Stray Fawn Community

Lioden?

takoyamaaaS

1 minute ago, Clover said:

I have this lioness with primal fangs if anyone wants her? Im running out of room

1763736147_Screenshot(67).thumb.png.f0fe8fe6c3ea37b17105d1fafeb03951.png

sell her for 700 sb or something she'll be gone in a flash, probably

• Like 1

Hey, if anyone doesn’t have a heir and would like a pretty good cub and can’t get any pretty males, then I can tell you I legit have some pretty males. They are plain, but basically all you need to do is buy some nice applicators and slap them on that child.

here are the males (they are cubs rn, not adolescents. Also, in order to look pretty you should get a tiger eye because I admit that they don’t have good manes):95DFB8C7-FD40-49EB-98E5-11CD5DDC67F7.thumb.png.fcfbb7a3739c57cf85ad4d6025581f68.pngA410FC2E-79E4-408D-A481-6C919505521C.thumb.png.b49bf59f75a1b0cfc9bb5f6980171941.png

• Like 1
  • Love 1

3 minutes ago, Skysplash8 said:

you're probably the only legal one here

Haha, probably :,D

once I get the hang of it I’ll show you some pics.

im assuming this game is kinda like furry-paws...if anyone has played that? I did for a while but quit because it was so time-consuming, it was fun while it lasted though

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, baby yoda one for me said:

Haha, probably :,D

once I get the hang of it I’ll show you some pics.

im assuming this game is kinda like furry-paws...if anyone has played that? I did for a while but quit because it was so time-consuming, it was fun while it lasted though

I played a little, but I quit for the same reasons as you :)

5 minutes ago, Skysplash8 said:

@baby yoda one for me and @Corgiplays, would either of you like this gal? She's really pretty and is level 7, but I need to make space. (she's up for sale right now but if either of you guys want her I'll take her off and give her to you for free)

https://www.lioden.com/lion.php?id=794129439427

also, if either of you need anything (a bit of emergency sb, a question, food, etc), just let me know :) (preferably through responding on this thread or pming me through these forums, as I'm more likely to see something here than on lioden, as I won't rollover if I don't have time to feed all my hungry lionesses)

Make sure you get as much event currency as possible and spend it before march begins. February has some very valuable items. Since you're both starting late, you won't be able to buy the good stuff, but you can at least buy a piece of decor or save some extra shells for next year (leftover event currency stays on your account to use for following years :D).

Also, make sure you use the giving tree to grab female cubs or adols, sometimes you can get really good lions (once I got a primal, she's now in the hands of @Sting-tail drake/alex602h)... and sometimes you don't, but you can sell them for a few sb (not much but it stacks).

• Like 1
  • Paw up 1

6 minutes ago, Skysplash8 said:

also, if either of you need anything (a bit of emergency sb, a question, food, etc), just let me know :) (preferably through responding on this thread or pming me through these forums, as I'm more likely to see something here than on lioden, as I won't rollover if I don't have time to feed all my hungry lionesses)

Make sure you get as much event currency as possible and spend it before march begins. February has some very valuable items. Since you're both starting late, you won't be able to buy the good stuff, but you can at least buy a piece of decor or save some extra shells for next year (leftover event currency stays on your account to use for following years :D).

Also, make sure you use the giving tree to grab female cubs or adols, sometimes you can get really good lions (once I got a primal, she's now in the hands of @Sting-tail drake/alex602h)... and sometimes you don't, but you can sell them for a few sb (not much but it stacks).

Another thing (sorry lol)—if you can, don't breed your king (unless you just want some plain potatoes to sell for gorilla fodder); use studs instead. (try and breed with muties if you can afford it---especially piebalds, as they have a better chance of passing the mutation than primals without items)

On 2/20/2020 at 3:45 PM, Skysplash8 said:

as Renio said, studding is the way to go! I bred my lionnesses with my king at first, but then i realized all their cubs were horrible so I started studding. if you need a stud, go to the home page. look at the Random member box. reload until you see a king you like, open him up and check if he's studding and how much. if he's not studding/you don't like the fee/whatever, just go back to the home page and restart the cycle. that's how I get all my studs. the people owning those lions are always online when you use the Random Member thing, so you'll likely get accepted/declined pretty soon.

• Paw up 1

30 minutes ago, baby yoda one for me said:

Kensi is really pretty ;o;

And thanks for the tips!

Would you like her (for free)?

P.S. I think I found your Lioden account, I'll be sending a friendship request :) 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Skysplash8 said:

Another thing (sorry lol)—if you can, don't breed your king (unless you just want some plain potatoes to sell for gorilla fodder); use studs instead. (try and breed with muties if you can afford it---especially piebalds, as they have a better chance of passing the mutation than primals without items)

This is so helpful thank you so much your a life saver 

• Paw up 1