Stray Fawn Community

Niche Art Comp (With a theme this time!)

MAТТRESS

Guest SilverTheNicheling

I just wanna warn you now that I’m not entering the contest nor am I voting in it, I just wanted to show some nice, pretty space art.

1 minute ago, SilverTheNicheling said:

I just wanna warn you now that I’m not entering the contest nor am I voting in it, I just wanted to show some nice, pretty space art.

OH, thank you very much for clarifying!(I thought you were entering:Eek:)

ooooOOOH BOY

THIS TOOK ME LIKE

3 1/2 HOURS

D :

but atleast its finished

and the background is 👌👌👌

this is cosmos, my god of like,, the stars? basically they make the constellations n' stuff and is how the normal nichelings on earth know what's going on in the pantheon/ about the pantheon. so if they wanted to, they could show one deity as a horrible person, when they're actually really nice. but cosmos is the most unbias nicheling you'll ever meet, and they seriously dont care whats going on and therefore they dont spin anything to make their friends seem better (which is why they got that specific job!)

(they are also the only nonbinary nicheling in my pantheon owo)

1958420482_artcontestcosmosAaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.thumb.png.19d349fa8fce145bd9506d9419b72c05.png

• Like 1
  • Eek! 1
  • Love 4

4 minutes ago, SilverTheNicheling said:

if you dont mind saying, why not? D :

Guest SilverTheNicheling
12 minutes ago, heyitsgeorgie said:

if you dont mind saying, why not? D :

Well.. I really REALLY don’t like contests.... it’s just... I dunno, every time I would try to enter in a contest I’d always end up getting really depressed soon after.

Guest SilverTheNicheling
Just now, Lilytuft said:

Here's my entry

space.thumb.png.2c9dd40f882f3f7a37adca0e5c7c8aa3.png

Looks like my pic would never match any art here anyway.

OOF! Where are my manners? THAT is beautiful art!!

Guest SilverTheNicheling

I swear though, I’m gonna lose if I enter, too many people here are better than itchy eyed me...

Guest SilverTheNicheling
Just now, Snowflower said:

I would vote for you!

No need, I’m just depressed and there’s no way I’m entering anyway.

3 hours ago, Gebreekte Skok said:

I would join... But I only draw on traditional... Would the whole background have to be galaxy? Or could I put like a... Large circle around the nicheling and fill it in with galaxy?

As long as it's recognized as space, it's fine. You could even put a planet, if you want!

Here’s my entry for no good reason her name is Zinniastars or Zinnia for short.

Also may have stole some inspiration from goggles for how I highlighted the eyes. (That’s allowed right?)

F880D202-D9E9-40AD-9A2C-ACD3771EF32C.thumb.png.8a8b34ff3e5f33f9f59197d258669276.png

• Love 6

26 minutes ago, FlowerMask said:

Also may have stole some inspiration from goggles for how I highlighted the eyes. (That’s allowed right?)

*shrugs* I mean, a bit of my art style (the snout and the eye highlights) are inspired by a youtuber called pinkbunnygirl43. I think that's sorta what an art style is, looking at other people's drawings, figuring out what you like and dislike about it, and going from there.

• Eek! 1
  • Paw up 1

23 hours ago, Gebreekte Skok said:

I would join... But I only draw on traditional... Would the whole background have to be galaxy? Or could I put like a... Large circle around the nicheling and fill it in with galaxy?

So... are you joining? Because if so, I will wait, but if not I will start the voting now.

19 hours ago, FlowerMask said:

Here’s my entry for no good reason her name is Zinniastars or Zinnia for short.

F880D202-D9E9-40AD-9A2C-ACD3771EF32C.thumb.png.8a8b34ff3e5f33f9f59197d258669276.png

I was dumb and made a background when I could have googled galaxy and yeeted it into a separate layer but I like how it turned out.

• Like 1