Stray Fawn Community

Ask Meringue And/Or Sky!

Sky

So, uh, ask them. May or may not give art. I can't figure out how I want to draw meringue, as every time I draw him, it just looks wrong, like I'm not capturing him personality right. Sky is basically me but Nicheling form so I should be able to draw her better. When you ask a question, the answer will most likely come out in a story thing like how I commented on this.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Renio2490 said:

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe

-Anoymouse 

1 hour ago, Renio2490 said:

Translation: HECK FRICK THE MICE ANNOY YOUZ STUPID NICHELINGS. FRICK WERE NOT IN THE GAME.

Meringue is confused. Did an anonymous mouse just scream and then yell at him? He must be hallucinating. "Sky? Is this what I think it is, or did I hit my head on something?" Sky walks over and peers at it.

"I think it's a mouse. I've read about them in those mysterious books we found. But none of them ever screamed or yelled. All they could do was squeak." She poked it, as if trying to see if it would squeak. It didn't. "And how did it get here? I thought they were myths. I've never seen them before. Maybe it got washed up on the shore like the books."

"Wherever it came from, get rid of it." Meringue looked at it, slightly frightened. What sort of thing was this? Would it eat him?

Sky picked up the mouse and set it on the shoreline. "Run free, little mouse!" The mouse scampered away, yelling at them as it went, though the two nichelings watching couldn't make out what it said.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Skysplash8 said:

So, uh, ask them. May or may not give art. I can't figure out how I want to draw meringue, as every time I draw him, it just looks wrong, like I'm not capturing him personality right. Sky is basically me but Nicheling form so I should be able to draw her better. When you ask a question, the answer will most likely come out in a story thing like how I commented on this.

What is sky’s and Meringue’s reaction to This

4 minutes ago, Aetherskye said:

What is sky’s and Meringue’s reaction to This

Blacktear.thumb.png.f1a569be303810e1e13757971075ab9c.png

Sky and Meringue stare at the picture in horror. "What happened to her?" Cries Sky. "I don't know. Did the swamp bugs get to her?" Meringue puts his hand on Sky's shoulder to comfort her. Sky starts crying. "What about Ossen? Does he know about this?" "Well, he is her mate. I'm sure he knows." Meringue continues to comfort Sky. They hope they'll find an answer to their questions soon.

• Like 2

Just now, Renio2490 said:

BUT I NEED EXPLAINATIONS

I aM InSaNE

I ShALl SaY NOThiNG

- AetHErSkyE, ThE CrAZy trANsDimeNsioNal MeSsENger

5 minutes ago, Renio2490 said:

Sky, why are you Meringue's mate? He has far too many mates...

-Prince

REEEEE! Just kidding. I'm not a mouse.

-Princess

"Well, at first, he fell for me like he does for any female. And I fell for him, just liked almost every female does for him. But then, as he tells me all the time, he realized I was prettier than them all, and we had a lot in common. We both try to be funny, but aren't very good at it. We're both shy, and we're both pretty strong and good at defending ourselves. We have other things in common, too." Sky sighs in happiness. She gets lost in her head as she thinks about her and meringue's times together...

21 minutes ago, Aetherskye said:

murderdeer.jpg.dbe3e3ef3137570f4e0b098baf7471e3.jpg

MERINGUE.YOU ARE NEXT.

"No! Not me! Take Sky! Wait, don't take Sky! Take, uh..." He picks up the flowers he was going to give to Cashe. "Take this!" He hurls the flowers at the Walrus Deer.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Skysplash8 said:

"No! Not me! Take Sky! Wait, don't take Sky! Take, uh..." He picks up the flowers he was going to give to Cashe. "Take this!" He hurls the flowers at the Walrus Deer.

HOW DARE YOU CHEAT ON ME?! Says a desperately confused Murdeer

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Renio2490 said:

"Dude. I'm having your THIRD child. Want me to hurl that one at the walrus deer?"

I bet you can guess who said that.

"No! Don't throw my children at him! It'll only make my family tree more messed up!"

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

"Lemme just... there!" She threw something she was going to give to Meringue. "Hmm. Maybe I SHOULD throw these children at the walrus deer. Then you can have more space to have children with Miss Sky!" 

WHY WON'T THE FONT SIZE CHANGE!? Oh well. Cashe IS going to toss the children if he continues to do this. Cashe is savage.

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, Lilytuft said:

What's going on?image.png.70874ce7436b55186ffe8b2713495dcd.png

The picture of ‘DT’ blows by ossen

(my whole plan was to release the artwork early to confuse everyone...)

• Like 1