Stray Fawn Community

After the Cataclysm (msm sim/rp) (4/5 slots taken)

BirbMonster

9 hours ago, Fox leaf said:

Drake nodded then dived into the volcano

You braced yourself, spreading your wings to slow yourself down, as you fell into the abyss. How deep did this even go? This wasn’t normal… eventually, you landed on a wide stone platform. You were stunned for a minute or two, but eventually you came to your senses. Other monsters around you were getting up, looking around the cavern you’d fallen into. The only source of light was the distant sky, seemingly miles above you, and the dim glow of certain monsters. But not many. It seemed that few had managed to get inside on time.

1 minute ago, Prismatic Birb said:

You braced yourself, spreading your wings to slow yourself down, as you fell into the abyss. How deep did this even go? This wasn’t normal… eventually, you landed on a wide stone platform. You were stunned for a minute or two, but eventually you came to your senses. Other monsters around you were getting up, looking around the cavern you’d fallen into. The only source of light was the distant sky, seemingly miles above you, and the dim glow of certain monsters. But not many. It seemed that few had managed to get inside on time.

Drake crawled up into a crevice and squeezed in tight

3 minutes ago, Fox leaf said:

Drake crawled up into a crevice and squeezed in tight

Suddenly, the Kayna that had been leading everyone dropped down, clinging onto a Glowl to glide smoothly down.

"Is everyone here alive?” They asked, looking around at the frightened monsters. They began to count them.

”Forty-two fire monsters out of the one thousand, eight hundred and seventy living on the continent. Eighteen others, those who didn’t want to extinguish the flame for only their own survival,”

”And,”

They turned towards you suddenly, staring with menacing eyes.

”One of whatever you are. Tell us,”

2 minutes ago, Prismatic Birb said:

Suddenly, the Kayna that had been leading everyone dropped down, clinging onto a Glowl to glide smoothly down.

"Is everyone here alive?” They asked, looking around at the frightened monsters. They began to count them.

”Forty-two fire monsters out of the one thousand, eight hundred and seventy living on the continent. Eighteen others, those who didn’t want to extinguish the flame for only their own survival,”

”And,”

They turned towards you suddenly, staring with menacing eyes.

”One of whatever you are. Tell us,”

She crawled out of the crevice "I don't exactly know. My parents had a few ideas. some sort of new kayna or glowl, a weird prismatic, its weird" Her wing webbing started to fire up again, the fire shapes pulsing up to make a green glow. The heat from the volcano had made her scales she a few times, so she blew out a small pulse of smoke to light some up, exactly like a candle.

12 minutes ago, Fox leaf said:

She crawled out of the crevice "I don't exactly know. My parents had a few ideas. some sort of new kayna or glowl, a weird prismatic, its weird" Her wing webbing started to fire up again, the fire shapes pulsing up to make a green glow. The heat from the volcano had made her scales she a few times, so she blew out a small pulse of smoke to light some up, exactly like a candle.

“Alright…”

Their hands lit up, and several others followed, lighting up however they could.

“Monsters of fire-“

Before they could even finish their sentence, the ground shook again, and you felt like you were slowly moving down. 

Eventually, the moving stopped. 
“Hybrid thing, can you fly?”

“Alright…”

Their hands lit up, and several others followed, lighting up however they could.

“Monsters of fire-“

Before they could even finish their sentence, the ground shook again, and you felt like you were slowly moving down. 

Eventually, the moving stopped. 
“Hybrid thing, can you fly?”

Drake flew out of where she was "Of course! Although, I'm only slightly older than a hatchling"

“Fly up and scout around for us. I want to see what happened,”

She nodded and flew out of the volcano. She saw that the continent that was nearby was... gone? Only ocean. Large chunks of rocks was spread where it once was

Just now, Fox leaf said:

She nodded and flew out of the volcano. She saw that the continent that was nearby was... gone? Only ocean. Large chunks of rocks was spread where it once was

Not only was the continent gone, but the volcano had almost completely sank. Only the top was poking out a tiny bit, just enough so water wouldn’t fall in and flood the inside.

Just now, Prismatic Birb said:

Not only was the continent gone, but the volcano had almost completely sank. Only the top was poking out a tiny bit, just enough so water wouldn’t fall in and flood the inside.

Drake swooped back inside. "The continent is gone! And the volcano has sunk almost so much that water can spill in! We have nowhere else to go!"

11 hours ago, Fox leaf said:

Drake swooped back inside. "The continent is gone! And the volcano has sunk almost so much that water can spill in! We have nowhere else to go!"

“Well then, I guess we live here now. The other monsters don’t care about us anyway,”

They stepped onto a tall rock. 

“Everyone, listen up!”

The crowd gathered around nervously to listen to whatever motivational speech they were about to hear. 
"We may have been abandoned, but we must see the light and reignite the flame! Today marked the end of a golden age, but we prosper nonetheless! This place is a safe haven for all of us!”

Then, they stepped down. You heard them whispering. “Damn, I sure hope that was good, long and fancy speeches aren’t my thing,”

8 hours ago, Prismatic Birb said:

“Well then, I guess we live here now. The other monsters don’t care about us anyway,”

They stepped onto a tall rock. 

“Everyone, listen up!”

The crowd gathered around nervously to listen to whatever motivational speech they were about to hear. 
"We may have been abandoned, but we must see the light and reignite the flame! Today marked the end of a golden age, but we prosper nonetheless! This place is a safe haven for all of us!”

Then, they stepped down. You heard them whispering. “Damn, I sure hope that was good, long and fancy speeches aren’t my thing,”

Drake swooped out of the volcano again and landed on a boulder. She never had any friends. She didn't know how to start now.

21 minutes ago, Fox leaf said:

Drake swooped out of the volcano again and landed on a boulder. She never had any friends. She didn't know how to start now.

Suddenly, you heard a voice behind you “helloooooooo!”

You flipped around, but there was nobody there.

Then you heard a laugh in front of you.

There, was an odd-looking monster. As much of an unusual as you. A bit like a Glowl, but off. Not a prismatic, not one of the occasional blue glowls. His beak was long and their feathers black, with bare, bat like wings and spikes jutting from his body. How had you not noticed them in there?

35 minutes ago, Prismatic Birb said:

Suddenly, you heard a voice behind you “helloooooooo!”

You flipped around, but there was nobody there.

Then you heard a laugh in front of you.

There, was an odd-looking monster. As much of an unusual as you. A bit like a Glowl, but off. Not a prismatic, not one of the occasional blue glowls. His beak was long and their feathers black, with bare, bat like wings and spikes jutting from his body. How had you not noticed them in there?

Drake jumped a little "who are you?" She asked, then felt a slice of sadness I thought I was the weird one 

1 hour ago, Andromeda_ said:

(hhhhh i have a sporerow oc i just made that i want to put in here but im not sure what sporerows would be doing during the time this rp takes place)

Sporerows exist only in the Dreamscape, which only exists in dreams. I don’t think it would be effected by the cataclysm so I’d rather you be a different monster