Stray Fawn Community

#!Kingdom of Creature!# *A Kingdom War Game*

GreenTheGreat

I don't know what to call this... Not really an rp, not really a sim. Anyways, sign up and I'll give you some land and 100 creatures of your choice (can my mythical or creatures that get along with each other.) Theres no real story for this, every time I, myself, wake up in the morning, you get 100 creatures.

MAP (It's all blocky so I can keep track of territory better, sorry not sorry, in a nice way lol)- All grey territory is where kingdoms have to decide who gets the land. Or just fight for it, idc.

1084720632_KingdomofCreatureMap.thumb.png.d9cd141df9d1daa266c7f5b82bd590a1.png

Current kingdoms-

@A A A A A A

Kingdom name: Snow's Falling

Species: Wolves or dogs that are made for cold weather

Description: They are usually very rude but honest and will listen to problems or agreements. They are usually a peaceful kingdom. They no religion that every one believes in, some believe certain gods while others don't. Their housing are dens either made from packed snow or they dug it. Their rulers can be kings, queens, or gender neutral rulers

Other- Can trade

Has boats

Power: 23

Creatures: 2300

Allies: None

Enemies: None

Color: Light Blue

@Dysfunctional Numbers Foxy

Kingdom name: Petal Dwellers

Species: A mix between felines and scorpions, kinda like a manticore, but with any feline species and not only lions.

Description: These poisonous creatures refuse to resort to violence. They try peace, and then they run, and if they need to then they defend. The different breeds of cats tend to stick around with a group of their own breed, but they won't complain too much about groups being mixed. Unless it's the cheetahs, because they tend to be a little too fast for the others. They're open to new ideas, and they don't shun others for their beliefs. They might ask questions if they don't understand what religion or deities other clans follow, but that's about it. 

Other- Pond is called Yoyleberry Creek

50 females named Jerry, 

Can trade

Has walls

Can fish

Power: 27

Creatures: 2350

Color: Pink

@berri

Kingdom name: Moonflower

Species: Arctic foxes with big ears, fangs, antlers and night vision (Sort of a mix between an arctic fox, a bat and a reindeer)

Description: The Moonflowers are mostly up at night, but are also up at daylight for patrolling. They are usually more calm at night and more aggressive in daylight. Moonflowers are very religious, and believe in spirits and believe that the moon had created them. Moonflowers usually try to remain on good terms with the other kingdoms, and are usually quite friendly, but if they start attacking or coming onto their land uninvited they will defend their territory. They live in small caves inside their territory. Males don't exist in their species, as they are only female, but the Moonflowers can decide to become males or non binary. They are ruled by three queens (They are always referred to as queens no matter the gender) to keep balance within the monarchy.

Other- Can trade

Power: 10

Creatures: 1000

Color: Lilac

@YambOwO

Kingdom name: Jawus Empire

Species: Mawzaur(s) - A species of large, domestic cats with 3 pairs of feathery bat wings that are 13 feet each.

Though they resemble domestic cats, they have a much stronger jaw and venomous teeth mimicking that of a t-rex.

They also have lion claws, a longer, fluffier neck and a large number of razor-sharp spikes on the end of their tail.

Description: Mawzaurs are known for their large number of random mutations, such as round ears and strange eye colors.

From birth, Mawzaurs are well-versed in the world of battle and war, due to the fact in the past there have been many Mawzaur wars.

They are very aggressive and there is a good chance if a different kingdom come in contact with them, they will wage war.

Other: The area the Mawzaurs live in is filled with a plethora of dangerous plants and animals. Thought they have adapted to survive in this area, other empires might not be so ready...

They also like using their gift of flight to their advantage most of the time, I guess

Other- can trade

can fish

Power: 10

Creatures: 1050

Color: Blood Red

@GlacyGlace

Kingdom name: The Clan of Water

Species: Hyenas

Description: 

Each village has one central living space. The founders of the village generally make it, and future generations maintain it. Within the heart of their territory, a sacred spring exists named The Spring of Wisdom. To the west, there lies a river named The Stream of Quick Wit. And to the east, a large lake named The Lake of the Dead. These three bodies of water are quite important to The Clan of Water. They value intelligence above all else.

