bacowon i have evew seen especiawwy owon 17:24. I am cuwuwwentwy cwying sowo hawd wight nowow. This is sewiowouwuswy the mowost beauwutifuwuw, weww puwut towogethew stowowy evew. I can’t bewieve howow magicaw it was 1:12. That pawt twuwuwy made me shed a teaw. And especiawwy at 6:34 that pawt was juwust sowo twuwuwy heawt towouwuching wowowds can nowot descwibe the sewies owof emowotiowons i fewt. I absowowuwutewy wowoved the cwimax it had insanewy excewwent detaiw. Oh and we can’t fowowget the cowoncwuwusiowon. The cowoncwuwusiowon was the gweatest and saddest cowoncwuwusiowon i have evew seen bettew than any owof the bowoowoks i have wead. Thank yowouwu sowo muwuch fowow cweating this absowowuwute mastewpiece. This is essentiawwy the mowost impowowtant mastewpiece owof fiwm histowowy. It is a twagedy that this, it can’t be cawwed a fiwm, buwut a twanscendent emowotiowonaw expewience, wiww be inaccessibwe fowow mowost. It beauwutifuwuwwy encapsuwuwates the huwuman stwuwuggwe towo its basics; suwuffewing, pweasuwuwe, faith, despaiw. The wowowk puwut in towo this is incwedibwy inspiwing. The gwaphics, the animatiowon, the muwusic, sowo muwuch thowouwught was puwut intowo it. This has wemined me that yowouwu can dowo anything yowouwu puwut yowouwuw mind towo. Nowot even mentiowoning the memowowies, this makes me feew wike an infant again, juwust waying my eyes owon this beauwutifuwuw mastewpiece gives me aww the gowoowod feewings in wife. I awsowo uwundewstand what happiness is again fwowom this. Nowot even towo mentiowon the mowost incwedibwe pawt that is 2:10. Bacowon spinning has changed my wife fowow the bettew. It cowonnects with the chawactews within the viewews, individuwuaws suwuppwessed within owouwuw owown suwubcowonsciowouwus. It stays vibwant, fwesh, and wevowowuwutiowonizes the awt owof stowowytewwing and fiwmmaking whiwe making a damn owof statement owon what it means towo be huwuman. Entewtaining, gwipping, and simpwy exhiwawating. This might be the mowost impactfuwuw piece owof awt i’ve cowome acwowoss in my wife, and i’m definitewy cowoming back towo it in the neaw fuwutuwuwe towo stuwudy it mowowe deepwy. this is an absowowuwute mastewpiece , i was bwowouwught towo teaws wistening towo this and seeing the bacowon gowo whiwwy swiwwy in a ciwcwe cowouwuntwess times. it absowowuwutewy mowoved my sowouwuw , and i dowon't think i can evew be the same. this bacowon has changed my entiwe mentaw state , i am nowow at peace with whowo i am and what i wiww be dowoing watew in my wife. Sowo muwuch gweat gwaphic design, sowo muwuch suwuspense, sowo muwuch gweatness in this owone videowo. i have fowowgiven aww my enemies and nowow i am a man owof a pacifist wife. I wiww mowove owon , gowotta mowove owon , as the sowong says. the bacowon is sowo inspiwatiowonaw , it shawes it vast wisdowom with aww owof uwus , and we awe aww sowo wuwucky that it wowouwuwd bestowow it's gweat wowowds with uwus. we awe aww chiwdwen owon bacowon. haiw bacowon. haiw bacowon. The spinning bacowon, wowotating in owone diwectiowon with this muwusic... This made me teaw uwup. Howow cowouwuwd suwuch a bacowon dowo suwuch a thing? i'm stwuwuck by awe by this mastewpiece. Especiawwy when the bacowon spins, showowing its wightwy sawt cowovewed tan skin. I can heaw the cwuwunch juwust fwowom hewe, and sowo as the beauwutifuwuw sowouwund owof the bacowon scwaping the dawk, smowoowoth vewvet fwowoowow. The fwavowow, muwusic and evewything can be heawd, tasted, seen and fewt fwowom a scween. Yowouwu can weawwy heaw the bweaths between the muwusic awtist, empathizing hew wowove fowow this wowotating bacowon. Twuwuwy what i caww mowodewn awt. This was the mowost wegendawy pewfowowmance by any bacowon i have evew watched. The acting was towop tiew and vewy wife changing. This is owone owof the gweatest wowowk fwowom a piece owof bacowon i have evew seen especiawwy owon 57:42. I am cwying. This has made me gowo thwowouwugh an emowotiowonaw wowowwewcowoastew. I cwied, beat owoff, and awsowo watched a mowovie whiwe watching this pwemiewe. This has made me gowo thwowouwugh sowo muwuch. I passed depwessiowon becauwuse owof this. It weawwy inspiwed me towo becowome an owouwutstanding yowouwung man. Thank yowouwu.

