Stray Fawn Community

The true niche questions

1. Do you think the murder bear has a PHD in Maths?

2. Are brown rogues more Slarm-like than pastel ones?

3. Do bearyenas even eat your nichelings, or are those anger management issues in the name of PETA? 

4. Is Skysplash subconsciously Sky or Sky Spysplash? Neither? Both??!

5. What do peaceful bears do with all that weed? Is it moral to facilate their habit? Are we enslaving them unwittingly, engraving chains into their very minds? What if they were the true murder bears before and everyone still fears "peaceful bear"? Was that stupid author for my last German class right and the very addition of peaceful, the need for it, suggests that all bears are murderous creatures of the night, still

• Haha 6

29 minutes ago, randomspacecat said:

What do peaceful bears do with all that weed?

... They’re addicted hun

• Like 1

Oh dear. Let me answer...

1. Why, yes! How is he supposed to know the correct angle of slicing a kid’s throat with a power saw if he doesn’t have a PHD in math?

2. Depends whether or not he travels with his bearyena wife and a horde of hybrid offspring. If ‘yes’ to all the above, it’s SLARM.

3. No, they just knock them out first then take them to the PETA van to be euthanized. 

4. Looks like she has more than one personality.

5. ...I mean, as long as he hasn’t offered you a very suspicious-tasting brownie yet, I think his weed has been properly managed. 

• Haha 3

10 minutes ago, Goggles-kun said:

Oh dear. Let me answer...

1. Why, yes! How is he supposed to know the correct angle of slicing a kid’s throat with a power saw if he doesn’t have a PHD in math?

2. Depends whether or not he travels with his bearyena wife and a horde of hybrid offspring. If ‘yes’ to all the above, it’s SLARM.

3. No, they just knock them out first then take them to the PETA van to be euthanized. 

4. Looks like she has a serious case of Disassociative Identity Disorder.

5. ...I mean, as long as he hasn’t offered you a very suspicious-tasting brownie yet, I think his weed has been properly managed. 

Hey, I know you're making a 'harmless joke' about DID, but to some it may be harmful. Also, you're using the term wrong. 

• Like 1

I've encountered two SLARMs in game so far.

SLARM without antlersimage.png.c8cd41678f80998adfc6bd1d3a638493.png

SLARMWRH (WRH stands for "with ramhorns")image.png.0dffd5ff24d5451c9aa7b416cca8eec6.png

Now that I think about it, the upper one is pretty far from SLARM

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, angelheart said:

Hey, I know you're making a 'harmless joke' about DID, but to some it may be harmful. Also, you're using the term wrong. (To Goggles-kun)

I wasn't even thinking about DID, to be honest. Just if she projects her character into Sky or not, since they have the same name. I doubt it, but it's a question that haunts my mind about OCs. Do you think I should edit the post? (Since it sounds vaguely like DID too)