Stray Fawn Community

~Time and Space~ RP

Katumai

Everest facepalmed. He opened his mouth to show open wounds and burned insides. He didn't have the ability to talk due to burned vocal cords and cut off tongue. Well... He could, but it would be extremely distorted.

@Clover

Edited by Foxyfire98

10 minutes ago, Flower said:

‘’Issi..’’ he said. ‘I don’t know what he did or who he was but I know you! Your brave and kind and you have a good heart, I know you won’t let it be me corrupt.’’ He said softly

"My father was the tribe leader and I as his daughter had to fulfill certain things." Sighing she stops again the rain bringing up memories she had long since buried deep. "I'll tell you the full story some day." Maybe. "I'm glad that you see me that way and I know your every bit more brave that I am." She smiled at him. "He wasn't cold to other, just me. He killed my mother a day before I became a teen and the next day, they were all dead." She turned quite. "I didn't mean to get them all killed." She whispered. "Let's go." She hurried towards the den.

3 minutes ago, Foxyfire98 said:

Everest facepalmed. He opened his mouth to show open wounds and burned insides. He didn't have the ability to talk due to burned vocal cords and cut off tongue. Well... He could, but it would be extremely distorted.

"Oh, geez." She blinked, grimacing. "Okay, I guess you can't tell me much." She sat down begrudgingly, shaking her pelt to try and remove some of the water. 

"Well, I can keep you company if you want?"

1 minute ago, FawnCat said:

"My father was the tribe leader and I as his daughter had to fulfill certain things." Sighing she stops again the rain bringing up memories she had long since buried deep. "I'll tell you the full story some day." Maybe. "I'm glad that you see me that way and I know your every bit more brave that I am." She smiled at him. "He wasn't cold to other, just me. He killed my mother a day before I became a teen and the next day, they were all dead." She turned quite. "I didn't mean to get them all killed." She whispered. "Let's go." She hurried towards the den.

He followed her swiftly struggling with what to say.

2 minutes ago, Clover said:

"Oh, geez." She blinked, grimacing. "Okay, I guess you can't tell me much." She sat down begrudgingly, shaking her pelt to try and remove some of the water. 

"Well, I can keep you company if you want?"

Everest smiled and nodded. He sat down and tried writing in the mud, which didn't work because it wasn't dirt. He just ended up with mud stuck on his paws. The way he tried getting to mud off somehow ended in him getting mud all over.

Just now, Flower said:

He followed her swiftly struggling with what to say.

Issi couldn't stop the old guilt that started to peak it's head while thinking of her past. I promised myself not to let it get to me again. She stopped a little ways from the den. She could see Snowdove and one of the new ones talk.

Issi couldn't stop the old guilt that started to peak it's head while thinking of her past. I promised myself not to let it get to me again. She stopped a little ways from the den. She could see Snowdove and one of the new ones talk.

‘’It’s not your fault he killed them Issi.’’

6 minutes ago, Foxyfire98 said:

Everest smiled and nodded. He sat down and tried writing in the mud, which didn't work because it wasn't dirt. He just ended up with mud stuck on his paws. The way he tried getting to mud off somehow ended in him getting mud all over.

She chuckled. "Glad that's not me, my fur is white. I'd never be able to wash out all that mud."

7 minutes ago, Flower said:

‘’It’s not your fault he killed them Issi.’’

Issi shakes her head. "You don't understand. He didn't kill them." She took a deep breath. "I once told you, that I wasn't aloud to have friends. I wanted a friend so bad that I made friends with a Bearyena cub." Tears prick at the edges of her eyes thinking about her friend. "He was nice to me. His mother was killed and I always shared my food with him. Some part of me thought as I got older that we could be together forever." Her tears was washed away as she cried softy. "I went to him when my father did that. I didn't know he would have other Bearyena friends, bigger ones." She looks down her form hunched, "I came to late. He tried to stop them when they went for me and, and, he." 

3 minutes ago, FawnCat said:

Issi shakes her head. "You don't understand. He didn't kill them." She took a deep breath. "I once told you, that I wasn't aloud to have friends. I wanted a friend so bad that I made friends with a Bearyena cub." Tears prick at the edges of her eyes thinking about her friend. "He was nice to me. His mother was killed and I always shared my food with him. Some part of me thought as I got older that we could be together forever." Her tears was washed away as she cried softy. "I went to him when my father did that. I didn't know he would have other Bearyena friends, bigger ones." She looks down her form hunched, "I came to late. He tried to stop them when they went for me and, and, he." 

