Stray Fawn Community

Screeching Hollows- A WOF Sim

Broken

13 minutes ago, Emo Crowfeather said:

“She said she might... kill me if the prince chooses me once I have a dragonet with me. I don’t know about you but she’ll probably do the same... that’s why I have to marry him. So you don’t get killed. Please don’t tell the queen I told you. Or she’ll kill us both.”

The turtle looked back at you and started crawling back to you.

-bring it with you

-slepp

-walk away

She recoiled, looking disgusted yet fearful. ‘‘The Queen..wouldn’t do that, you must be going insane.’’ She snapped, hacking away towards the door

Just now, Flour said:

She recoiled, looking disgusted yet fearful. ‘‘The Queen..wouldn’t do that, you must be going insane.’’ She snapped, hacking away towards the door

“You’re right... I probably am. And I’m probably hallucinating you. There could never be a dragon as beautiful as you... But if I’m not then... I’m sorry. You’ll be chosen and then killed.”

Just now, VanillaTheSilk-Rainwing said:

-look for other dragons

He picked up the turtle, trying not to wake it up.

He wandered out of the cave and looked around for other dragons.

You looked around the area, through the forest but found no one.

Just now, Impy10 said:

You keep trying to escape and, like before, nothing happens.

-give up

-try one more time

1 minute ago, Emo Crowfeather said:

“You’re right... I probably am. And I’m probably hallucinating you. There could never be a dragon as beautiful as you... But if I’m not then... I’m sorry. You’ll be chosen and then killed.”

(Big gay vibes)

1 minute ago, Emo Crowfeather said:

L E S B I A N   C O N F I R M E D -

ò0ó

3 minutes ago, Emo Crowfeather said:

She slammed the door behind her and started walking quickly down the hallway

2 minutes ago, Emo Crowfeather said:

The prince walked out of his room.

”Hey Neus... where are you going?”

‘’I don’t know.’’ She said, walking faster and not looking back at him. ‘’Just need to get out of here for a bit.’’

Just now, Flour said:

‘’I don’t know.’’ She said, walking faster and not looking back at him. ‘’Just need to get out of here for a bit.’’

“You know you’re not allowed to leave the castle without guards...”

Just now, Emo Crowfeather said:

(I literally just thought of Starsearcher being big gay once Neus blew Fjord off)

(Neus is mean to everyone. She was originally nice to starsearcher so she she could either kill her or manipulate her but then she gave up info really easily. And then Fjord just really made her angry by spilling stuff on her