Stray Fawn Community

After the Cataclysm (msm sim/rp) (4/5 slots taken)

BirbMonster

4 minutes ago, Prismatic Birb said:

(Floubder lol)

”Yep. We should regroup every survivor, see how many of us there are and what’s left of the village,”

(i make way too many typos lol) 

Piper nodded and wandered a bit further off.

20 minutes ago, Prismatic Birb said:

You completely lost track of time after a while, until you eventually realised that the small circle of sky visible just above was getting dark. Everyone was beginning to gather together at the mouths of the caves to sleep.

Drake stretched her wings and yawned.  She used to like waking up at midnight and going for a fly

43 minutes ago, Andromeda_ said:

(i make way too many typos lol) 

Piper nodded and wandered a bit further off.

You walked with the group for ages, eventually reaching the remaining scraps of the village. The castle, where all the water lands residents lived, was almost completely flattened, and various buildings lay in ruins, or completely swept off the island by the current.

2 hours ago, BirbMonsterTwo said:

You walked with the group for ages, eventually reaching the remaining scraps of the village. The castle, where all the water lands residents lived, was almost completely flattened, and various buildings lay in ruins, or completely swept off the island by the current.

Piper looked around at the ruined castle and buildings. "Well, we can't leave it like this."

• BirbMonster changed the title to After the Cataclysm (msm sim/rp) (4/5 slots taken)
27 minutes ago, pale said:

Name: Enola

Pronouns: they/them

Species: Pango

Appearence: short, has a beige [?] scarf ig

Anything else I need to know: has a pet butterfly

(also I forgot to ask this to everyone else or put it in the form, but would you like to start in any specific location? at this time pangos can be found on the continent or cloud island)

3 hours ago, BirbMonster said:

(also I forgot to ask this to everyone else or put it in the form, but would you like to start in any specific location? at this time pangos can be found on the continent or cloud island)

cloud island ig

• Paw up 1

32 minutes ago, pale said:

cloud island ig

You were awoken by a single sudden jolt, and a heavy lurch downwards. You realised you were falling. Everyone around you was, too, panicking and screaming, trying to scramble to safety or do whatever they could to survive a fall so high.

22 hours ago, Andromeda_ said:

Piper looked around at the ruined castle and buildings. "Well, we can't leave it like this."

A Shrubb among the small group nodded. “We’ll have to repair it. But this can’t be everyone that survived, right?”

2 hours ago, Foxleaf said:

(I want Drake to start at fire haven 👍)

you already have

2 hours ago, Foxleaf said:

(What happened to all the kayna on the outer islands?)

(The ones on the continent either died or went in the volcano. Some most likely survived on the outer islands, but just like the Fire Haven ones they were cut off from the rest of the Monster World,  leading everyone to believe they were extinct. BBB didn’t really elaborate on these parts of the lore so this is all my own headcanons)

• Paw up 1

6 minutes ago, BirbMonsterTwo said:

A Shrubb among the small group nodded. “We’ll have to repair it. But this can’t be everyone that survived, right?”

"No." Piper said. "I met a Shellbeat, a Cybop, and some sort of new monster called a Jeeode. They're still getting onto the actual island. There's probably more monsters around though."

5 hours ago, BirbMonsterTwo said:

You were awoken by a single sudden jolt, and a heavy lurch downwards. You realised you were falling. Everyone around you was, too, panicking and screaming, trying to scramble to safety or do whatever they could to survive a fall so high.

Enola panicked. She couldn’t concentrate the fact she needed to get to safety, she failed around helplessly.

She has flippers, could she fly? No. [assuming that bc penguins don’t fly and she looks like a penguin :skulI: ]

2 hours ago, pale said:

Enola panicked. She couldn’t concentrate the fact she needed to get to safety, she failed around helplessly.

She has flippers, could she fly? No. [assuming that bc penguins don’t fly and she looks like a penguin :skulI: ]

(It’s canon that many Pangos are depressed due to their inability to fly)

You apptempted to take to the skies, but only succeeded in jumping, then falling along with your home. 

10 hours ago, BirbMonsterTwo said:

(It’s canon that many Pangos are depressed due to their inability to fly)

You apptempted to take to the skies, but only succeeded in jumping, then falling along with your home. 

“Help? HELP?” she screeched, desperately trying to look for a monster that could possibly fly and bring her to safety.

Of course, they must’ve left already.

3 hours ago, pale said:

“Help? HELP?” she screeched, desperately trying to look for a monster that could possibly fly and bring her to safety.

Of course, they must’ve left already.

Suddenly, a bright orange shape fluttered past, grabbing you by the arms and apptempting to fly. They barley could carrying you. You’d met this Prismatic Tweedle recently. Their name was Sorbet.

Just now, BirbMonsterTwo said:

Suddenly, a bright orange shape fluttered past, grabbing you by the arms and apptempting to fly. They barley could carrying you. You’d met this Prismatic Tweedle recently. Their name was Sorbet.

“Thanks.” she said, “Do you know WHY everyone is falling? Did something happen?”

1 minute ago, pale said:

“Thanks.” she said, “Do you know WHY everyone is falling? Did something happen?”

“Nope! No clue! I was just having a good time then the island just dropped!”

Eventually Sorbet managed to glide down to a pile of debris,  floating in the ocean. They were panting with exhaustion.

4 hours ago, BirbMonsterTwo said:

“Nope! No clue! I was just having a good time then the island just dropped!”

Eventually Sorbet managed to glide down to a pile of debris,  floating in the ocean. They were panting with exhaustion.

“What do we do now? Just sit here and wait?” Enola asked, “Maybe we should look for food. I haven’t had breakfast yet.”

5 hours ago, pale said:

“What do we do now? Just sit here and wait?” Enola asked, “Maybe we should look for food. I haven’t had breakfast yet.”

“I don’t know… but listen, I saw the other prismatics get-“

Before you even knew what they were going to say, a massive piece of wood slammed into them, sending them tumbling into the ocean.