Other- Can trade

has better houses

Power: 3

Creatures: 300

Allies: Dragler's Peak

Color: black

@Greenpaw (my sis)

Kingdom name: Dragaler's Peak

Species: Dragalers - Unicorns with dragon wings and can breath fire

Description: They are mostly peaceful and look for allies, but if provoked, they are very aggressive. They live in mossy caves. They're colors range from black to bright red.

Other- They have many mountains in their territory.

can trade

has fence

Power: 6

Creatures: 300

Allies: The Clan of Water

Color: Light green

Form-

Kingdom name:

Species: (must be a land dwelling creature, no avian or aquatic creatures.)

Description: (the personality of the group, religion if they have one, their housing, etc.)

Other: (other things or questions)

Any specific pieces of land you want?:

Color:

Advancements you can get-

Fishing (More creatures daily, only if near water)

More and better houses (Land increase)

Fence (More advancements)

Walls (Small amount power increase, needs fence)

Stone weapons (Medium amount power increase)

Boats (New lands, only if near ocean)

Bronze weapons (Medium amount power increase, needs stone weapons)

Bigger walls (Small amount power increase, needs walls)

Livestock (Creature increase, needs fence)

Crops (Creature and land increase, needs fence)

Iron weapons (Big power increase, needs bronze weapons)

Range weapons (Big power increase, needs iron weapons)

More as we go along!

Every Monday is disaster day, and every Tuesday is advancement day

You need certain advancements to do certain things unless your animal is great at that specific thing.

Pm me if you want to do any sort of battle! If you do battle, you will lose some of your creatures if your not crazy OP.

I just want more people to be on and active here! So I made this game for anyone!

Feel free to use this idea!

• Like 1

Species: Wolves or dogs that are made for cold weather

Description: They are usually very rude but honest and will listen to problems or agreements. They are usually a peaceful kingdom. They no religion that every one believes in, some believe certain gods while others don't. Their housing are dens either made from packed snow or they dug it. Their rulers can be kings, queens, or gender neutral rulers

Any specific pieces of land you want?: Any land that is cold

1 minute ago, A A A A A A said:

Species: Wolves or dogs that are made for cold weather

Any specific pieces of land you want?: Any land that is cold

accepted! I'll give you a place way up north!

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Moth the Silkwing said:

Kingdom name: Petal Dwellers

Species: A mix between felines and scorpions, kinda like a manticore, but with any feline species and not only lions.

Description: These poisonous creatures refuse to resort to violence. They try peace, and then they run, and if they need to then they defend. The different breeds of cats tend to stick around with a group of their own breed, but they won't complin too much about groups being mixed. Unless it's the cheetahs, because they tend to be a little too fast for the others. They're open to new ideas, and they don't shun others for their beliefs. They might ask questions if they don't understand what religion or deities other clans follow, but that's about it. 

Other: May I name every single one of my subjects?

Any specific pieces of land you want?: A place where nature thrives, plants everywhere. A forest next to a meadow.

Color: Depends on the mix of what species of cat they have, and what type of scorpion they have. They have pretty natural markings and colours, unless it's tattoos they've painted on. They use tattoos to differentiate roles and species. Weaker mixes tend to have tattoos on the warm spectrum, while stronger mixes have colder colours.

1 minute ago, Dysfunctional Numbers Foxy said:

1. accepted!

2. not unless you want to go through and name 100 creatures and name 100 every day

3. I meant the color that I would put on the map for your territory marker

4. I'll put you near the huge pond where plants flourish 

4 minutes ago, Moth the Silkwing said:

1. accepted!

