Stray Fawn Community

A Bostonian Blog

bostonlobstah

I’m not actually from Boston. But uhm. Whatever

This is my forum blog. I share photos and updates of my life without sharing any personal information. It is different from my home thread (which is lost in the off-topic section, drowned out by the yelling and flaming). Feel free to chat with me on here but please no fighting, asking for personal info or a face reveal etc.

Anyway. I’m going on a family trip today to Vermont to visit my elderly great-aunt and picnic and do some other stuff as long as it doesn’t rain. I’m sitting in the car waiting for people to yeet out of here. It is very hot. :( 

• Like 4
  • Eek! 1

1 minute ago, Magnolia said:

Here’s some sheep

Who was it whose cat Muffin passed away? Muffin the sheep and her twin sister Maple and mom Maisy offer their condolences.

Muffin...

4B4C7F27-9F97-4D31-9C7E-C91D60FFDCB9.thumb.jpeg.98fc60ba5017152d04dd51a34c568ee1.jpeg

Maple and Maisy are feeling shy.

AB2536A0-7CF0-49C5-B33F-667BEBC9F10C.thumb.jpeg.0086312d9081c6716f12575ad2468c02.jpeg

I just wanna hug them... They're so cute and fluffy...

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, 403 Forbidden said:

I just wanna hug them...

I love to Hug them!!! They are very friendly but also very skittish and spook easily, especially Maisy the mother. She used to be wary of humans but she has warmed up. The twins we raised from babies so they are more friendly and better tolerate hugging. All love being scratched though! And their sweet grain.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Magnolia said:

Yes, unfortunately they need a grassy field to run and play :) 

They eat a lot too. And waste even more.

And at this point it’s time to ask my mom if we can move to a farm xD

• Eek! 1

59 minutes ago, Magnolia said:

It was long overdue too. I could have gotten them done 3+ years ago but I kept saying “maybe next time.” xD

That might be good. I got mine pierced in kindergarten and the spot is just a bit lower than I'd like... not that ears grow that much... but perfectionism. I mean, it's a hole. In your ear. When you go for it, you might as well want the best results, right?

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

6 minutes ago, spacecat at 3.1 said:

That might be good. I got mine pierced in kindergarten and the spot is just a bit lower than I'd like... not that ears grow that much... but perfectionism. I mean, it's a hole. In your ear. When you go for it, you might as well want the best results, right?

I still haven't gotten mine pierced... I don't know if I could do it...

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Skysplash8 said:

I still haven't gotten mine pierced... I don't know if I could do it...

It didn't hurt at all, if that helps. But the skin did try to close for a few years, before it gave up. Still kinda nice... just maybe a tiny bit too low or high if you get it too young. 

• Like 2

I’m at a picnic in western mass to watch episode 4 of Star Wars on the big screen except the Boston symphony orchestra plays the score live. It doesn’t start for an hour or two though. Meanwhile I’m enjoying a “Brookie” as I call it—a brownie with cookies in it

• Like 3

On the way there, I drew my sisters. It only kind of looks like them. 

Here’s my sister who you may know as Jasper. Below is her twin. I’m not revealing their real names because they would kill me

0A411546-3905-4D71-BEF4-1FDD1410D4B6.thumb.jpeg.925e9153dd001dae25d4db67d119ba98.jpeg

I’m sitting in a camp chair rn. 30 minutes ago there was no clouds in the sky. Then they creep up on us and look incredibly ominous. At least I’m not being roasted by the sunset anymore

0B11E521-6684-443C-B11D-B9A4EA829140.thumb.jpeg.f72fb85d697b8e5539e8f2f299df6ccc.jpeg

Here they come! :0 

image.thumb.jpg.6ca4018ebd079120bcf72560298495d0.jpg

Its supposed to thunderstorm at midnight...

• Eek! 1
  • Love 1

Just now, FlowerMask said:

I do! they made the wholesome topic and love the beetles 

xD yep...she hasn’t been online in forever because she simply forgot her password. But she is doing good. I don’t want her to come back though, because she would be sad about the state of the forums...

• Sad 1