Stray Fawn Community

Achievements

Sky

This topic is gonna be about all our Achievements we're proud of (or sometimes not). This includes both in-game achievements (i.e. Adam's Curse, Ruler of the Savanna, etc) and things we've simply accomplished (killing an Ape, getting Wings, etc). So, let me start: On my favorite tribe of 24 creatures, on day 231, with many and many hours put into Niche, I finally got Adam's Curse. Oops. I was trying to protect one baby when the bird swooped in on another. At least it wasn't an important baby...

Yes it used to be broken.
This should be fixed now though ^^
But if you already got it, it will stay that way unfortunately. Unless you want to reset all your Niche achievements.

I was really proud when I unlocked the Natural Selector achievement a few months back. My tribe had been wandering around for around 70 hours of gameplay to try and unlock all the genes. At this point, the last one we needed was Hammer Tail. We had cracked open many ice blocks, though none of them held it. Then, suddenly, we cracked open one and finally found the gene! That was also when this particular tribe earned the Ice Age achievement. 

As another accomplishment, I was really happy when I found J immunity. This was with the same tribe as above.

• Like 3

11 hours ago, Skysplash8 said:

@DinocanidYeah, the first time I ever played I got the Homecoming and Globetrotter achievements. :P

That happened to my little sister too, I was kind of annoyed because at that time I really wanted the Homecoming achievement ^^