His pelt prickled anxiously and he placed his tail on her back. ‘’I’m here.. if you want to tell me you can but I understand if you don’t want to talk about it.’’

1 minute ago, Flower said:

His pelt prickled anxiously and he placed his tail on her back. ‘’I’m here.. if you want to tell me you can but I understand if you don’t want to talk about it.’’

The rain continued to pour down. "He died trying to protect me, Finch. My first friend. One moment he was there and the next gone." Her body was cold and shivering. We have to go inside. "My whole tribe gone. The worst part is I didn't care that they were all dead. I was more heartbroken that the one that killed them died. That's why I can't blame others when they hate me. If they want to kill me. For them I'm the bad and maybe I am." Issi stood up. "We really should go inside before we end up sick." She walked to the den.

The rain continued to pour down. "He died trying to protect me, Finch. My first friend. One moment he was there and the next gone." Her body was cold and shivering. We have to go inside. "My whole tribe gone. The worst part is I didn't care that they were all dead. I was more heartbroken that the one that killed them died. That's why I can't blame others when they hate me. If they want to kill me. For them I'm the bad and maybe I am." Issi stood up. "We really should go inside before we end up sick." She walked to the den.

He stared after her for a moment just letting the rain wash over him, not caring if the cold froze him to death.

He stared after her for a moment just letting the rain wash over him, not caring if the cold froze him to death.

Issi stopped at the den entranced and looked back at him still in the rain.

Issi stopped at the den entranced and looked back at him still in the rain.

‘’I’m going to go and hunt because I’m pretty sure we’re not getting anymore food from the tribe.’’ He said ‘‘you stay here and get warm.’’ He added before walking off into the woods, sniffing in vain for scents that have been obliterated by the storm 

Just now, Flower said:

‘’I’m going to go and hunt because I’m pretty sure we’re not getting anymore food from the tribe.’’ He said ‘‘you stay here and get warm.’’ He added before walking off into the woods, sniffing in vain for scents that have been obliterated by the storm 

Issi lifted her paw to follow him but stopped. He needs his space. With her head low she enter the den. The warmth wraps around her and she sighs. "Be safe." She whisper softly. She walks to a spot away from the others before laying down. 

(Where did everyone go?)

Just now, FawnCat said:

Issi lifted her paw to follow him but stopped. He needs his space. With her head low she enter the den. The warmth wraps around her and she sighs. "Be safe." She whisper softly. She walks to a spot away from the others before laying down. 

(Where did everyone go?)

(Idk 😰)

he found a small waterlogged berry bush. ‘’This will have to do..’’ he said and plucked all the berries from it and moved on.

(Idk 😰)

he found a small waterlogged berry bush. ‘’This will have to do..’’ he said and plucked all the berries from it and moved on.

(I think Finch is safe to hunt some more but then we have to wait for @Clover)

• Paw up 1

He stumbled across a sodden mole and quickly killed it. ‘’Poor lad..’’ he said before moving to a dry spot under a rock shelf. ‘If want to help her and make her feel better but I can’t.. I wish we could have just stayed in the savannah..’’ he said to himself.

Oh yeah. Finch is my profile picture.😁

521136027_NIcheFinch.thumb.jpg.b90557b0bc17414839ae64767d9ad37b.jpg

I can’t believe i kept forgetting to mention that! My bean looks amazing thanks for drawing him

• Eek! 1

He stumbled across a sodden mole and quickly killed it. ‘’Poor lad..’’ he said before moving to a dry spot under a rock shelf. ‘If want to help her and make her feel better but I can’t.. I wish we could have just stayed in the savannah..’’ he said to himself.

(I feel bad for Finch. Issi is a bit of a mess at the moment and whether she gets better or not is yet to be seen.)

(I feel bad for Finch. Issi is a bit of a mess at the moment and whether she gets better or not is yet to be seen.)

(He’s a bit of a mess. He was just a boi who wasn’t gonna leave home but the power of spontaneous teleportation forced him to suffer through watching Akriah kill Flash and now Vissen dying and still not having a stable life

7 minutes ago, Flower said:

‘’Well guess I should stop wining and go back before I freeze to death..’’ he said shivering violently and sneezing. 

(He’s a bit of a mess. He was just a boi who wasn’t gonna leave home but the power of spontaneous teleportation forced him to suffer through watching Akriah kill Flash and now Vissen dying and still not having a stable life

( Think both of them are a mess together then🙃. Yep, both aren't good with dealing with things unless it's a fight. This could help them grow or make them break. If the two of them are still together at the end wonder if they'll settle down. )

• Haha 1