Stray Fawn Community

Lioden?

takoyamaaaS

19 hours ago, Skysplash8 said:

I BRED MY FAVORITE LIONNESS WITH SOMEONE ELSE'S PIE KING AND SHE HAD A PIE GIRL!! she's the first mutie to be born to my pride (the others were bought)

image.png.db8f4bc8173a3cc9c8454a8a2fa0c0ad.png

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH UR SO LUCKY
the only muties I've bred were with items so I don't count them (they were ferus lions, and I used a pennyroyal)

• Paw up 1

31 minutes ago, Floridaball said:

I want to breed a mutie, but my king is terrible

as Renio said, studding is the way to go! I bred my lionnesses with my king at first, but then i realized all their cubs were horrible so I started studding. if you need a stud, go to the home page. look at the Random member box. reload until yo see a king you like, open him up and check if he's studding and how much. if he's not studding/you don't like the fee/whatever, just go back to the home page and restart the cycle. that's how I get all my studs. the people owning those lions are always online when you use the Random Member thing, so you'll likely get accepted/declined pretty soon.

20 hours ago, Skysplash8 said:

I BRED MY FAVORITE LIONNESS WITH SOMEONE ELSE'S PIE KING AND SHE HAD A PIE GIRL!! she's the first mutie to be born to my pride (the others were bought)

image.png.db8f4bc8173a3cc9c8454a8a2fa0c0ad.png

I messaged the other person to let them know and they said this was their king's first mutie :)

• Eek! 1

On 2/19/2020 at 9:22 PM, Skysplash8 said:

if you're sure you want to give it to me, then sure!! (side note: I won't be using any of the stuff on him until I'm sure he'll be my next king because who knows if I'll find a better cub)

Okay, I’ll send it to you :)

• Eek! 1

8 minutes ago, Skysplash8 said:

I don't know if you've sent it yet, but just in case, I haven't received it yet. (My username is Snickerdoodl)

Oop sorry, I totally forgot. I promise I’ll send it to you right now!

• Paw up 1

2 minutes ago, Skysplash8 said:

Okay, just wanted to make sure in case it accidentally got sent to the wrong person ^^ Thank you!!

your welcome :) this might sounds creepy or something, but I totally know your account, I have it bookmarked and called "Skysplash" just so I know

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Renio said:

your welcome :) this might sounds creepy or something, but I totally know your account, I have it bookmarked and called "Skysplash" just so I know

Yeah, we're friends on there, but I just wanted to make sure (especially since Impy's lion is named Skysplash xD)

Edited by Skysplash8
it's not Grim's, it's Impy's
  • Like 1

Also did anyone see this really pretty mane ruffled I got from someone selling stuff for hs, and she was only 20 hs?! Such beautiful, imma give her a lion scrotum I got and hopefully get another mane ruffled, I didn’t know I loved this mutation. Her name’s Ruffa9BF54F64-6F9F-4EF7-90FE-2A374CB1E911.thumb.png.ab35b91453970f19ed72f0ef14237634.png

• Love 2

1 minute ago, Renio said:

Also did anyone see this really pretty mane ruffled I got from someone selling stuff for hs, and she was only 20 hs?! Such beautiful, imma give her a lion scrotum I got and hopefully get another mane ruffled, I didn’t know I loved this mutation. Her name’s Ruffa9BF54F64-6F9F-4EF7-90FE-2A374CB1E911.thumb.png.ab35b91453970f19ed72f0ef14237634.png

Well... i don’t have the lion scrotum yet, but I’m positive I will when this other person I’m trading with for it comes back online

5 minutes ago, Renio said:

her pink flowers go really well with her brown fur!!

46 minutes ago, Renio said:

uhh according to this link, the mane genes don't pass... does it just not take items into account?

47 minutes ago, Skysplash8 said:

this is what Harley would look like if I got him Merlot base and mane... cool! would it be worth it, though?

image.png.9f9d01fac84467835d8ff0d7025e905d.png

yes. yes it would. people would like to stud to you and he looks prettier

• Eek! 1

35 minutes ago, Skysplash8 said:

uhh according to this link, the mane genes don't pass... does it just not take items into account?

It means naturally, because if it wasn't, surely on the item description it would say something like "Cannot pass female manes"? whatever it only cost me a buffalo scrotum

• Paw up 1

59 minutes ago, Skysplash8 said:

this is what Harley would look like if I got him Merlot base and mane... cool! would it be worth it, though?

image.png.9f9d01fac84467835d8ff0d7025e905d.png

do the flowers still go okay? or should I try and find a different flower crown for him?

• Love 1