Stray Fawn Community

Birb's homethread (V4), Where you shall be subjected to horrors beyond your comprehension

BirbMonster

Just now, BirbMonstwo said:

Do you guys ever get worried because your thing is missing but then the thing was in your hand and you’re just stupid 

Yes

• Paw up 1

Actual conversation between me and my mom:

"So what's the name of that game you really like?"

"Rain World,"

"Rain.. World?"

"It's a world and it rains,"

"So it's like England"

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Visiting my former hometown in England again, I’m leaving on the 16th

The reason I remembered to announce this on the forums is because I had a dream where we went and I hadn’t packed AT ALL for whatever reason, it was just my parents coming in and saying ‘Hey (Birb) our flight is soon’ and I grabbed nothing but my phone and my water bottle and we went there

35 minutes ago, BirbMonstwo said:

The reason I remembered to announce this on the forums is because I had a dream where we went and I hadn’t packed AT ALL for whatever reason, it was just my parents coming in and saying ‘Hey (Birb) our flight is soon’ and I grabbed nothing but my phone and my water bottle and we went there

have fun!!! :DD

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, BirbMonstwo said:

I think I should add (because it’s funny) that dream MW’s biggest concern was not that I didn’t bring my clothes or any essentials whatsoever, but that forgot my drawing tablet and wouldn’t be able to continue Shipruary. I didn’t realise I had left my drawing tablet until I was on the plane, despite the fact that it’s always laying right next to my bed, both in the dream and real life

Just now, BirbMonstwo said:

I think I should add (because it’s funny) that dream me’s biggest concern was not that I didn’t bring my clothes or any essentials whatsoever, but that forgot my drawing tablet and wouldn’t be able to continue Shipruary. I didn’t realise I had left my drawing tablet until I was on the plane, despite the fact that it’s always laying right next to my bed, both in the dream and real life

So this means that I’ve become committed enough to Shipruary that it showed up in my DREAM. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, BirbMonstwo said:

I think I should add (because it’s funny) that dream MW’s biggest concern was not that I didn’t bring my clothes or any essentials whatsoever, but that forgot my drawing tablet and wouldn’t be able to continue Shipruary. I didn’t realise I had left my drawing tablet until I was on the plane, despite the fact that it’s always laying right next to my bed, both in the dream and real life

I CAN’T BELIEVE IT BUT ME AUTOCORRECTED TO MW

in my msm phase I used MW as a shortening for Monster World whenever I wrote about lore headcanons. That’s where it came from. Holy shiggabapbap

So I just almost had a heart attack because my phone crashed for no reason while I was casually playing a mobile game. I thought it was broken lol

But that made me wonder, why do my electronics always break so anticlimactically?

For my siblings, their old phones always had some moment where they couldn’t use them anymore. They go missing and are a big mystery for days, or they break due to someone dropping them. My brother (the one who has a forum account but is inactive) is planning to get a new phone because it got dropped into grease.

But my devices (my old phone, and my computer which got fixed after months of not working) always simply stop turning on one day. For no reason. They show no signs of something wrong with them, and then all of the sudden they won’t work. For no reason.

• Paw up 1

It’s 11 pm so I did the normal thing to do at 11 pm which is coming up with Rain World ship names

An alternate name for Saint x Enot (already called Godmode by the community but oh well) could be Greenscreen. Screen from Enot, Green from Saint

I also came up with the name Cherrypicking for the concept of Monk x Hunter x Spearmaster. It has a double meaning. Not only does it work as in picking cherries, because Hunter is always named as cherry in ships (Cherrybomb, Cherrybush, Cherrypie) and Monk probably likes picking fruit, but I also headcanon that Spearmaster would always try to do things super efficiently and be a bit of a perfectionist, and the definition of cherrypicking is ‘to choose and take only (the most beneficial or profitable items, opportunities, etc.) from what is available.’

3 hours ago, BirbMonstwo said:

Have fun! :D. 

• Thanks 1

53 minutes ago, BirbMonstwo said:

So I just almost had a heart attack because my phone crashed for no reason while I was casually playing a mobile game. I thought it was broken lol

But that made me wonder, why do my electronics always break so anticlimactically?

For my siblings, their old phones always had some moment where they couldn’t use them anymore. They go missing and are a big mystery for days, or they break due to someone dropping them. My brother (the one who has a forum account but is inactive) is planning to get a new phone because it got dropped into grease.

But my devices (my old phone, and my computer which got fixed after months of not working) always simply stop turning on one day. For no reason. They show no signs of something wrong with them, and then all of the sudden they won’t work. For no reason.

The 100% totally logical reasoning for this is that I must be cursed by the screen witch

On 2/10/2024 at 5:40 PM, BirbMonstwo said:

Do you guys ever get worried because your thing is missing but then the thing was in your hand and you’re just stupid 

sometimes i freak out thinking my headphones are missing when they're on my head or around my neck

• Paw up 1

This is really low quality because it’s a photo of my drawing tablet but I managed to get the perfect colour of the Krita void and you can’t tell where the canvas ends 

3787C12A-AAC1-40AC-B664-1AC788387DDC.thumb.jpeg.a4c1aa16502b7e2438217d480cfc79d4.jpegBonus: blurriest face reveal ever from my reflection 

Help me I watched an hour-long iceberg video out of curiosity and that led me to watching it and now...

I just finished the third episode of My Little Pony 💀

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, BirbMonster said:

Help me I watched an hour-long iceberg video out of curiosity and that led me to watching it and now...

I just finished the third episode of My Little Pony 💀

what's your enjoyment on a scale of 1 to 10

Just now, BirbMonster said:

idk man

It's hard for me to specifcally my thoughts on things 

Like in my mind I have very specific thoughts but when I try to put them into words they become too abstract if that makes sense

I kinda like it though 👍

• Paw up 1