Stray Fawn Community

~Time and Space~ RP

Katumai

Just now, Clover said:

(Alright)

Snowdove was sitting on the hill, glaring down at the snow. Jubileze sat next to her.

"Y'know, maybe you should stop moping and go, I dunno, talk to her?"

"Screw off, Jubileze."

"Trust me, I'd love to, but your pathetic sulking makes it physically impossible for me to go away."

"Shut your trap."

Finch who hadn’t left yet sat a few tail lengths away, he winced a little bit.

Just now, The Hollow Knight said:

"Is that Snowdove?" Honey asked Rabbitspring

Rabbitspring nodded, suddenly nervous.

Just now, Flower said:

Finch who hadn’t left yet sat a few tail lengths away, he winced a little bit.

Rabbitspring nodded, suddenly nervous.

"Well, what are you waiting for?" Honey asked

"Well, what are you waiting for?" Honey asked

‘If don’t know..’’ she frowns, her limbs suddenly frozen.

5 minutes ago, Flower said:

‘’What if she hates me..’’ she mumbled.

"she doesn't hate you. you just had a falling out. if you just talk to her, maybe things will be better again." Honey encouraged 

1 minute ago, The Hollow Knight said:

"she doesn't hate you. you just had a falling out. if you just talk to her, maybe things will be better again." Honey encouraged 

‘’Your probably right..’’ she moved a stiff paw and took several small steps towards her. What if she snaps again? What if she shoves me off that cliff- stop that. This is Snowdove, she would never hurt you. She thought.

Just now, Flower said:

‘’Your probably right..’’ she moved a stiff paw and took several small steps towards her. What if she snaps again? What if she shoves me off that cliff- stop that. This is Snowdove, she would never hurt you. She thought.

"if things get bad, I'll pop in, alright?"

1 minute ago, Flower said:

Hearing her, Jubileze turned around, letting out a breath.

"About time! Your wife is a pain in the ***." She stood up, walking past her.

Snowdove didn't look up, her gaze hardening.

1 minute ago, Clover said:

"hey! you shut your mouth!" Honey hissed and stood up between Jubileze and Rabbitspring

3 minutes ago, The Hollow Knight said:

"if things get bad, I'll pop in, alright?"

She nods.

2 minutes ago, Clover said:

she almost laughed at Jubilieze’s remark.
Why are you looking at me like that, you want an apology don’t you? Well I’ll give you one because I’m weak, and pathetic and not worth your love.
 ‘’I’m sorry-‘’ she choked out the words, her mouth going dry.

Just now, Flower said:

She nods.

Why are you looking at me like that, you want an apology don’t you? Well I’ll give you one because I’m weak, and pathetic and not worth your love. ‘’I’m sorry-‘’ she choked out the words, her mouth going dry.

"this is NOT your fault." Honey hissed to Rabbit

"hey! you shut your mouth!" Honey hissed and stood up between Jubileze and Rabbitspring

Jubileze stared at her blankly. "Listen, kid, it was a joke. Probably doesn't help that I always sound sarcastic..."

She nods.

she almost laughed at Jubilieze’s remark.
Why are you looking at me like that, you want an apology don’t you? Well I’ll give you one because I’m weak, and pathetic and not worth your love.
 ‘’I’m sorry-‘’ she choked out the words, her mouth going dry.

Snowdove didn't look at her.

"Are you?" She said quietly, swaying her tail in the snow. "I don't exactly appreciate you thinking I'm that selfish."

Just now, Clover said:

Jubileze stared at her blankly. "Listen, kid, it was a joke. Probably doesn't help that I always sound sarcastic..."

Snowdove didn't look at her.

"Are you?" She said quietly, swaying her tail in the snow. "I don't exactly appreciate you thinking I'm that selfish."

She clears her throat and nods. ‘’Of course I am, and I never said you were selfish.’’ She replied evenly.

ubileze stared at her blankly. "Listen, kid, it was a joke. Probably doesn't help that I always sound sarcastic..."

"where you? I think that a joke wouldn't be a cruel one." She hissed

She clears her throat and nods. ‘’Of course I am, and I never said you were selfish.’’ She replied evenly.

"can you two both acknowledge whatever you did and say sorry to each other?" Honey asked Rabbitspring and Snowdove

1 minute ago, The Hollow Knight said:

"where you? I think that a joke wouldn't be a cruel one." She hissed

‘’It’s okay Honey.’’ She smiled lightly at her. ‘’Thanks for sticking up for us though.’’

Just now, Flower said:

‘’It’s okay Honey.’’ She smiled lightly at her. ‘’Thanks for sticking up for us though.’’

(Just gonna say this goes for this too)

"can you two both acknowledge whatever you did and say sorry to each other?" Honey asked Rabbitspring and Snowdove

She scoffed.

"You really think I would have let you die? You, of all nichelings?"

She shifted her paws, fur bristling.

"I stopped loving forever ago. I missed it. Do you really think I would let my last remaining source of it die? The others are gone, Flash and Vissen-"

She finally looked up, eyes narrowed as they filled with tears.

"I AM NOT LOSING YOU TOO, RABBITSPRING!"

She scoffed.

"You really think I would have let you die? You, of all nichelings?"

She shifted her paws, fur bristling.

"I stopped loving forever ago. I missed it. Do you really think I would let my last remaining source of it die? The others are gone, Flash and Vissen-"

She finally looked up, eyes narrowed as they filled with tears.

"I AM NOT LOSING YOU TOO, RABBITSPRING!"

"can you both explain what you did?" Honey asked

She started crying and ran towards her, rushing past Honey and burring her muzzle in her fur. ‘’Of course you’re not going to lose me Snowdove, I’m right here and I’m staying here.’’

She started crying and ran towards her, rushing past Honey and burring her muzzle in her fur. ‘’Of course you’re not going to lose me Snowdove, I’m right here and I’m staying here.’’

(sad gorl hours)

Letting out a shaky break, Snowdove curled her tail around her, resting her muzzle on top of her head. She closed her eyes.

"You better keep your word. I just might murder your ghost if you actually die on me."

Just now, Clover said:

(sad gorl hours)

Letting out a shaky break, Snowdove curled her tail around her, resting her muzzle on top of her head. She closed her eyes.

"You better keep your word. I just might murder your ghost if you actually die on me."

‘’Oh? Are you doubting my promise keeping abilities?’’ She asked in a teasing tone.

3 minutes ago, Flower said:

‘’Oh? Are you doubting my promise keeping abilities?’’ She asked in a teasing tone.

She chuckled.

"Can you blame me? You nearly die every ten minutes. I wouldn't be surprised if a fire started in the snow somehow and burned you to death."