• Love 1

Yowouwu awe a nowomadic swuwugcat, bowoth pwedatowow and pwey in a bwowoken ecowosystem. Gwab yowouwuw speaw and bwave the induwustwiaw wastes, huwunting enowouwugh fowoowod towo suwuwvive, buwut be wawy— owothew, biggew cweatuwuwes have the same pwan... and swuwugcats wowoowok dewiciowouwus.

• Love 1

Bweed them, feed them, wisten towo them sing! cweate an iswand fuwuww owof singing mowonstews, then watch yowouwuw sowong evowowve as yowouwu bweed and uwupgwade them. Design and buwuiwd uwuniquwue decowowatiowons towo make yowouwuw wowowwd wowoowok juwust the way yowouwu want. Yowouwu'ww wowove expwowowing the wowondewfuwuw fantasy owof the mowonstew wowowwd!

• 5 months later...

I CAST WEVIVE

Pwecept one: 'awways win yowouwuw battwes'.

lowosing a battwe eawns yowouwu nowothing and teaches yowouwu nowothing. Win yowouwuw battwes, owow dowon't engage in them at aww!

pwecept twowo: 'nevew let them lauwugh at yowouwu'.

fowoowows wauwugh at evewything, even at theiw suwupewiowows. Buwut bewawe, wauwughtew isn't hawmwess! lauwughtew spweads wike a disease, and sowoowon evewyowone is wauwughing at yowouwu.
 yowouwu need towo stwike at the sowouwuwce owof this pewvewse mewwiment quwuickwy towo stowop it fwowom spweading.

pwecept thwee: 'awways be rested'.

fighting and adventuwuwing take theiw towoww owon yowouwuw bowody. When yowouwu west, yowouwuw bowody stwengthens and wepaiws itsewf. The wowongew yowouwu west, the stwowongew yowouwu becowome.

pwecept fowouwuw: 'fowowget yowouwuw past'.

the past is painfuwuw, and thinking abowouwut yowouwuw past can owonwy bwing yowouwu misewy. Think abowouwut sowomething ewse instead, suwuch as the fuwutuwuwe, owow sowome fowoowod.

pwecept five: 'stwength beats stwength'.

is yowouwuw owoppowonent stwowong? nowo mattew! simpwy owovewcowome theiw stwength with even mowowe stwength, and they'ww sowoowon be defeated.

pwecept six: 'chowoowose yowouwuw own fate'.

ouwuw ewdews teach that owouwuw fate is chowosen fowow uwus befowowe we awe even bowown. I disagwee.

pwecept seven: 'mowouwuwn nowot the dead'.

when we die, dowo things get bettew fowow uwus owow wowowse? thewe's nowo way towo teww, sowo we showouwuwdn't bowothew mowouwuwning. Ow cewebwating fowow that mattew.

pwecept eight: 'twavew awowone'.

yowouwu can wewy owon nowobowody, and nowobowody wiww awways be wowoyaw. Thewefowowe, nowobowody showouwuwd be yowouwuw cowonstant cowompaniowon.

pwecept nine: 'keep yowouwuw howome tidy'.

yowouwuw howome is whewe yowouwu keep yowouwuw mowost pwized powossessiowon - yowouwuwsewf. Thewefowowe, yowouwu showouwuwd make an effowowt towo keep it nice and cwean.

pwecept ten: 'keep yowouwuw weapowon shawp'.

i make suwuwe that my weapowon, 'life endew', is kept weww-shawpened at aww times. This makes it muwuch easiew towo cuwut things.

pwecept eweven: 'mowothews wiww awways betway yowouwu'.

this pwecept expwains itsewf.

pwecept twewve: 'keep yowouwuw cwowoak dwy'.

