Stray Fawn Community

Story Based Warrior Sim

Magicmoonss

40 minutes ago, Flopity said:

"Sorry! They just looked really messy..." 

image.jpeg.ef08d6b65d354397ef0df3bd97198cc8.jpeg

(that picture haunts me)

His eye twitched again, and you could see his tail lashing in a wide arc. "They were organized! I had them sorted by type!!" His ears folded backwards. "And you're going to stay here until you've fixed the mess you made!"

-TYO 

Just now, Meron'nikeringu said:

“Why are you sad?”

You saw one of the kits try to climb over the she-cat, but she just pushed the kit down.

-TYO

-talk to the tom

-talk to your sibling

-go out and talk to your mom

-try to sleep

-other (specify)

• Sad 1

“Why are you being mean to that kit?”

No response. You heard the she-cat whisper to the kits, but you couldn't make out what she said.

-TYO

-talk to the tom

-talk to your sibling

-try to sleep

-other (specify)

“What did you say?”

also I have to go nooooOOooOooO

(goodbye, I'll probably still be able to keep this up later)

No response. But behind you, you heard your sibling talk to you. "Skyekit please, just leave them alone."

-TYO

-talk to the tom

-talk to your sibling

-try to sleep

-other (specify)

40 minutes ago, Magicmoonss said:

(that picture haunts me)

His eye twitched again, and you could see his tail lashing in a wide arc. "They were organized! I had them sorted by type!!" His ears folded backwards. "And you're going to stay here until you've fixed the mess you made!"

-TYO 

well its better then sadly staring at my mother and siblings some more

“Oh, alright then. That isn’t so bad.”

1 minute ago, Flopity said:

well its better then sadly staring at my mother and siblings some more

“Oh, alright then. That isn’t so bad.”

RunningBreeze enters the den, and looks at you and JuniperBranch with a worried look in her eyes. "I heard yelling, is everything okay? Don't tell me Rainkit did something bad."

"Oh she did something bad alright, she messed up all my herbs! If you'd just let this little brat die, I wouldn't have to deal this crap!"

-defend yourself

-stay quiet

-sneak out

-other (specify)

• Sad 1

Just now, Magicmoonss said:

RunningBreeze enters the den, and looks at you and JuniperBranch with a worried look in her eyes. "I heard yelling, is everything okay? Don't tell me Rainkit did something bad."

"Oh she did something bad alright, she messed up all my herbs! If you'd just let this little brat die, I wouldn't have to deal this crap!"

-sneak out

RAINKIT COME HERE

IMMA DROWN YOU IN HUGS

YOU DESERVE NONE OF THIS 

N O N E O F T H I S

1 hour ago, Magicmoonss said:

The sand sinks beneath your paws as you run to the water. When the cold water hits your paws, it feels wonderful. You look at your mom, seeing a long trail of your own footprints imprinted into the sand. Your mom gives you a knowing look. When you look back into the water you see so much more than you first did. Tiny little fishes darted around, and you could shiny pieces of seashells within the sand.

-play with the wet sand

-bat at the waves

-run further into the water

-look for seashells

-try to catch the little fish

-back away from the water

Seashells!

RAINKIT COME HERE

IMMA DROWN YOU IN HUGS

YOU DESERVE NONE OF THIS 

N O N E O F T H I S

You sneak out of the den while JuniperBranch was distracted. Once free from the den, you were completely free of supervision. You'll likely be in more trouble if they realize you snuck out. You could hear RunningBreeze yell to defend you inside the den.

-go back inside the den

-go in a random den

-go into the nursery

-try to leave the camp

-other (specify)

2 minutes ago, FlowerMask said:

Seashells!

You grab the most beautiful shell you could find, and as you pull it from the sand, you get knocked over by a large wave. You get drenched in cold water and your side hurts from the impact. The shell you had was knocked from you by the wave.

-try to grab your shell

-hiss at the wave

-attack the water

-run from the water

-other (specify)

8 minutes ago, Magicmoonss said:

You sneak out of the den while JuniperBranch was distracted. Once free from the den, you were completely free of supervision. You'll likely be in more trouble if they realize you snuck out. You could hear RunningBreeze yell to defend you inside the den.

-go back inside the den

sneakity sneakity

sneakity sneakity

You sneak back and sit in the same place you'd been originally. It seemed at this point the shouting match had turned into RunningBreeze scolding JuniperBranch. The shouting match ends with a sigh, and RunningBreeze turns to you. "Rainkit, sweetie, listen to what JuniperBranch tells you to do." She gives a quick qlare to JuniperBranch, "and please don't mess with the herbs without his permission again."

-TYO

-leave the den

5 minutes ago, Meron'nikeringu said:

“Why? Why? Why?”

"It makes mom sad when they're mad." They plead to you once more.

-TYO

-talk to the tom

-talk to your sibling

-try to sleep

-other (specify)

5 minutes ago, Magicmoonss said:

You sneak back and sit in the same place you'd been originally. It seemed at this point the shouting match had turned into RunningBreeze scolding JuniperBranch. The shouting match ends with a sigh, and RunningBreeze turns to you. "Rainkit, sweetie, listen to what JuniperBranch tells you to do." She gives a quick qlare to JuniperBranch, "and please don't mess with the herbs without his permission again."

-TYO

Start sorting the herbs into their own piles