Stray Fawn Community

~Time and Space~ RP

Katumai

7 minutes ago, Clover said:

"Fenris?" She blinked. "He visited me while Issi was gone and you were asleep. He came into the den. He said I was very pretty, and that I could probably kill three bearyenas in one swipe!" She said proudly, sitting up.

4 minutes ago, Flower said:

“Bubbli if anything like that ever happens you better wake us up.” He said, his eyes glowing in fear. “That man has killed innocent nichelings twice..”

Issi didn't say a word. She moved away from Bubbli and past everyone else as she steps out the den. The rain rushed down on her and soaked her fur within seconds. Her paws sinked into some mud but she ignored it as she continued to walk towards where Vissen was killed.

Just now, FawnCat said:

Issi didn't say a word. She moved away from Bubbli and past everyone else as she steps out the den. The rain rushed down on her and soaked her fur within seconds. Her paws sinked into some mud but she ignored it as she continued to walk towards where Vissen was killed. 

Finch watched her go and felt helpless so he did the only thing he could.

”Sure I’ll watch Bubbli! Just try and stay warm out there.” Rabbitspring said and finch thanked her and ran after Vissen.

3 minutes ago, Foxyfire98 said:

"Miss?" He said, almost as if it were a joke. "Our home can...!" He was about to diss his home, but looked over at Everest and seemed to wince. "Can use a hug or two...?" He weakly questioned. Everest hid his face. Whatever happened seemed to have something to do with him.

She chuckled, closing her eyes. "Good to know. I miss my home, but honestly, it was for the best. My parents didn't want me anyway, I'm lucky this tribe saved me while they could.

Just now, Clover said:

She chuckled, closing her eyes. "Good to know. I miss my home, but honestly, it was for the best. My parents didn't want me anyway, I'm lucky this tribe saved me while they could.

"One question, what is a parent?" Jest questioned. He seemed genuine for somebody named Jester. 

“Issi?!” Finch asked, his paws bringing up a spray of cold sea water. He remembered the day he had met her where they splashed around and fished in the cool savannah water of his home. Gods I miss it..

1 minute ago, Flower said:

Finch watched her go and felt helpless so he did the only thing he could.

”Sure I’ll watch Bubbli! Just try and stay warm out there.” Rabbitspring said and finch thanked her and ran after Vissen.

The water was sloshing on the edges as it mixed with sand and stone. The rain had washed the blood away that was there mere hours ago. Issi walked to the edge and stared into the water trying to see but the rain and wind made the water dark and forbidding. He should be lucky the lands protected his body. I felt like ripping his head off. Water rushed over her paws but she ignored it as she growled and slashed at the ground. I can't believe I let that sick Niche get near her. I should have been more alert.

1 minute ago, Flower said:

“Issi?!” Finch asked, his paws bringing up a spray of cold sea water. He remembered the day he had met her where they splashed around and fished in the cool savannah water of his home. Gods I miss it..

She could hear someone calling but ignored it as she glared into the water tempted to jump in and drag his body from the depths.

"One question, what is a parent?" Jest questioned. He seemed genuine for somebody named Jester. 

"Uhhh…" She looked down, flicking an ear. "I guess, the nichelings that take care of you? Well, a better definition would be your mother and father."

5 minutes ago, FawnCat said:

She could hear someone calling but ignored it as she glared into the water tempted to jump in and drag his body from the depths.

“Issi.” He exclaimed as he stopped by her side.

2 minutes ago, Clover said:

"Uhhh…" She looked down, flicking an ear. "I guess, the nichelings that take care of you? Well, a better definition would be your mother and father."

"Like Mother 'Pression?" He asked, tilting his head. He tried to hide the fear in his eyes that came from uttering that name. Everest's head jolted up. He was looking the opposite way but it was obvious he was listening.

"Like Mother 'Pression?" He asked, tilting his head. He tried to hide the fear in his eyes that came from uttering that name. Everest's head jolted up. He was looking the opposite way but it was obvious he was listening.

"Who?" She asked.

7 minutes ago, Flower said:

“Issi.” He exclaimed as he stopped by her side.

Issi looked at him. His own fur almost black from all the rain water soaking into his fur. "I should have been more alert." She looks back out on the water. "I didn't even smell him when I was with her at the den. I knew he was to interested in her when we first showed up. Instead of hightailing it out. I stayed." Hunched she lets her paws sink into the mud. 

