Stray Fawn Community

Flight Rising

Magicmoonss

13 hours ago, Lazukii said:

31133.png.3134718ad11b438c40c42635058dbba6.png

cool, i have a hatchery now which has the same name as one of my dragons + i got the banner off some random logo creator website 

does anyone else have a hatchery? we could become affliates 

can i contribuite in any way? i mostly have faes, i have a good fae nocture breeding pair that game be lots of bootiful faes

14 hours ago, Lazukii said:

31133.png.3134718ad11b438c40c42635058dbba6.png

cool, i have a hatchery now which has the same name as one of my dragons + i got the banner off some random logo creator website 

does anyone else have a hatchery? we could become affliates 

I am toying around with doing Wildclaws and Banescales. I just like everything so its hard to decide on a few to focus on...

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Zixvir said:

I would like some help because I don't know what to do

There are 4 tasks that players will often complete daily.

1. Feed your dragons: in your 'dragon lair' at the top right is a button to feed your dragons (see 2)

2. Gather food and items: in 'gather items' you'll want to gather food (hunt, fish, catch, and forage). Go then to your 'hoard' to convert what you collected to food.

3. Take a free item: go to the 'trading post' and collect an item from 'Pinkerton's plundered pile'

4. Bond with familiars: occasionally while gathering you'll come across familiars. When you get them, assign them to a dragon and bond with them daily to collect rewards

• Thanks 1