Stray Fawn Community

Clouds, Seas and Rushing Waters

Sky

I know I keep dumping my sims but i'm gonna try on this one okay? I'm gonna start with only 2 cats, it may increase later, but probably not, please don't ask for me to make more spots. I may use names, personalities, etc of cats from Alren 1 and 2. Also, 'SpringClan' is named after water springs, not the season :)

Info:

-please use form to make your cat; Do not use Cloud, Sea, Rushing, Drizzle, Spring, or Ice in names

- StarClan = CloudClan ~ kind spirits of fallen cats are believed to evaporate and live in the clouds, if buried properly

- Dark Forest = SeaClan ~ while water is revered, the salty sea is not; fallen evil spirits are believed to sink into the earth and flow in underwater rivers out to the deeps of the ocean to live there

- RushingClan ~ the spirits of cats whom were not buried properly are believed to reside in the rushing rivers; as they were not buried properly, they cannot go to neither CloudClan nor SeaClan; RushingClan is worse than even SeaClan; the sound of rushing water is their screams of pain

- Medicine Cat = Herb-Knower

- Calm storms = good luck, sent by CloudClan; dangerous storms = bad luck, sent by SeaClan; Ice storms = super bad luck, sent by RushingClan, known to always cause at least one fatality

- Kit, 3 days; Apprentice, 5-10, depending on when you finish training; Warrior & Elder, unknown ;)

DrizzleClan

Heatherkit, she-kit

Heatherkit.png.33d3818def853e3455a933744c7144be.png

SpringClan

Vixenkit, she-kit
85BD8494-A017-43EA-8247-49F14E37E4B1.thumb.jpeg.27230b8ffdc6a102ddc9c378b9e3e0e1.jpeg

IceClan (NPC CLAN)

Form:

Prefix~

Gender~

Clan~

Picture~

DrizzleClan

(Heatherkit)

ALIVE

LEADER   FALLENCLOUD ~ Unknown appearance

DEPUTY   UNKNOWN

HERB-KNOWER   UNKNOWN

WARRIORS

APPRENTICES

QUEENS

HAREFROST ~ Unknown appearance she-cat; Adoptive mother

KITS

STORMKIT ~ Unknown appearance tom; brother

MOSSKIT ~ Unknown appearance tom; Son of Harefrost; adoptive brother

ELDERS

DEAD

HEATHERBREEZE ~ Unknown appearance; Blind; Died in childbirth; mother

SpringClan

(Vixenkit)

ALIVE

LEADER   UNKNOWN

DEPUTY   UNKNOWN

HERB-KNOWER   UNKNOWN

WARRIORS

APPRENTICES

MELODYPAW ~ Unknown appearance she-cat

QUEENS

UNKNOWN ~ Unknown appearance she-cat; Mother

UNKNOWN ~ Unknown appearance she-cat

KITS

UNKNOWN ~ Unknown appearance; kit of Unknown Queen

ELDERS

DEAD

IceClan

ALIVE

LEADER   UNKNOWN

DEPUTY   UNKNOWN

HERB-KNOWER   UNKNOWN

WARRIORS

APPRENTICES

QUEENS

KITS

ELDERS

DEAD

Prefix~ Heather

Gender~ female

Clan~ Spring

Picture~ Heatherkit.png.33d3818def853e3455a933744c7144be.png

1 minute ago, Skysplash8 said:

holy guacamole it's 38°F outside and it's supposed to feel like 22°?!

its supposed to be 15 degrees tmrw "Hooray"

• Eek! 1

1 minute ago, FlowerMask said:

Prefix~ Heather

Gender~ female

Clan~ Spring

Picture~ Heatherkit.png.33d3818def853e3455a933744c7144be.png

its supposed to be 15 degrees tmrw "Hooray"

Since Vixenkit is in SpringClan, is it okay if Heatherkit is put in DrizzleClan? It'll be more diverse for both of you ^^

• Paw up 1

Note: Type Your Own is available at all times, but is not listed for the sake of time.

