Stray Fawn Community

takoyama's cove: v4, where i hoyo game post once a week cookie why did you introduce me to genshin (pepper is a little meow meow)

takoyamaaaS

Reaction Guide (not stolen from @Tundra and every single other person that ever existed-)

Like- Interesting/I see/Hmm../Okay

Love- Great art!/I love it!/YOU GOT MY REFERENCE ADSFGHA

Eek- Nice art!/Cool!/Really?/Hello!

Paw Up- Okay/Noted/Thanks

Thanks- Thanks Obvious, but okay

Sad- Oh no!/I’m so sorry!

Haha- hAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

Confused- What?

Just now, MelonOfTheHighlands said:

Lightseeker

5 Years/Female/NightWing

Intelligent/Strong/Quiet/Shy/Pessimistic/Judgmental

Base Credit: xTheDragonRebornx

B843A00E-CBAF-45EB-B34D-0B7970EB24B8.thumb.png.8f5b70d6e98b0e64fd52ac6bbdc507c0.png

She’s really pretty! I like her colour scheme!

• Thanks 1

I want to time Crab Rave just right so that the beat drops on midnight, but I have to time it at exactly 1 minute, 15 seconds before that time. Also, I’d be asleep, and I doubt my parents and the dog would like to be woken up by me playing music

I want to time Crab Rave just right so that the beat drops on midnight, but I have to time it at exactly 1 minute, 15 seconds before that time. Also, I’d be asleep, and I doubt my parents and the dog would like to be woken up by me playing music

why would you sleep through new years?!

I unconditionally love Queen Victoria: Dog Version

DC089262-AF63-42CC-99DA-DCA539DB042E.thumb.png.4ead38b42717ec52a78fb1212d1e16d0.png

Just now, Skysplash8 said:

why would you sleep through new years?!

My parents would make me go to bed, unless I feel like having to sleep for 15 hours

• Like 1

My parents would make me go to bed, unless I feel like having to sleep for 15 hours

for as long as I remember I've always stayed up until midnight on new years eve (into the next year). I remember once when I was probably like 7 or 8 and we had some friends over and I played littlest pet shop with them even as it became the new year xD

• Eek! 1

I really want to buy Civilization 6 and all its DLCs, as they’re on sale, but my parents just bought me $50 worth of points and I was expecting $5, so I don’t want to right now. I guess I’ll wait for my birthday or something 

• Like 2

I’m assuming from the fact that Victoria’s relationship has skyrocketed with Alexander the Great means that he’s the father. Great, a mix between a shorthaired black dog with green/void eyes and floppy ears and a yellow poodle

• Haha 1
  • Eek! 1