Stray Fawn Community

unicorn horn

bostonlobstah

I think this has been suggested before but it was in with a bunch of other ideas in one post and I just loved this idea so much and had another idea to maybe improve it :)

So basically it is a horn slot gene of course, probably would be more rare and recessive. It would give +1 or +2 strength, possibly +1 attractiveness and maybe even healing powers? (like purr snout) I understand if people think that it would be too unrealistic and 'magical' for Niche though...

You could unlock it in the menu by inviting a unicorn nicheling into the tribe and then healing (with purr snout or horn) 25 times?

Here was the unicorn idea I found after thinking up my own (I did not take inspiration from this)

https://strayfawnstudio.com/community/index.php?/topic/2280-niche-suggestions/&page=0#comment-7253

edit!

I made a drawing showing the unicorn horn on a pegamercaticorn (Pegasus mermaid cat unicorn) nicheling. My tablet is not working so I am using good old fashioned paper :)

81F51E95-9BDE-4FEC-BA0D-5A8118952096.jpeg

• Like 13

Just now, Springolingo said:

It could be a narwhal horn instead? Without magic?

The unicorn of the sea! Ok that’s not helping your point.. sorry!

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Skysplash8 said:

I'm probably the only one downvoting this because I don't want a magical non realistic horn in the game...

My point is that it’s basically purrsnot, but a horn. But think what you wish 🙄 XD

• Like 2
  • Haha 1