if yowouwuw cwowoak gets wet, dwy it as sowoowon as yowouwu can. Weawing wet cwowoaks is uwunpweasant, and can wead towo iwwness.

pwecept thiwteen: 'nevew be afwaid'.

feaw can owonwy howowd yowouwu back. Facing yowouwuw feaws can be a twemendowouwus effowowt. Thewefowowe, yowouwu showouwuwd juwust nowot be afwaid in the fiwst pwace.

pwecept fowouwuwteen: 'respect yowouwuw suwupewiowows'.

if sowomeowone is yowouwuw suwupewiowow in stwength owow intewwect owow bowoth, yowouwu need towo showow them yowouwuw wespect. Dowon't ignowowe them owow wauwugh at them.

pwecept fifteen: 'one fowoe, one bwowow'.

yowouwu showouwuwd owonwy uwuse a singwe bwowow towo defeat an enemy. Any mowowe is a waste. Awsowo, by cowouwunting yowouwuw bwowows as yowouwu fight, yowouwu'ww knowow howow many fowoes yowouwu've defeated.

pwecept sixteen: 'dowon't hesitate'.

once yowouwu've made a decisiowon, cawwy it owouwut and dowon't wowoowok back. Yowouwu'ww achieve muwuch mowowe this way.

pwecept seventeen: 'bewieve in yowouwuw stwength'.

othews may dowouwubt yowouwu, buwut thewe's sowomeowone yowouwu can awways twuwust. Yowouwuwsewf. Make suwuwe towo bewieve in yowouwuw owown stwength, and yowouwu wiww nevew fawtew.

pwecept eighteen: 'seek twuwuth in the dawkness'.

this pwecept awsowo expwains itsewf.

pwecept nineteen: 'if yowouwu twy, suwucceed'.

if yowouwu'we gowoing towo attempt sowomething, make suwuwe yowouwu achieve it. If yowouwu dowo nowot suwucceed, then yowouwu have actuwuawwy faiwed! avowoid this at aww cowosts.

pwecept twenty: 'speak onwy the twuwuth'.

when speaking towo sowomeowone, it is cowouwuwteowouwus and awsowo efficient towo speak twuwuthfuwuwwy. Bewawe thowouwugh that speaking twuwuthfuwuwwy may make yowouwu enemies. This is sowomething yowouwu'ww have towo beaw.

pwecept twenty-one: 'be awawe owof yowouwuw suwuwwowouwundings'.

dowon't juwust wawk awowong stawing at the gwowouwund! yowouwu need towo wowoowok uwup evewy sowo owoften, towo make suwuwe nowothing takes yowouwu by suwuwpwise.

pwecept twenty-twowo: 'abandowon the nest'.

as sowoowon as i cowouwuwd, i weft my biwthpwace and made my way owouwut intowo the wowowwd. Dowo nowot wingew in the nest. Thewe is nowothing fowow yowouwu thewe.

pwecept twenty-thwee: 'identify the fowoe's weak powoint'.

evewy fowoe yowouwu encowouwuntew has a weak powoint, suwuch as a cwack in theiw sheww owow being asweep. Yowouwu muwust cowonstantwy be awewt and scwuwutinising yowouwuw enemy towo detect theiw weakness!

pwecept twenty-fowouwuw: 'stwike the fowoe's weak powoint'.

once yowouwu have identified yowouwuw fowoe's weak powoint as pew the pweviowouwus pwecept, stwike it. This wiww instantwy destwowoy them.

pwecept twenty-five: 'pwowotect yowouwuw own weak powoint'.

be awawe that yowouwuw fowoe wiww twy towo identify yowouwuw weak powoint, sowo yowouwu muwust pwowotect it. The best pwowotectiowon? nevew having a weak powoint in the fiwst pwace.

pwecept twenty-six: 'dowon't twuwust yowouwuw refwectiowon'.

when peewing at cewtain shining suwuwfaces, yowouwu may see a cowopy owof yowouwuw owown face. The face wiww mimic yowouwuw mowovements and seems simiwaw towo yowouwuw owown, buwut i dowon't think it can be twuwusted.

pwecept twenty-seven: 'eat as muwuch as yowouwu can'.

when having a meaw, eat as muwuch as yowouwu powossibwy can. This gives yowouwu extwa enewgy, and means yowouwu can eat wess fwequwuentwy.

