Stray Fawn Community

The school of the gods

Just now, PupTheNicheling said:

"Good morning, Mya." Boom greeted her.

"Hello!" Lou cheerfully greeted her.

Asha and Ashi talk.

RIIIING

“Good morning s-sir, Hello Miss. Lou.”

Mud walked to the front of the class. "Hello everyone! I'm Mud and I'll be your substitute since Yin and Yang couldn't make it. Uh, I see you all have special art sketchbooks on the rack back there so, you can grab yours and just start drawing whatever you want, as long as it is school appropriate." He said and walked over to the desk and played a Disney movie for the class to watch while they drew.

Just now, Brokenshock said:

Mud walked to the front of the class. "Hello everyone! I'm Mud and I'll be your substitute since Yin and Yang couldn't make it. Uh, I see you all have special art sketchbooks on the rack back there so, you can grab yours and just start drawing whatever you want, as long as it is school appropriate." He said and walked over to the desk and played a Disney movie for the class to watch while they drew.

(They have Disney thats epic.)

• Love 1

2 minutes ago, Brokenshock said:

The two siblings grab theirs' and started to draw small animations together.

Prince spun in his chair. "And you wonder why they pay me... really, I think I'd do the job for free. Are they paying me? I don't know. Ugh. Sometimes trying to be cool is hard since your an old raccoon nobody likes. I wish people would just know what kind of stuff I've been through to come and teach you about these things... really, friendship is quite a nice thing. Look what saved me, the power of friendship. Actually, no, I think it was because I rage quitted and then freaked the heck out. Welp, they just don't know what I know... Mr. Turtle, what's your thoughts on the situation?" He laughed at the last part.

• Like 2

"Would you like to tell us why you're in here?" Boom asked Mya.

Lou nodded.

"I-  I asked why we needed to learn how to fight when were peaceful creatures... I-I know it was wrong and I was stupid... I was just angry I don't know why but I always get at least one question wrong and I try so hard.."

MIdnight Whispers started drawing a beautiful sketch of all the sides of teeth, showing the difference between a carnivore tooth and an herbivore tooth.

(Sorry, I was playing the old demo of Niche, because it's surprisingly fun..)

• Like 1
  • Paw up 1

Just now, MelonNicheling said:

MIdnight Whispers started drawing a beautiful sketch of all the sides of teeth, showing the difference between a carnivore tooth and an herbivore tooth.

(Sorry, I was playing the old demo of Niche, because it's surprisingly fun..)

Mud walked around and stopped at her. "What are you drawing today..." He looked at her name tag, "Midnight Whispers?" He asked.

Just now, Renio2490 said:

Prince started to cry a little as the turtle stood still on his desk.

FlowerMask walked over to Prince and hugged him. "Hey its okay, have a flower crown." The crown is made up of dark pink hydrangeas and silver goldenrods. 

1 minute ago, FlowerMask said:

"I-  I asked why we needed to learn how to fight when were peaceful creatures... I-I know it was wrong and I was stupid... I was just angry I don't know why but I always get at least one question wrong and I try so hard.."

Boom nodded.

"Well, everyone makes mistakes. I wasn't the best in math when I was your age." Lou told Mya.

1 minute ago, Brokenshock said:

Frost sketched a rabbil in a patch of grass.

Mud looked up. "I need you to say your name if you are here." He said.

"I'm Frost." She said.

"ASHA!" Asha yelled then covered her mouth.

"A-Ashi..."

1 minute ago, FlowerMask said:

FlowerMask walked over to Prince and hugged him. "Hey its okay, have a flower crown." The crown is made up of dark pink hydrangeas and silver goldenrods. 

"Mhm." He mumbled. 

Mud walked around and stopped at her. "What are you drawing today..." He looked at her name tag, "Midnight Whispers?" He asked.

` ` Oh.. um, I'm.. just drawing the difference between a Bearyena tooth and a Rabbil tooth. ` ` Midnight Whispers looked down.

Boom nodded.

"Well, everyone makes mistakes. I wasn't the best in math when I was your age." Lou told Mya.

"ASHA!" Asha yelled then covered her mouth.

"A-Ashi..."

"Thank you." Mud said and laughed slightly. "What are you two drawing?" He asked.

Boom nodded.

She nods. "I-"

Just now, MelonNicheling said:

` ` Oh.. um, I'm.. just drawing the difference between a Bearyena tooth and a Rabbil tooth. ` ` Midnight Whispers looked down.

"Well, it's very good. When your done I'm sure Yin and Yang won't mind if I hang it up. Unless you don't want to of course." He said.

"Well, it's very good. When your done I'm sure Yin and Yang won't mind if I hang it up. Unless you don't want to of course." He said.

` ` No, I would be honored if you would hang it up.. ` ` Midnight Whispers replied gratefully.

• Love 1

Lou smiled.

She looked into the guidance counselors eyes then the headmasters. "I- I'm sorry I'm wasting your time..and letting you down." She turned her head away so the couldn't see her eyes which were tearing up.