Stray Fawn Community

Tides Turning - A Warrior Cat sim/RP

Impy10

3 minutes ago, Pancrack said:

“Hi.” She said, waving with her tail.

"Thanks for this, Minnowpaw. Now, go back by the ocean and tell everyone I was killed by a Sharp-Tooth." She explained. "I'll see you again, Minnowpaw." She said and walked up into the trees with Crystal.

Just now, Impy10 said:

"Thanks for this, Minnowpaw. Now, go back by the ocean and tell everyone I was killed by a Sharp-Tooth." She explained. "I'll see you again, Minnowpaw." She said and walked up into the trees with Crystal.

“Okay.. B..ye...” She said, Turning to the Waves.

14 minutes ago, Flower said:

she nods. ‘’and i was just saying you must be glad you won’t have to train me anymore.’’ her voice was calm but with an underlying trace of bitterness.

1 minute ago, Impy10 said:

Pebblemask laughed. "Me too." He said in a cold tone.
You both walked towards the wall in silence.

she rolled her eyes. that’s what you get for trying to be sensitive or something for once. she couldn’t quite remember when the shift happened in Pebblemask’s attitude towards her. she was so focused on needing to feel and be better than everyone else

Just now, Flower said:

she rolled her eyes. that’s what you get for trying to be sensitive or something for once. she couldn’t quite remember when the shift happened in Pebblemask’s attitude towards her. she was so focused on needing to feel and be better than everyone else

You both came to the wall. Pebblemask jumped up on it and started marking the border.

1 minute ago, __________________________ said:

"How was I supposed to know what was in here? I didn't want her getting hurt." Echo followed Tango

Tango came back with the kit and placed Dart in front of you. "I understand, I guess." Tango said.  "So... Your exploring?" She asked