Stray Fawn Community

ALL THE PAGES

Sky

man i was a cookie runner before i was a dream smper i remember many days i was sitting in my moms rv thing in the little bunk bed on the bottom bed i dont know why i liked the bottom and i was playing cookie run trying desparately to get diamond on croissant and timekeeper trials because there were not a lot of goals besides trials back then

Just now, NEW COOKIE said:

man i was a cookie runner before i was a dream smper i remember many days i was sitting in my moms rv thing in the little bunk bed on the bottom bed i dont know why i liked the bottom and i was playing cookie run trying desparately to get diamond on croissant and timekeeper trials because there were not a lot of goals besides trials back then

and when i did birthday cake cookies trial i would cover up the speaker on my phone because i was scared my mom would hear the happy birthday music and nothing bad would happen but she might think in her head why is happy birthday with no words playing on repeat in my childs game and think its weird even though i know she wouldnt care

january was when i got rid of cookie run because it was taking too much space and my phone had literally like 5 gb that wasnt taken up by system stuff and i remember seeing the new game cookie run kingdom when it was new and i was like thats dumb just another spinoff like puzzle world that nobody cares about i wouldnt play that even if i had enough space. little did i know people would care about kingdom more than ovenbreak

Just now, NEW COOKIE said:

january was when i got rid of cookie run because it was taking too much space and my phone had literally like 5 gb that wasnt taken up by system stuff and i remember seeing the new game cookie run kingdom when it was new and i was like thats dumb just another spinoff like puzzle world that nobody cares about i wouldnt play that even if i had enough space. little did i know people would care about kingdom more than ovenbreak

january 2021 i mean

31 minutes ago, NEW COOKIE said:

debating if i should get rid of honkai its over 10 gb i cannot download another gacha game to fuel me because theyre all too big i cannot live like this

ok you know what i will get rid of honkai and then one day i will get an sd card and i will get back honkai