Just now, Clover said:

"Who?" She asked.

Everest started to let out a low growl before walking out of the den. Jest looked down. "Mother 'Pression. The Silencer... Our goddess... She took care of us...." He rambled, getting quieter and quieter.

Just now, Foxyfire98 said:

Everest started to let out a low growl before walking out of the den. Jest looked down. "Mother 'Pression. The Silencer... Our goddess... She took care of us...." He rambled, getting quieter and quieter.

She stayed silent, listening to the rain pound outside. "You don't have to speak of her. She sounds like she made you uncomfortable." She finally said, her voice quiet and sympathetic.

4 minutes ago, FawnCat said:

Issi looked at him. His own fur almost black from all the rain water soaking into his fur. "I should have been more alert." She looks back out on the water. "I didn't even smell him when I was with her at the den. I knew he was to interested in her when we first showed up. Instead of hightailing it out. I stayed." Hunched she lets her paws sink into the mud. 

“I should have been more careful as well..” he said sighing. “Don’t worry Rabbitspring is watching her right now.” He added.

Just now, Clover said:

She stayed silent, listening to the rain pound outside. "You don't have to speak of her. She sounds like she made you uncomfortable." She finally said, her voice quiet and sympathetic.

He glanced at the entrance. "Yeah... First hand witness of her power.... He didn't deserve it..." He said, seeming to hint towards Everest. "Wouldn't be surprised if we came home to the meat plant." He said, letting out a half-hearted chuckle. He was trying to internally convince himself he was alone.

Just now, Flower said:

“I should have been more careful as well..” he said sighing. “Don’t worry Rabbitspring is watching her right now.” He added.

Issi lifted one paw and let the rain wash away the mud. "Thank you." She gave him a smile as he went to sit next to him, leaning her head on him. "I was going to rip his head off." She smiled sadly.

Just now, Foxyfire98 said:

He glanced at the entrance. "Yeah... First hand witness of her power.... He didn't deserve it..." He said, seeming to hint towards Everest. "Wouldn't be surprised if we came home to the meat plant." He said, letting out a half-hearted chuckle. He was trying to internally convince himself he was alone.

"You know...you don't have to go home." She looked at the others, then back at Jest. "You could stay here. Both of you. These nichelings are nice, I'm sure they would let you go with them. I'm thinking of joining in myself." She chuckled, smiling softly and lifting her paw slightly towards him. 

2 minutes ago, FawnCat said:

Issi lifted one paw and let the rain wash away the mud. "Thank you." She gave him a smile as he went to sit next to him, leaning her head on him. "I was going to rip his head off." She smiled sadly.

“I would have enjoyed watching that.” He said, smiling and leaning into her 

Just now, Flower said:

“I would have enjoyed watching that.” He said, smiling and leaning into her 

"Thought you would, big grumpy." She giggled and pushed him as she jumps back a bit and splash some muddy water on him.

1 minute ago, Clover said:

"You know...you don't have to go home." She looked at the others, then back at Jest. "You could stay here. Both of you. These nichelings are nice, I'm sure they would let you go with them. I'm thinking of joining in myself." She chuckled, smiling softly and lifting her paw slightly towards him. 

"Fine, but if I join, you join too. Need to make sure you aren't rattin' on me." He said in a joking manner. He smiled at her. Everest was just sorta fighting a fallen piece of wood.

1 minute ago, FawnCat said:

"Thought you would, big grumpy." She giggled and pushed him as she jumps back a bit and splash some muddy water on him.

‘’How could you?’’ He said mockingly as he splashed some water at her with his tail before submerging himself and blending into the murky water.

1 minute ago, Foxyfire98 said:

"Fine, but if I join, you join too. Need to make sure you aren't rattin' on me." He said in a joking manner. He smiled at her. Everest was just sorta fighting a fallen piece of wood.

She laughed, smiling at him. "No promises!" She joked, looking out at the rain.

2 minutes ago, Flower said:

‘’How could you?’’ He said mockingly as he splashed some water at her with his tail before submerging himself and blending into the murky water.

"Hey that's cheating!" She playfully huffed and jumped into the water. The rain made it a bit harder to navigate.