1 minute ago, Zixvir said:

I know you're gonna sacrafice somone

that's gonnna happen

or it's just gonna absorb someone

that's not gonna happen

wh no

me and green have been planning this for days-

what days are you guys free on?

I'm free after 4:32 on not weekends I'm fine for the weekend (Monday is also a weekend for me but i doubt that's the same for others)

also this is to zixvir, please do not kill the voice or anyone else, me and green have been planning this lore for days now and it's annoying 

6 minutes ago, Polly said:

I'm free after 4:32 on not weekends I'm fine for the weekend (Monday is also a weekend for me but i doubt that's the same for others)

also this is to zixvir, please do not kill the voice or anyone else, me and green have been planning this lore for days now and it's annoying 

From monday I'm free. I'll have to see if I can on sunday (probably not)

7 minutes ago, Polly said:

I know sometime this weekend or Monday but I'll have to check with my friends and see what day (we're gonna do something together) 

1 hour ago, Polly said:

Im free every day but today, as long as lore is in the afternoon bc im not sure what might come up in the morning. I start school next Wednesday tho, so if we have to wait past that i'll let you know my schedule.