Stray Fawn Community

Friendly Bearyenas on the Family Tree

Guest SilverTheNicheling

Guest SilverTheNicheling

So I don’t know if this has been suggested yet, but I thought it might be cool to do so since not only would it make sense, but it would also make for better reference capturing, if I ever wanted to draw the bearyena of course, for that matter.. why not show the genes of the bearyena too? It would give new players a better idea of what their genes are besides the hybrid genes of course, it wouldn’t affect their stats, but it would just be really nice to look at, so in the future.. I want this to be added to the main branch, so hopefully hybrid breeders like me will have a way to honor the bearyena after its death or something, so if friggin Rogue Males are being honored in the family tree? Friendly Bearyenas should be too!

Edit: Oh, and maybe make them have a randomly generated name after taming them, you can manually give them another name too.

15 replies to this post

At the VERY least, Friendly Bearyenas should have an icon with 'Friendly Bearyena' below it in the Family Tree, clickable or not. I want it to at least show that the father is a Friendly Bearyena! xD

• Like 4

1 hour ago, SilverTheNicheling said:

I agree! But I also want the model too, if that isn't an easy add then thats fine.

exactly- if the model and genes can;t be put in then I want at least that! it would also be great if we could name them.

• Like 2

Guest SilverTheNicheling
1 hour ago, Skysplash8 said:

At the VERY least, Friendly Bearyenas should have an icon with 'Friendly Bearyena' below it in the Family Tree, clickable or not. I want it to at least show that the father is a Friendly Bearyena! xD

I agree! But I also want the model too, if that isn't an easy add then thats fine.

Guest SilverTheNicheling
3 minutes ago, Skysplash8 said:

exactly- if the model and genes can;t be put in then I want at least that! it would also be great if we could name them.

I agree again! Since taming them means they’re yours, they should at least have a randomly generated name!

Guest SilverTheNicheling

Aaah yes thank you folks! I’m glad you like my idea! I love to help out by suggesting ideas for Niche in every way I can! :)

Guest SilverTheNicheling

20 votes guys oh my gosh! Think @Philo will consider adding this into the game now? I don’t know but we’ll see! :D

Also.. this HAS to be the biggest suggestion voted I’ve ever gotten, cause I don’t think any of my others have gotten that big...

Guest SilverTheNicheling
5 minutes ago, Philo said:

Congrats ^^

Thank you Philomena! ^w^ (and yes I did use your full name)