Stray Fawn Community

Birb’s homethread (V3) Where I reached the 69 page limit yet again

BirbMonstwo

3 hours ago, BirbMonster said:

So, let me explain.

I saw some people on Wattpad talking about how they heard that Tui said that Sunny would be getting a love intrest. And while I don't know if this is true, I have seen people shipping Sunny with MEERKAT. Some random SandWing! We don't even know who he is. I bet people just picked the first male SandWing they could find. But open your eyes, Sunkat shippers! Look beyond Sunny's own tribe! Look beyond straight ships!

And I thought- hey, what if Sunny ends up with a Pantalan dragon?

I thought for only a few minutes about different Pantalan characters who were a similiar age to Sunny, and, I present....

I once heard somebody ship sunny x glory and Sunny  x tsunami 

qlso clay sunny but that one is acceptable 

also when will she cat a love Intresr may I ask 

more wof 😇😃

13 hours ago, Icecatcake_frog said:

I once heard somebody ship sunny x glory and Sunny  x tsunami 

qlso clay sunny but that one is acceptable 

I forgot to block you on this account. HOW THE HELL IS CLAY X SUNNY MORE ACCEPTABLE GIVE ME AN EXPLINATION.

I'm about to play Minecraft with my siblings, and that reminded me of something that happened the first time we played together:

My sister: "Oh god I'm on one heart!"

Me: "Really?" *hits her with stone shovel*

And that was how she died. (not irl)

10 hours ago, BirbMonster said:

I forgot to block you on this account. HOW THE HELL IS CLAY X SUNNY MORE ACCEPTABLE GIVE ME AN EXPLINATION.

oh when I started the books I shipped it for a few milliseconds so im partially biased to it 

also I just dot think sunny should b with glory or stunami

I mean they can b together (a common ship) but I just don't think they would want to b with sunny 

my personal opinion tho 

13 hours ago, Icecatcake_frog said:

oh when I started the books I shipped it for a few milliseconds so im partially biased to it 

also I just dot think sunny should b with glory or stunami

I mean they can b together (a common ship) but I just don't think they would want to b with sunny 

my personal opinion tho 

This is still supporting adoptive incest. It was made very clear in the books that the characters see eachother as SIBLINGS. I repeat, SIBLINGS. 

I'm going to block you on this account too. I think you should also stop commenting on my posts in general. I'm being serious. Don't respond to my posts, you're making me very annoyed and uncomfortable.

3 minutes ago, BirbMonster said:

I got rickrolled today

Context: I was looking through Slime Rancher posts on tumblr, found one that said the devs confirmed Beatrix was trans, clicked on the link, it was a rickroll

Here's the post that rickrolled me

https://www.tumblr.com/twilleansparks/735329018908377088/so-uhh-monomi-park-confirmed-bea-as-trans-heres?source=share