Stray Fawn Community

~Time and Space~ RP

Katumai

1 minute ago, FawnCat said:

"Hey that's cheating!" She playfully huffed and jumped into the water. The rain made it a bit harder to navigate.

He didn’t seem to be there until he popped up in front of her and laughed, causing a stream of bubbles to form.

1 minute ago, Clover said:

She laughed, smiling at him. "No promises!" She joked, looking out at the rain.

"You better promise!" He said, jokingly axting like he was offended. "I'm not going into this group alone! I don't know who the heck these nichelings even are!" 

Just now, Foxyfire98 said:

"You better promise!" He said, jokingly axting like he was offended. "I'm not going into this group alone! I don't know who the heck these nichelings even are!" 

"Hmm...fine, you win." She smiled, falling backwards on to the den floor, listening to the rain pound on the cave. "I could sleep for days! My eyelids feel like stones!"

(I love how peaceful everything is right now, mostly everyone is just having some fun or relaxing

it's really nice, actually :') )

Just now, Flower said:

He didn’t seem to be there until he popped up in front of her and laughed, causing a stream of bubbles to form.

( Me too. Everyone is bonding.🙂)

Issi let out a scream and gulped down water. She choked but coughed it out, her paws doing extra work to make sure she doesn't drown. "Why you little." Issi tried to grab him and push him under the water. "Let's see you you like it." She laughed out.

Just now, FawnCat said:

( Me too. Everyone is bonding.🙂)

Issi let out a scream and gulped down water. She choked but coughed it out, her paws doing extra work to make sure she doesn't drown. "Why you little." Issi tried to grab him and push him under the water. "Let's see you you like it." She laughed out.

‘hey!’’ He protested. Holding his breath before getting dunked under. Cold water seemed to seep into his bones and he shivered, his small form and thin pelt weren’t keeping him warm at all.

5 minutes ago, Clover said:

(I love how peaceful everything is right now, mostly everyone is just having some fun or relaxing

it's really nice, actually :') )

It’s really relaxing xD 

Just now, Clover said:

"Hmm...fine, you win." She smiled, falling backwards on to the den floor, listening to the rain pound on the cave. "I could sleep for days! My eyelids feel like stones!"

"I hope you don't sleep forever, someone would have to bury you! You know how suspicious that would be?" He questioned jokingly. He didn't exactly get to joke around at home. "Y'all gonna stress me out already and I barely know you!" 

Just now, Flower said:

‘hey!’’ He protested. Holding his breath before getting dunked under. Cold water seemed to seep into his bones and he shivered, his small form and thin pelt weren’t keeping him warm at all.

It’s really relaxing xD 

Issi noticed him shivering and smiled warmly. "Come on." She swam to the edge and got out the cold air hits her and made her teeth chatter. "Let's get to the den and warm up before we turn into niche-cubes." 

1 minute ago, Foxyfire98 said:

"I hope you don't sleep forever, someone would have to bury you! You know how suspicious that would be?" He questioned jokingly. He didn't exactly get to joke around at home. "Y'all gonna stress me out already and I barely know you!" 

She laughed, curling up. "Have fun in jail, I guess." She winked, closing her eyes and drifting off to sleep.

Issi noticed him shivering and smiled warmly. "Come on." She swam to the edge and got out the cold air hits her and made her teeth chatter. "Let's get to the den and warm up before we turn into niche-cubes." 

He laughed then sneezed. ‘’Oops.. guess I should of listen to Rabbitspring when she said to stay warm.’’ He said laughing.

Just now, Flower said:

He laughed then sneezed. ‘’Oops.. guess I should of listen to Rabbitspring when she said to stay warm.’’ He said laughing.

Issi laughed with him. "Well she is turning into our healer niche."

She laughed, curling up. "Have fun in jail, I guess." She winked, closing her eyes and drifting off to sleep.

"Nah, i'll frame it on Everest." He said before laying down beside her. He made sure there was space because he didn't want to make others uncomfortable. He yawned and closed his eyes.

Snowdove looked outside at the rain, catching a glimpse of Everest from her spot beside Rabbitspring. Careful not to wake her, she slipped away, wincing as the cold air and pounding rain hit her pelt.

"Everest? You okay out here?" She asked.

2 minutes ago, FawnCat said:

Issi laughed with him. "Well she is turning into our healer niche."

‘’Don’t let her hear that. She might claw off your head.’’ He said laughing them added quietly. ‘’She’s hurting pretty bad, weather she says it or not, All of this is really getting to her and with Vissen dying she’s losing hope.’’

Just now, Clover said:

Snowdove looked outside at the rain, catching a glimpse of Everest from her spot beside Rabbitspring. Careful not to wake her, she slipped away, wincing as the cold air and pounding rain hit her pelt.

Rabbitspring was awake and watching Bubbli sleepily.

1 minute ago, Flower said:

Rabbitspring was awake and watching Bubbli sleepily.

Bubbli was curled up, seemingly not asleep, but not fully there either. She stared blankly at a wall.

2 minutes ago, Clover said:

Everest stopped mauling the chunk of wood and turned to face her. He had tears staining his cheeks. He tried saying something, but blood drops slowly started going down his jaw. He quickly closed his mouth to stop it. 

5 minutes ago, Flower said:

‘’Don’t let her hear that. She might claw off your head.’’ He said laughing them added quietly. ‘’She’s hurting pretty bad, weather she says it or not, All of this is really getting to her and with Vissen dying she’s losing hope.’’

Issi frowned and let her paws continue to carry her to the den. "I know. We should get her some healing plants." She sighed and stops, looking up. "I wish I could help but I fear I'm slowly becoming like my father. I hate to admit it but I don't know how long I'll still care for everyone before I stop." Issi starts slowly walking. 

1 minute ago, Flower said:

‘’You ok Bubbli?’’

"...I think?" She said quietly.

Everest stopped mauling the chunk of wood and turned to face her. He had tears staining his cheeks. He tried saying something, but blood drops slowly started going down his jaw. He quickly closed his mouth to stop it. 

"Woah there, calm down a bit." She said softly, walking over to him. "You alright?"

Issi frowned and let her paws continue to carry her to the den. "I know. We should get her some healing plants." She sighed and stops, looking up. "I wish I could help but I fear I'm slowly becoming like my father. I hate to admit it but I don't know how long I'll still care for everyone before I stop." Issi starts slowly walking. 

‘’Issi..’’ he said. ‘I don’t know what he did or who he was but I know you! Your brave and kind and you have a good heart, I know you won’t let it be me corrupt.’’ He said softly

"Woah there, calm down a bit." She said softly, walking over to him. "You alright?"

‘’Come over here, you can sit next to me and we can talk about it if you want.’’

Just now, Clover said:

He didn't know how to communicate any other way, so he just sorta pointed to his throat. The skin looked like old burns and the remains of a lost battle.

He didn't know how to communicate any other way, so he just sorta pointed to his throat. The skin looked like old burns and the remains of a lost battle.

She squinted, trying to get a better look. "Mind if I ask what happened?" She asked quietly.