Stray Fawn Community

Aldryis Tribe

Guest SilverTheNicheling

Guest SilverTheNicheling

So I plan on doing an expansion towards my Niche lore, and hopefully through a future playthrough I can finally do that, for now this is all just in development and I don't know when I'll make this thing official.. so starting right off.. this is actually going to be the backstory of (Nicheling)Silver's old tribe! The Aldryis Tribe, named after the mountain they just settled upon(which is long winter)called Aldryis. Everything in this playthrough is going to be more challenging and basically story driven, I need to basically start rewriting everything into a Niche playthrough so that hopefully it makes more sense and that I can entertain anyone through a playthrough! So.. anyway.. I share this sandbox save to see if y'all want to suggest some tips and ideas for the sandbox settings! The name of course is Aldryis Tribe, you have a set of Nichelings that all carry ancient genes, you can ask me to add more if you want, and make a change to their genes too! Heck you can even play it if you want.. just don't make a playthrough out of it.. so anyways.. here, I know you folks might not want to waste your time with this, but cmon I'm tired and I got school tomorrow so help me out here.

Aldryis Tribe.sandbox

Oh, and @Skysplash8, I'd thought I'd share a screenshot of one of the characters I was making, and I accidently randomized him and made him look almost like Meringue! xD Screenshot1.thumb.png.4cd5c0498e0bf2a70f7bb15cfbbaf583.png

Guest SilverTheNicheling

... it’s been hours already.. and I’m probably gonna be a little busy with something before I start making some adjustments to this sandbox save.

Guest SilverTheNicheling
Just now, Skysplash8 said:

.. I didn’t make a saveslot.. I just made a sandbox save to test out the new characters.. I didn’t have any time to advance further because it was bedtime and I needed to prepare for school by then.. :(

7 minutes ago, SilverTheNicheling said:

.. I didn’t make a saveslot.. I just made a sandbox save to test out the new characters.. I didn’t have any time to advance further because it was bedtime and I needed to prepare for school by then.. :(

3 minutes ago, Renio2490 said:

It is not a save, it is a sandbox save. You can download it and you can make the tribe in any slot with the sandbox save.

I had a brain fart (that's a weird term lol but it's what people seem to call them)

• Paw up 1

Guest SilverTheNicheling
4 minutes ago, Skysplash8 said:

I had a brain fart (that's a weird term lol but it's what people seem to call them)

No worries I think I’ve made my own mistake too xD

Guest SilverTheNicheling
1 minute ago, Skysplash8 said:

Are the names that the creatures have going to be permanent names, or can I suggest new ones?

Take that thumbs up as a yes :)(you can suggest names)

here's some random names I came up with, they can be applied to any of the nichelings. they're all words that mean somethhing, so if you think one sounds ncie make sure you look up what it means :)  also I'm adding at least most of these to my name list because I love them xD Most of these would probably be tied to the nicheling's personality (not necessarily though)

Petrichor, Phobia, Pantaphobia, Quixotic, Elysian, Lollygag, Serena/Serene, Quell, Misanthrope, Jejune, Gallivant

Guest SilverTheNicheling
4 minutes ago, Skysplash8 said:

here's some random names I came up with, they can be applied to any of the nichelings. they're all words that mean somethhing, so if you think one sounds ncie make sure you look up what it means :)  also I'm adding at least most of these to my name list because I love them xD Most of these would probably be tied to the nicheling's personality (not necessarily though)

Petrichor, Phobia, Pantaphobia, Quixotic, Elysian, Lollygag, Serena/Serene, Quell, Misanthrope, Jejune, Gallivant

Thank you! ^^

I looked through your sandbox settings. I like that you have it so other nichelings cannot appear; that will be quite interesting. I was going to suggest reducing the amount of food that they start with, but I remembered that you'e starting on Long Winter, so nevermind. So, basically, I love your settings xD Too bad the CPBA (Child Protecting Bluebird Agency) won't have a warranty to search your tribe for any unwanted/neglected/abandoned/endangered children

• Haha 1

Guest SilverTheNicheling
10 minutes ago, Skysplash8 said:

I looked through your sandbox settings. I like that you have it so other nichelings cannot appear; that will be quite interesting. I was going to suggest reducing the amount of food that they start with, but I remembered that you'e starting on Long Winter, so nevermind. So, basically, I love your settings xD Too bad the CPBA (Child Protecting Bluebird Agency) won't have a warranty to search your tribe for any unwanted/neglected/abandoned/endangered children

I thought I would have them turned off because of the climate! But if bluebirds can somehow survive really really REALLY harsh cold winters with their “magical” blue feathers, then I guess I’ll switch it back on to make it even more challengin! :3

Just now, SilverTheNicheling said:

I thought I would have them turned off because of the climate! But if bluebirds can somehow survive really really REALLY harsh cold winters with their “magical” blue feathers, then I guess I’ll switch it back on to make it even more challengin! :3

they can, just like owls who can survive in -80 degrees Celsius (-112 Fahrenheit)  weather

Guest SilverTheNicheling
13 minutes ago, Skysplash8 said:

Oh and uh.. thank you! ^^; this basically takes place before Nichelings ever came to be.. even including rogues, there emerged Nichelings with capable genes to survive and adapt to the mountain! Long before it’s harsh snowstorm came and wiped out almost the entirety of the tribe...

Guest SilverTheNicheling
Just now, Magicmoonss said:

they can, just like owls who can survive in -80 degrees Celsius (-112 Fahrenheit)  weather

That is “magic”! xD

Guest SilverTheNicheling
Just now, Magicmoonss said:

I can't tell if you're making a joke with my name, or a joke using owls. I'm confused

Haha don’t be, I’m using both as a joke! XD