Stray Fawn Community

Guess The TV show/Movie

Sky

• Sky changed the title to Guess The TV show/Movie
2 hours ago, Skysplash8 said:

Guardian of Ga'Hoole! :D

I actually watched that in school. I would’ve gotten it if it wasn’t for school!

(and I really want to goooo ;-;)

anyways that’s when the main character is carrying coals idk his name but I know it happened and started a fire and killed the enemy. 

Yes, I confirm it is the correct thing. I just want to ask: Have you read the wolf version of Ga’Hoole (well not really but it takes place in the same world.) it called Guardians of the Beyond or something like that.

1 hour ago, Aetherskye said:

I actually watched that in school. I would’ve gotten it if it wasn’t for school!

(and I really want to goooo ;-;)

anyways that’s when the main character is carrying coals idk his name but I know it happened and started a fire and killed the enemy. 

Yes, I confirm it is the correct thing. I just want to ask: Have you read the wolf version of Ga’Hoole (well not really but it takes place in the same world.) it called Guardians of the Beyond or something like that.

It's called Wolves of the Beyond, and I've read all the books. I actually havn't read all the GOGH books yet, only the 1st one, bc for some reason my library didn't have the 2nd 1 when I was finished with the first. I should get it from the library once I finish reading Mark of Athena, the 2 books that come after that, the second Wings of Fire series, and another book somebody gave me to read that I forgot the name of. (I have AMrk of Athena, the first  books of 2nd series of WoF, and the other book in the liviing room waiting for me to read them sooo)

Anyways, here's my tv show/movie (it's obvious for anyone who's seen it):

Image result for lemonade mouth gif

1 hour ago, Skysplash8 said:

It's called Wolves of the Beyond, and I've read all the books. I actually havn't read all the GOGH books yet, only the 1st one, bc for some reason my library didn't have the 2nd 1 when I was finished with the first. I should get it from the library once I finish reading Mark of Athena, the 2 books that come after that, the second Wings of Fire series, and another book somebody gave me to read that I forgot the name of. (I have AMrk of Athena, the first  books of 2nd series of WoF, and the other book in the liviing room waiting for me to read them sooo)

Anyways, here's my tv show/movie (it's obvious for anyone who's seen it):

Image result for lemonade mouth gif

i have definitely never seen it, but i was reading a book that had a review mentioning the breakfast club.. so i searched it up, and that is my terrible guess cause this seems to new to be it.

the breakfast club?

39 minutes ago, pebbleheart.the.med.cat said:

i have definitely never seen it, but i was reading a book that had a review mentioning the breakfast club.. so i searched it up, and that is my terrible guess cause this seems to new to be it.

the breakfast club?

Nope. hint: What they're holding is a big clue.

• Like 1

Just now, Skysplash8 said:

Nope. hint: What they're holding is a big clue.

HAHA using my technology I’ve found out what it is...

but it since I am nice I don’t cheat, so I WONT say it

(The one movie I know is taken!)

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
49 minutes ago, TheAlbinoNightfury said:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRUjYL8OZSOnEravYtS3Chhb6fhHodKzYHsFhVV6G-3GgVnu1XY

Can anyone guess this one?

Bumblebee! That's kinda obvious, honestly...

By the way, my movie was LEMONADE MOUTH YOU UNCULTURED SWINES. It's by Disney and was once on Netflix, so it yhought it would be easy. It's me second favorite movie! :D 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Skysplash8 said:

Bumblebee! That's kinda obvious, honestly...

By the way, my movie was LEMONADE MOUTH YOU UNCULTURED SWINES. It's by Disney and was once on Netflix, so it yhought it would be easy. It's me second favorite movie! :D 

I REALLY WANT TO DO ONE! (It'll be so easy pwease)