Stray Fawn Community

The school of the gods

2 minutes ago, Brokenshock said:

Shadow looked at the class. "We will be having a test. I will give you all study guides that you can use during the test. You must turn them in in two days. Then the day after that, will be the test. I will not check the study guide, I am just collecting them. I will pass them out and you can work on them in a group, if you want. The questions will ask for definitions, describe how to use certain attacks and tricks, and when and where to use them. There are 90 questions." She said and passed them out.

Oh no, no art class and a 90 question test!?

1 minute ago, Brokenshock said:

My teacher is a little mean, but if we participate or are acting good, she'll give us a Jolly Rancher.

he'll give you multiple jolly ranchers

Just now, MelonNicheling said:

Midnight Whispers would love Prince. xD

"Hello Midnight Whispers was it? Yeah you can have extra candy at the end of class."

• Eek! 1

On 5/21/2019 at 6:14 PM, PupTheNicheling said:

Social Studies

Social Studies/Science. She switches those two also. That's what our school does. We have a Social Studies/Science. So just put Social studies/science.

• Like 1
  • Paw up 1

3 minutes ago, Renio2490 said:

oh and take this Prince, a teacher that teaches all about the importance of peace and friendship and all that stuff. He'll be that one teacher that's like "Okay kiddos were gonna talk about how important having friends is. I'll let you draw and stuff but please listen to me. At the end of class I'll be passing out candy so behave."

He's gonna be the best teacher ever you just wait20190508155854_1.thumb.jpg.d74365c7973a3adcc455dbe9442defe2.jpg

Finally another teacher Ashi would like and won't be pressured by :)

2 minutes ago, FlowerMask said:

Oh no, no art class and a 90 question test!?

Frost looked at her and almost like reading her mind she said, "Don't worry. We'll work on the study guide together and I'll see if I can sit with you while you're in the office." She said and started working on her study guide.

(Pupthenicheling, will you say RING to show the next class starting? Or how will you show the next class starting?)

(FlowerMask) "The project! The rules are that you and your partner must grow a plant!." She waves to a log with several seedlings on it. "but mustn't break it, or kill it! You have two weeks from today, thats your deadline."

Just now, Brokenshock said:

Frost looked at her and almost like reading her mind she said, "Don't worry. We'll work on the study guide together and I'll see if I can sit with you while you're in the office." She said and started working on her study guide.

(Pupthenicheling, will you say RING to show the next class starting? Or how will you show the next class starting?)

"Okay but I can't let you do that I-I mean I'm fine you enjoy your freedom."

Just now, FlowerMask said:

(FlowerMask) "The project! The rules are that you and your partner must grow a plant!." She waves to a log with several seedlings on it. "but mustn't break it, or kill it! You have two weeks from today, thats your deadline."

` ` Cool. ` ` Midnight Whispers said. She carefully picked up a seedling and dug a hole for it.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Brokenshock said:

Frost looks at him. "What about me?"

Also, Tarera will probably just skip his class.

"Oh sure I've got enough candy for you too! And Tarera, your not getting away. Get back in here and your not going to have any candy because of that."

1 minute ago, MelonNicheling said:

Midnight Whispers used her thick, curved fangs as receptacles for water and poured it on the seedling.

Tarera just stepped back and let her do the work.

6 minutes ago, FlowerMask said:

"Okay but I can't let you do that I-I mean I'm fine you enjoy your freedom."

"If you say so. Come on, let's work. Tulippaw, want to work with us?" She asked.

Just now, Brokenshock said:

"If you say so. Come on, let's work. Tulippaw, want to work with us?" She asked.

"Yea!" He blushed slightly. "I'll try my best to keep up with you two."

On 5/21/2019 at 6:14 PM, PupTheNicheling said:

Day Marigold~

Breakfast

Art

Running

Music

Lunch

Battle/Tirckery

Break

Social Studies/Science

Music

Freetime

Bed

What's this I see? TWO music classes?

1 minute ago, FlowerMask said:

"Yea!" He blushed slightly. "I'll try my best to keep up with you two."

"Alright. I've done the first one..." she kept talking and writing down answers till the of the class.