Stray Fawn Community
Philo

Development WIP

Happy new year also in this thread :) 

We have to organize a few things which pilled up over new year, but very soon we're continuing with the Racing Update. I'll post new screenhots/videos as soon as I have something nice to show :) 

Woot!  I wanna see more dance robots.

• Like 1

There's a thought.  Make us make a dancing drone.  Have waypoints you have to reach, and a constricting circle ensuring you reach each checkpoint with the music, arrange them so your drone has to dance to the music, or die.

• Haha 2

On 1/7/2019 at 7:36 AM, Lurkily said:

There's a thought.  Make us make a dancing drone.  Have waypoints you have to reach, and a constricting circle ensuring you reach each checkpoint with the music, arrange them so your drone has to dance to the music, or die.

How would the game detect that the drone was “dancing” instead of “spazzing”? Computers aren’t very good at that kind of thing.

• Haha 1

Just hitting the checkpoints in time.  The dance would come from changing checkpoints in time with the music, instead of changing checkpoints the moment you reach them.  It's a whimsical idea, not entirely serious.

Nitpick away.  That's how vague uncertainties become concrete, addressable issues.

• Like 2