In DrizzleClan; Dangerous storm

@FlowerMask

Though your eyes are still stuck closed, you can sense that a she-cat is curled around you. Somehow, you have the feeling that this is not your mother. You can hear the sound of another Queen talking to her kits.

Nurse

Mew

Crawl

~ — — — ~

In SpringClan; Light storm; Day 1

@Meron’nikeringu

You cannot see, but you feel a large, warm body curled around you. You can hear bigger kits mewing in a different nest. Your tiny brain wonders if you have any siblings.

Nurse

Mew

Crawl

7 minutes ago, Meron’nikeringu said:

You crawl around, finding nothing but your snoring mother. A young female voice sounds above your head. "Kits are weird."

2 turns remaining

Nurse

Mew

Crawl again

37 minutes ago, Skysplash8 said:

Note: Type Your Own is available at all times, but is not listed for the sake of time.

In DrizzleClan; Dangerous storm

@FlowerMask

Though your eyes are still stuck closed, you can sense that a she-cat is curled around you. Somehow, you have the feeling that this is not your mother. You can hear the sound of another Queen talking to her kits.

Nurse

Mew

Crawl

~ — — — ~

In SpringClan; Light storm; Day 1

@Meron’nikeringu

You cannot see, but you feel a large, warm body curled around you. You can hear bigger kits mewing in a different nest. Your tiny brain wonders if you have any siblings.

Nurse

Mew

Crawl

Nurse

4 minutes ago, Skysplash8 said:

As you try to nurse at your not-mother's belly, a larger kit mews indignantly and pushes you out of the way.

Try to nurse again

Mew

Crawl

That wasn't very nice.. well I'll just sit here then.

She stays where she is

3 minutes ago, FlowerMask said:

That wasn't very nice.. well I'll just sit here then.

She stays where she is

The kit kicks you. "Now there, Stormkit, calm down. There's enough milk for everyone." You feel your sibling being lifted up and to a different place.

1 turn remaining

Try to nurse again

Mew

Crawl

5 minutes ago, FlowerMask said:

Thanks female voice

You are able to nurse this time. You hear the not-mother start snoring. As soon as she starts snoring, your sibling kicks you again. This time, a smaller kit crawls in between you. You can feel them being kicked several times, and they mew in pain, but they do not move away. Feeling safe, you drift to sleep.

~ — — — — ~

DrizzleClan; Light storm drifting into dangerous; Day 2

Your eyes open, and you yawn. Looking around, you see your two siblings beside you, sleeping, and your not-mother. One of the siblings is a large tom who looks like you; the other is even smaller than you, and has an amber coat and white markings. Your not-mother sees you. "Ah, you've finally woken, Heatherkit."

Talk to your siblings

Talk to your mother

Explore the nursery

Just now, Skysplash8 said:

(I meant not-mother but whatever)

"Hello, Heatherkit! Nice to see you up. I'm Harefrost, by the way."

(if no options are given, that means it's just completely TYO)

"Ma?" I ask inquiring my mothers location

22 minutes ago, FlowerMask said:

"Ma?" I ask inquiring my mothers location

(Forgot to say: On Day 2, you have the ability to see, walk, and talk)

"Your mother..." She sighs, as if deciding whether to tell the truth or not. "She's gone, honey. She died giving birth to you and Stormkit. I just happened to have my own kit, Mosskit, a few days before she died, so Fallencloud decided that I would take care of you. Your father named you after her—her name was Heatherbreeze. I'm glad you and Stormkit aren't blind like her."

1 hour ago, Skysplash8 said:

(Forgot to say: On Day 2, you have the ability to see, walk, and talk)

"Your mother..." She sighs, as if deciding whether to tell the truth or not. "She's gone, honey. She died giving birth to you and Stormkit. I just happened to have my own kit, Mosskit, a few days before she died, so Fallencloud decided that I would take care of you. Your father named you after her—her name was Heatherbreeze. I'm glad you and Stormkit aren't blind like her."

"..."