Stray Fawn Community

The Great 2020/21 Forum War

PincerClaw420

10 hours ago, cookie -she,her- said:

OIL? Oh my god im american of course ill come

wait I just thought of a better idea

the mariana trench is really low and closest to the core of the earth.

TO THE MARIANA TRENCH.

12 minutes ago, Zixvir said:

wait I just thought of a better idea

the mariana trench is really low and closest to the core of the earth.

TO THE MARIANA TRENCH.

Unfortunately, the Mariana Trench does not exist in the Niche universe. Oh well *goes back to hunting President Cactus*

1 hour ago, Modiano said:

Unfortunately, the Mariana Trench does not exist in the Niche universe. Oh well *goes back to hunting President Cactus*

Ok, then TO THE DEEP WATER WHERE NICHELINGS CAN'T SWIM!

38 minutes ago, cookie -she,her- said:

well if theres no oil whats the point !

you normally get oil from te ocean not land

38 minutes ago, cookie -she,her- said:

oh also guys im a cookie i cant swim water will Die me

here take this suit.

On 9/1/2021 at 11:37 PM, Impy10 said:

Splotch appears

"What did I miss."

(nothing much just that modiano secretly was using the defender bears and president cactus and spawned the defender bears and wants to take over the world. Also she has pretty much unlimited powers....but I don't exist anymore so you didn't hear it from me)

Edited by Chiyanna
pronouns

2 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

(nothing much just that modiano secretly was using the defender bears and president cactus and spawned the defender bears and wants to take over the world. Also they have pretty much unlimited powers....but I don't exist anymore so you didn't hear it from me)

(Jddjsjidhdhe i use she/her and Xey/xem pls don't use they)

• Paw up 1

• 5 weeks later...

It's been quite a while since my last update, hasn't it? I'll admit, it would be a smarter move to not give an update right before I do what I must do, but I must bring hope to the camel riders, and the silenced ones in Cacterra. 

I've finally gotten my tools and other resources. It took quite a bit of work and time, to go through many jobs and get a small amount of pay in return for my hard work, just to buy a very specific ranged item. But beggars can't be choosers. It took even more to find his location, as he constantly moved, like a fish in water. But I have my spear ready. Now, it'd be foolish to think this one little action of mine could stop anything. I know it will not stop any impending battles or casualties, it will simply slow them. 

But any action is good action, and I for one am glad to know that the cactus has his guard down in a nearby film theater. As I ride this taxi there and write my letter in this shaky car, all I can hope for is that his Vice President does a better job at establishing peace.

• Eek! 3

2 hours ago, PincerClaw420 said:

It's been quite a while since my last update, hasn't it? I'll admit, it would be a smarter move to not give an update right before I do what I must do, but I must bring hope to the camel riders, and the silenced ones in Cacterra. 

I've finally gotten my tools and other resources. It took quite a bit of work and time, to go through many jobs and get a small amount of pay in return for my hard work, just to buy a very specific ranged item. But beggars can't be choosers. It took even more to find his location, as he constantly moved, like a fish in water. But I have my spear ready. Now, it'd be foolish to think this one little action of mine could stop anything. I know it will not stop any impending battles or casualties, it will simply slow them. 

But any action is good action, and I for one am glad to know that the cactus has his guard down in a nearby film theater. As I ride this taxi there and write my letter in this shaky car, all I can hope for is that his Vice President does a better job at establishing peace.

You hear a voice suddenly.

"Does it matter if Cactus is dead or alive? The new villain Godiano@Mod the non-Mod is taking over the world! Godiano wants to kill Cactus since Godiano  is through using him!! You'll play right into the new villain's hand. And you are next, beware!"

The voice sounds like it's from a bad horror movie...or maybe the speaker is trying to disguise their voice. It is gone as soon as it came.

• Eek! 1

2 hours ago, PincerClaw420 said:

9 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

"Does it matter if Cactus is dead or alive? The new villain Godiano@Mod the non-Mod is taking over the world! Godiano wants to kill Cactus since Godiano  is through using him!! You'll play right into the new villain's hand. And you are next, beware!"

The voice sounds like it's from a bad horror movie...or maybe the speaker is trying to disguise their voice. It is gone as soon as it came.

HEY GUYS I HAVE POP CORN FOR EVERYONE WHO JOINS ME

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Mod the non-Mod said:

HEY GUYS I HAVE POP CORN FOR EVERYONE WHO JOINS ME

A pair of eyes looked at you in disdain...a floating pair of eyes.

"And you're going to take over the world? Pfftt even with your powers you seem like a mere child."

Just now, Chiyanna said:

A pair of eyes looked at you in disdain...a floating pair of eyes.

"And you're going to take over the world? Pfftt even with your powers you seem like a mere child."

OH FRICK ITS ZERO COMING TO KILL ME *YEETS GUN AT EYES*

• Haha 1

37 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

I have survived a war and two nukes, I'm sure I can survive this new villain. But firstly, I need to make a gallon of cactus juice.

*gunshot noises or something idk*

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, PincerClaw420 said:

I have survived a war and two nukes, I'm sure I can survive this new villain. But firstly, I need to make a gallon of cactus juice.

*gunshot noises or something idk*

A pair of eyes appears, they look around