Stray Fawn Community

A Flying Wanderer

Magicmoonss

3 minutes ago, Magicmoonss said:

I found a beautiful wanderer with two bat wings! Like how does that even happen? I've never seen it happen before

Elbi the wanderer.PNGElbi Z.PNG

Beautiful except for the derp snout and the blind eyes. ;-;

• Sad 1
  • Paw up 1

Just now, Nugget v3 said:

Beautiful except for the derp snout and the blind eyes. ;-;

How dare you bash those things. Those traits just make her more beautiful. She's a beautiful piece of bacon, and you can't take that away from her.

• Like 2
  • Eek! 1
  • Paw up 1

15 minutes ago, Magicmoonss said:

I found a beautiful wanderer with two bat wings! Like how does that even happen? I've never seen it happen before

Elbi the wanderer.PNGElbi Z.PNG

btw that nicheling looks super cool :Eek:

• Like 1

Guest SilverTheNicheling

That is just amazing omg.. I wonder if an uninvited wanderer flies up to a tree to collect acorns?

Just now, SilverTheNicheling said:

That is just amazing omg.. I wonder if an uninvited wanderer flies up to a tree to collect acorns?

I don't know, but I did see them fly up right next to my nicheling to try to collect a root.

• Eek! 1

Guest SilverTheNicheling
1 minute ago, Magicmoonss said:

I don't know, but I did see them fly up right next to my nicheling to try to collect a root.

So they CAN fly besides walking! That’s pretty cool!(and well it’s pretty obvious I was just only curious if they could only fly when invited..)

1 minute ago, SilverTheNicheling said:

So they CAN fly besides walking! That’s pretty cool!(and well it’s pretty obvious I was just only curious if they could only fly when invited..)

I'm pretty sure I'll always remember the time when I moved my nicheling, and bacon just comes flying out of nowhere and giving me a jump scare. I didn't think I could get scared by such a cutsie game like Niche.

• Haha 3

Guest SilverTheNicheling
Just now, Magicmoonss said:

I'm pretty sure I'll always remember the time when I moved my nicheling, and bacon just comes flying out of nowhere and giving me a jump scare. I didn't think I could get scared by such a cutsie game like Niche.

I find that funny xD and cute too!

I have a wanderer with wings! She's my goddess of flight because she was my first one with double wings:

1115488953_NicheLsDTT1.thumb.png.565024d995863e6893b92d9c4530647f.png

also, I just noticed: she has all the genes that were added in the Whale update, plus she's on the whale.

• Like 1
  • Eek! 1
  • Love 2

2 minutes ago, Skysplash8 said:

I have a wanderer with wings! She's my goddess of flight because she was my first one with double wings:

1115488953_NicheLsDTT1.thumb.png.565024d995863e6893b92d9c4530647f.png

also, I just noticed: she has all the genes that were added in the Whale update, plus she's on the whale.

Cracker Jaw reminds me of my doggo xD

• Like 3

I found a sickly, golden colored, double winged male with the beak once, I’ll have to find the pic. I named him Finch as I recall 

Another time I found a wannabe bird, a golden double no-paw up in a tree. I kept him up there to gather nuts the rest of his life because he would have been useless on the ground.

• Like 1
  • Eek! 1

So I went to do a 'escape default' challenge on whale island, was minding my own business, this rogue shows up....and I console him to have bat wings

WHAT HAVE I DONE HE JUMPS EVERYWHERE

914180927_Screenshot(1414).thumb.png.f429d3e23d2e562ffd652bdd9c7fb312.png

A few days later I'm minding my own business. Then I see more wings and freak out a second. But when I look--

HOLY DODOMINGOES THAT IS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL CREATURE I HAVE EVER SEEN

GET IN MY TRIBE RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!

Double wings, big nose, pink antlers, peacock tail, and such a lovely fur color... *swoons*

130745952_Screenshot(1418).thumb.png.38d0f15c3841f7a7b5f007b5cbdd3981.png

And of course the rogue gets too close, and even though I try to shoo him off...he gets her pregnant. 

Come on! She's an older nicheling and we need her children!!

• Haha 2
  • Eek! 1
  • Love 3

10 minutes ago, Magnolia said:

So I went to do a 'escape default' challenge on whale island, was minding my own business, this rogue shows up....and I console him to have bat wings

WHAT HAVE I DONE HE JUMPS EVERYWHERE

914180927_Screenshot(1414).thumb.png.f429d3e23d2e562ffd652bdd9c7fb312.png

A few days later I'm minding my own business. Then I see more wings and freak out a second. But when I look--

HOLY DODOMINGOES THAT IS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL CREATURE I HAVE EVER SEEN

GET IN MY TRIBE RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!

Double wings, big nose, pink antlers, peacock tail, and such a lovely fur color... *swoons*

130745952_Screenshot(1418).thumb.png.38d0f15c3841f7a7b5f007b5cbdd3981.png

And of course the rogue gets too close, and even though I try to shoo him off...he gets her pregnant. 

Come on! She's an older nicheling and we need her children!!

My thought process exactly when I put wings on Orange Rogue Male

• Haha 1
  • Paw up 1