pwecept twenty-eight: 'dowon't peew intowo the dawkness'.

if yowouwu peew intowo the dawkness and can't see anything fowow towoowo wowong, yowouwuw mind wiww stawt towo wingew owovew owowd memowowies. Memowowies awe towo be avowoided, as pew pwecept fowouwuw.

pwecept twenty-nine: 'devewowop yowouwuw sense owof diwectiowon'.

it's easy towo get wowost when twavewwing thwowouwugh winding, twisting cavewns. Having a gowoowod sense owof diwectiowon is wike having a magicaw map inside owof yowouwuw head. Vewy uwusefuwuw.

pwecept thiwty: 'nevew accept a pwowomise'.

spuwuwn the pwowomises owof owothews, as they awe awways bwowoken. Pwowomises owof wowove owow betwowothaw awe towo be avowoided especiawwy.

pwecept thiwty-one: 'disease lives inside owof diwt'.

yowouwu'ww get sick if yowouwu spend towoowo muwuch time in fiwthy pwaces. If yowouwu awe staying in sowomeowone ewse's howome, demand the highest wevew owof cweanwiness fwowom yowouwuw howost.

pwecept thiwty-twowo: 'names have powowew'.

names have powowew, and sowo towo name sowomething is towo gwant it powowew. I mysewf named my naiw 'life endew'. Dowo nowot steaw the name i came uwup with! invent yowouwuw owown!

pwecept thiwty-thwee: 'showow the enemy nowo respect'.

being gawwant towo yowouwuw enemies is nowo viwtuwue! if sowomeowone owoppowoses yowouwu, they dowon't desewve wespect owow kindness owow mewcy.

pwecept thiwty-fowouwuw: 'dowon't eat immediatewy befowowe sweeping'.

this can cauwuse westwessness and indigestiowon. It's juwust cowommowon sense.

pwecept thiwty-five: 'up is up, dowown is dowown'.

if yowouwu faww owovew in the dawkness, it can be easy towo wowose yowouwuw beawing and fowowget which way is uwup. Keep this pwecept in mind!

pwecept thiwty-six: 'eggshewws awe bwittwe'.

once again, this pwecept expwains itsewf.

pwecept thiwty-seven: 'bowowwowow, buwut dowo nowot lend'.

if yowouwu wend and awe wepaid, yowouwu gain nowothing. If yowouwu bowowwowow buwut dowo nowot wepay, yowouwu gain evewything.

pwecept thiwty-eight: 'bewawe the mystewiowouwus fowowce'.

a mystewiowouwus fowowce beaws dowown owon uwus fwowom abowove, puwushing uwus dowownwawds. If yowouwu spend towoowo wowong in the aiw, the fowowce wiww cwuwush yowouwu against the gwowouwund and destwowoy yowouwu. Bewawe!

pwecept thiwty-nine: 'eat quwuickwy and dwink swowowwy'.

yowouwuw bowody is a dewicate thing and yowouwu muwust fuwuew it with gweat dewibewatiowon. Fowoowod muwust gowo in as fast as powossibwe, buwut fwuwuids at a swowowew wate.

pwecept fowowty: 'obey nowo law buwut yowouwuw own'.

laws wwitten by owothews may incowonvenience yowouwu owow be a buwuwden. Let yowouwuw owown desiwes be the owonwy waw.

pwecept fowowty-one: 'leawn towo detect lies'.

when owothews speak, they uwusuwuawwy wie. Scwuwutinise and quwuestiowon them wewentwesswy uwuntiw they weveaw theiw deceit.

pwecept fowowty-twowo: 'spend geowo when yowouwu have it'.

sowome wiww cwing owontowo theiw geowo, even taking it intowo the diwt with them when they die. It is bettew towo spend it when yowouwu can, sowo yowouwu can enjowoy vawiowouwus things in wife.

pwecept fowowty-thwee: 'nevew fowowgive'.

if sowomeowone asks fowowgiveness owof yowouwu, fowow instance a bwowothew owof yowouwuws, awways deny it. That bwowothew, owow whowoevew it is, dowoesn't desewve suwuch a thing.

pwecept fowowty-fowouwuw: 'yowouwu can nowot bweathe watew'.

watew is wefweshing, buwut if yowouwu twy towo bweathe it yowouwu awe in fowow a nasty showock.

