Stray Fawn Community

Lioden?

takoyamaaaS

Just now, Sting-tail drake/alex602h said:

Just combine a word that describes the lion (brown), and add another word that describes them (stripes = Brownstripe). If they don't have something that would be a good second-word, don't add any (Brownie), or something really simple, like fur (Brownfur) :D

What about the, uh, other ones? (like 'a potato' and 'your mom')

10 minutes ago, Sting-tail drake/alex602h said:

I don't really like sideward mane, but otherwise he's really pretty!

What's your favorite mane? I chose sideward because it's my favorite, but there might be another mane that looks better on him :)

On 2/15/2020 at 1:38 PM, Skysplash8 said:

What's your favorite mane? I chose sideward because it's my favorite, but there might be another mane that looks better on him :)

I really like incubus and razor and diabolic

• Like 1

On 2/15/2020 at 1:30 PM, Skysplash8 said:

What about the, uh, other ones? (like 'a potato' and 'your mom')

I have two lionesses I’m using to breed olive bases and I called them “a cup of dirt” and “a rotten banana”

they have the caramel base

• Haha 2

On 2/15/2020 at 1:28 PM, Sting-tail drake/alex602h said:

Just combine a word that describes the lion (brown), and add another word that describes them (stripes = Brownstripe). If they don't have something that would be a good second-word, don't add any (Brownie), or something really simple, like fur (Brownfur) :D

But that leads to many different lionesses having the same name... I would go with, for perhaps a gray lioness, Lightshadow. Featherheart, Lionriver (golden), Honeymoon, Flowerwhisper (pink lioness, maybe?, Blackpelt, Spottedclaw (rosette or dotted lioness), Calmcloud, Stormwind (dark grey/black)

yeah, you can use these names

• Like 1
  • Eek! 1

possibly what Harley/king name pending could look like in the future :D (include's tiger's eye) (I'm not going to be using any stuff on him until I'm sure he will be my king though)

eye changer, flower crown, flower garland and tiger's eye would need to be bought. (+ heavenly base and mane applicators (owned)) I'll probably also get a personality changer (he's evil right now... which is kinda perfect bc I might name him something like Sawyer, after a character in this show called Lost who was bad at first but is kinda good now)

image.png.adf3a86356a0e6c7bb2fba208e55a65b.png

• Love 2

On 2/17/2020 at 1:58 PM, Skysplash8 said:

possibly what Harley/king name pending could look like in the future :D (include's tiger's eye) (I'm not going to be using any stuff on him until I'm sure he will be my king though)

eye changer, flower crown, flower garland and tiger's eye would need to be bought. (+ heavenly base and mane applicators (owned)) I'll probably also get a personality changer (he's evil right now... which is kinda perfect bc I might name him something like Sawyer, after a character in this show called Lost who was bad at first but is kinda good now)

image.png.adf3a86356a0e6c7bb2fba208e55a65b.png

Hol up just want to know- u still don’t have tiger eye? Because I could send you the one I have, no plans of actually using it so you can has it

4 hours ago, Renio said:

8500 sb

im a hoarder

not anymore. my boi just got some upgrades (I'm acting like I only have 86 sb because... I cant spend the 6000. im saving it for the tier three shops. but anyway, he got some upppgrrradddeeessss)

LabakieHeir.png

• Eek! 1

13 hours ago, Renio said:

Hol up just want to know- u still don’t have tiger eye? Because I could send you the one I have, no plans of actually using it so you can has it

if you're sure you want to give it to me, then sure!! (side note: I won't be using any of the stuff on him until I'm sure he'll be my next king because who knows if I'll find a better cub)

2 hours ago, Sting-tail drake/alex602h said:

OOOOOOOOO

EYE SHAL BE MOAR REECH!

And thank you! :D

I once got one and sold it for 10 gb, so that's how I know
you can also sell lion meat for 2-3 gb

• Eek! 1