Stray Fawn Community

story time 2.0

Sky

Just now, Flopity said:

“NGGGGOOOOOHKKEKEKKKKRKRRKRKKKRKACKLA” Jim screamed. Tim was about to join Jim in making weird noises, but then he saw a convenient grocery store and decided to stop to buy him and Jim some snacks. 

Tim was a vegetarian and he realized the things he bought for Jim couldn't be eaten by anyone, as Jim was a baguette instead of a meat eating shark.

"Wait, i thought that fish in front of me was robbing the store, so that was why i sucker punched him!" Jim said worriedly, realising that baguettes can't see

"No, you idiot. That was an earthworm." Tim's stomach growled very loudly. The growling almost seemed like words...like it was saying "bread"... do you see where I'm going with this?

side note: we can always change main characters (like in the old story time)...

4 hours ago, Flopity said:

“Hey Jim...do you think that if a...uhhh...tiger turned into a....bagel, and a vegetarian ate the bagel, would it be eating meat, or no?” Tim asked Jim. Jim paused, “Technically, I suppose not.”

Tim lunged at Jim and then he sucker punched Tim into Tyni.

• Eek! 1

Just now, berri said:

Soon, Jim began to realise there was no one he could trust anymore. Not his boss, not his girlfriend, or even Tim.

But then he remembered his girlfriend was currently a giant cat instead of an electric eel, so that was off the list.

Jim turned ultra instinct and ate Tim even though baguettes don't have mouths. Jim realized what he had done and went to the top of Coral Imp so he can save Tim (and his girlfriend).

Edited by Yambo OwO
rule breaking

3 hours ago, Yambo OwO said:

Jim turned ultra instinct and ate Tim even though baguettes don't have mouths. Jim realized what he had done and went to the top of Coral Imp so he can save Tim (and his girlfriend).

There, Jim was met with Inverseur de Forme and said "I'm about to do what's called a pro gamer move" The pro gamer move was..

7 minutes ago, Flopity said:

Attempting to whack Inverseur de Forme on the head. Inverseur de Forme cackled and dodged, because baguettes are not the best at whacking. “Haha, loser-“ Inverseur de Forme started to say before...

Jim went into his mouth and he started choking!!

43 minutes ago, gamingcookie said:

Jim went into his mouth and he started choking!!

"I'M- THE ONLY ONE- THAT COULD HELP- YOUR FRIENDS-" Inverseur grabbed Jim and threw him into the sun, he was a powerful wizard after all.

5 minutes ago, Flopity said:

When Jim landed on the sun, he saw earthworm Jim. “Oh, it’s you, the jerk!” Earthworm Jim exclaimed. “Uhhhh...sucker punching you was an accident. Also, how are we alive? I don’t think you can live on the sun...“ Baguette-shark Jim asked Earthworm Jim.

"we won't live for long lmao sucks for you" Earthworm Jim said as he blasted back to Earth.

(Earthworm Jim is best character)

9 minutes ago, Sky said:

"Oh. Um. Okay then." Jim felt a burning sensation everywhere. His baguette-self was turning into toasted baguette. 

He did the thing cartoon characters do when they get burned and landed on Earth

5 hours ago, gamingcookie said:

He was so hot the Antarctic ice melted and he fell in the water below it.

He was still hot under the water that bubbles of evaporated water came off him when Billy the Narwhal came by and...

Long live the earthworm Jim!

7 minutes ago, Aetherskye said:

He was still hot under the water that bubbles of evaporated water came off him when Billy the Narwhal came by and...

Long live the earthworm Jim!

revealed his true form, Earthworm Jim!!

• Haha 1

Just now, gamingcookie said:

revealed his true form, Earthworm Jim!!

The earthworm said "hey dude, lmao, sorry for being so rude earlier. Uh, here's some magic or something to help you out. It also may have some side effects lol." 

The baguette suddenly had a shark mouth, fins and a tail, but was still bread. And he was no longer burning... a side effect of this magic included

5 minutes ago, Aetherskye said:

The earthworm said "hey dude, lmao, sorry for being so rude earlier. Uh, here's some magic or something to help you out. It also may have some side effects lol." 

The baguette suddenly had a shark mouth, fins and a tail, but was still bread. And he was no longer burning... a side effect of this magic included

a craving of baguette

On 4/22/2020 at 12:02 PM, gamingcookie said:

"we won't live for long lmao sucks for you" Earthworm Jim said as he blasted back to Earth.

(Earthworm Jim is best character)

and a phobia of air, (earthworm jim is from a comic called earthworm jim, it's a really good comic) earthworm jim needs air though so he asks jim to yeet him up there and he does exactly that, then, by pure chance earthworm jim finds a corpse with, a shrink ray, a breathing helmet, and some empty canisters of air, earthworm jim shrinks said thing and puts them on, he also finds some flippers and a waist guard, he shrinks those too meanwhile...

4 minutes ago, Zixvir said:

and a phobia of air, (earthworm jim is from a comic called earthworm jim, it's a really good comic) earthworm jim needs air though so he asks jim to yeet him up there and he does exactly that, then, by pure chance earthworm jim finds a corpse with, a shrink ray, a breathing helmet, and some empty canisters of air, earthworm jim shrinks said thing and puts them on, he also finds some flippers and a waist guard, he shrinks those too meanwhile...

but the magic is directed at Jim not Earthworm Jim

1 hour ago, gamingcookie said:

but the magic is directed at Jim not Earthworm Jim

(is this a continuation of the story or is it  explaining?  you continue off of the meanwhile if you didn't know)( the magic phobia is directed at shark jim, that is why he didn't go above the water earthworm jim just got yeeted and found stuff)

1 minute ago, Zixvir said:

(is this a continuation of the story or is it  explaining?  you continue off of the meanwhile if you didn't know)

(not a continuation and I do know)

• Paw up 1

• 2 weeks later...