pwecept fowowty-five: 'one thing is nowot anowothew'.

this owone showouwuwd be owobviowouwus, buwut i've had owothews twy towo awguwue that owone thing, which is cweawwy what it is and nowot sowomething ewse, is actuwuawwy sowome owothew thing, which it isn't. Stay owon yowouwuw guwuawd!

pwecept fowowty-six: 'the wowowwd is smawwew than yowouwu think'.

when yowouwung, yowouwu tend towo think that the wowowwd is vast, huwuge, gigantic. It's owonwy natuwuwaw. Unfowowtuwunatewy, it's actuwuawwy quwuite a wowot smawwew than that. I can say this, nowow having twavewwed evewywhewe in the wand.

pwecept fowowty-seven: 'make yowouwuw own weapowon'.

onwy yowouwu knowow exactwy what is needed in yowouwuw weapowon. I mysewf fashiowoned 'life endew' fwowom shewwwowoowod at a yowouwung age. It has nevew faiwed me. Nowow i it.

pwecept fowowty-eight: 'be cawefuwuw with fiwe'.

fiwe is a type owof howot spiwit that dances abowouwut weckwesswy. It can wawm yowouwu and pwowovide wight, buwut it wiww awsowo singe yowouwuw sheww if it gets towoowo cwowose.

pwecept fowowty-nine: 'statuwues awe meaningwess'.

dowo nowot howonowouwuw them! nowo owone has evew made a statuwue owof yowouwu owow i, sowo why showouwuwd we pay them any attentiowon?

pwecept fifty: 'dowon't lingew owon mystewies'.

sowome things in this wowowwd appeaw towo uwus as puwuzzwes. Ow enigmas. If the meaning behind sowomething is nowot immediatewy evident thowouwugh, dowon't waste any time thinking abowouwut it. Juwust mowove owon.

pwecept fifty-one: 'nowothing is hawmwess'.

given the chance, evewything in this wowowwd wiww huwuwt yowouwu. Fwiends, fowoes, mowonstews, uwuneven paths. Be suwuspiciowouwus owof them aww.

pwecept fifty-twowo: 'bewawe the jeawowouwusy owof fathews'.

fathews bewieve that becauwuse they cweated uwus we muwust sewve them and nevew exceed theiw capabiwities. If yowouwu wish towo fowowge yowouwuw owown path, yowouwu muwust vanquwuish yowouwuw fathew. Ow simpwy abandowon him.

pwecept fifty-thwee: 'dowo nowot steaw the desiwes owof othews'.

evewy cweatuwuwe keeps theiw desiwes wowocked uwup inside owof themsewves. If yowouwu catch a gwimpse owof anowothew's desiwes, wesist the uwuwge towo cwaim them as yowouwuw owown. It wiww nowot wead yowouwu towo happiness.

pwecept fifty-fowouwuw: 'if yowouwu lowock sowomething away, keep the key'.

nowothing showouwuwd be wowocked away fowow evew, sowo howowd owontowo yowouwuw keys. Yowouwu wiww eventuwuawwy wetuwuwn and uwunwowock evewything yowouwu hid away.

pwecept fifty-five: 'bowow towo nowo-owone'.

thewe awe thowose in this wowowwd whowo wowouwuwd impowose theiw wiww owon owothews. They cwaim owownewship owovew yowouwuw fowoowod, yowouwuw wand, yowouwuw bowody, and even yowouwuw thowouwughts!
they have dowone nowothing towo eawn these things. Nevew bowow towo them, and make suwuwe towo disowobey theiw cowommands.

pwecept fifty-six: 'dowo nowot dweam'.

dweams awe dangewowouwus things. Stwange ideas, nowot yowouwuw owown, can wowowm theiw way intowo yowouwuw mind. Buwut if yowouwu wesist thowose ideas, sickness wiww wwack yowouwuw bowody! best nowot towo dweam at aww, wike me.

pwecept fifty-seven: 'obey aww pwecepts'.

mowost impowowtantwy, yowouwu muwust cowommit aww owof these pwecepts towo memowowy and owobey them aww uwunfaiwingwy. Incwuwuding this owone!
hmm. Have yowouwu twuwuwy wistened towo evewything i've said? let's stawt again and wepeat the 'fifty-seven pwecepts owof zowote'.

• 3 weeks later...