2. not unless you want to go through and name 100 creatures and name 100 every day

3. I meant the color that I would put on the map for your territory marker

4. I'll put you near the huge pond where plants flourish 

1, uwo

2. Time to start writing names-

3. Pink. Hot pink? Maybe. Just pink.

4. Okkee.

Just now, Moth the Silkwing said:

I put it on the main post

Hehe. Just an army of Jerry-

Kinda like the sea of Davids- at goiky canal-

I'm naming the pond Yoyleberry Creek-

@A A A A A A

yo u prob forgot about this, but now that you have 300 creatures each, you can make an advancement. Choose from the following. Also idc that it hasn't been three days, I want to speed this up!

• Fishing (small land increase, but more creatures daily)
  • More and better houses (large land increase, but gives the same amount of creatures daily)
  • Walls (protects from attacks)
  • Stone Weapons (gives power)
  • Trading village (gives the ability to trade goods, giving you the ability to make more allies)

2 minutes ago, Green said:

@A A A A A A

yo u prob forgot about this, but now that you have 300 creatures each, you can make an advancement. Choose from the following. Also idc that it hasn't been three days, I want to speed this up!

• More and better houses (large land increase, but gives the same amount of creatures daily)
  • Trading village (gives the ability to trade goods, giving you the ability to make more allies)

Trading village

42 minutes ago, Green said:

@A A A A A A

Trading

13 minutes ago, Dysfunctional Numbers Foxy said:

Trading

52 minutes ago, A A A A A A said:

Trading village

ok, so you both can trade, you can say at any point if you want to be allies and what agreements you want to make to become allies. (ex. If I have a war with somebody else, you have to come to help)

1 hour ago, Green said:

you can now extent to isands and the other continent! Will you go? if so, where?

- Don't go

- Island

- Continent

Continent

Can i join? This sounds fun

Species: Arctic foxes with big ears, fangs, antlers and night vision (Sort of a mix between an arctic fox, a bat and a reindeer)

Description: The Moonflowers are mostly up at night, but are also up at daylight for patrolling. They are usually more calm at night and more aggressive in daylight. Moonflowers are very religious, and believe in spirits and believe that the moon had created them. Moonflowers usually try to remain on good terms with the other kingdoms, and are usually quite friendly, but if they start attacking or coming onto their land uninvited they will defend their territory. They live in small caves inside their territory. Males don't exist in their species, as they are only female, but the Moonflowers can decide to become males or non binary. They are ruled by three queens (They are always referred to as queens no matter the gender) to keep balance within the monarchy.

Any specific pieces of land you want? (the purple)
image.thumb.png.a45eb87bfe0d4ed22cf1589f7cce96ca.png

Species: Mawzaur(s) - A species of large, domestic cats with 3 pairs of feathery bat wings that are 13 feet each.

Though they resemble domestic cats, they have a much stronger jaw and venomous teeth mimicking that of a t-rex.

They also have lion claws, a longer, fluffier neck and a large number of razor-sharp spikes on the end of their tail.

Description: Mawzaurs are known for their large number of random mutations, such as round ears and strange eye colors.

From birth, Mawzaurs are well-versed in the world of battle and war, due to the fact in the past there have been many Mawzaur wars.

They are very aggressive and there is a good chance if a different kingdom come in contact with them, they will wage war.

Other: The area the Mawzaurs live in is filled with a plethora of dangerous plants and animals. Thought they have adapted to survive in this area, other empires might not be so ready...

They also like using their gift of flight to their advantage most of the time, I guess

Any specific pieces of land you want?: (The red one, if it is allowed.)1558079704_KingdomofCreatureMap.thumb.png.472024f7d211450a03ec0044bfea2b0e.png.f6f2f70e4e5bc53386cba85cb8b72170.png

• Eek! 1

On 6/8/2020 at 11:41 PM, berri said:

Can i join? This sounds fun

Any specific pieces of land you want? (the purple)
image.thumb.png.a45eb87bfe0d4ed22cf1589f7cce96ca.png

2 hours ago, YambOwO said:

Any specific pieces of land you want?: (The red one, if it is allowed.)1558079704_KingdomofCreatureMap.thumb.png.472024f7d211450a03ec0044bfea2b0e.png.f6f2f70e4e5bc53386cba85cb8b72170.png

accept and accept!