Stray Fawn Community

Warrior Cats Story

Just now, W-C-A19RanSSdom87F-P-C said:

"It seems like every time I enter camp, or walk past some-cat, they always look at me with a disapproving look...like they're disappointed in me.." she continued, "Did I do something wrong?" 

-TYO

“No! No!” She feasted her head on BrokenSpirit’s shoulder.

6 minutes ago, W-C-A19RanSSdom87F-P-C said:

"Then why do they look at me like that??" she sounded like she really wanted to know, and looked at you with fear and desperation in her eyes

-TYO

“... Because they don’t know the real you! They need to get to know you!”

12 hours ago, パンケーキ said:

“... Because they don’t know the real you! They need to get to know you!”

"Do you think they suspect I'm not loyal?" Brokenspirit's eyes were clouded; you couldn't tell what she was feeling, she continued: "Do you think they want me gone?" she almost sounded like she didn't want to believe it herself, "Do you think I should tell them?"

-TYO

47 minutes ago, W-C-A19RanSSdom87F-P-C said:

"Do you think they suspect I'm not loyal?" Brokenspirit's eyes were clouded; you couldn't tell what she was feeling, she continued: "Do you think they want me gone?" she almost sounded like she didn't want to believe it herself, "Do you think I should tell them?"

-TYO

“They need to know you! Of course they think your loyal!”

9 minutes ago, W-C-A19RanSSdom87F-P-C said:

"The thing I told you!" Brokenspirit was sounding more scared than ever

-TYO

(I honestly forgot what she had said-)

”I mean, it’s your choice.”

6 minutes ago, W-C-A19RanSSdom87F-P-C said:

((About her backstory))

"I don't want to...but it's either that or I get banned from camp, along with the kit..." Brokenspirit was full of sadness and fear

-TYO 

“Then I would come with you!”

1 minute ago, W-C-A19RanSSdom87F-P-C said:

"Brokenspirit.. Riverstar needs to speak with you.." Softflower came into the den and announced, "Wish me luck.." Brokenspirit said before leaving the den

-TYO

She nodded and sat up.

she looked for the kit.

The kit was sleeping in a nest next to yours, her wounds covered and her breathing back to normal; Brokenspirit ran back into the den, "I'm being banned from the territory!"

-TYO

“Why? What did she say?” She asked, getting up.

4 minutes ago, パンケーキ said:

“Why? What did she say?” She asked, getting up.

"She said that I was 'keeping to many secrets' and that every cat thinks I should go, and it'd be easier on her if I went!" she started panicing and pacing back and fourth "She told me to take Bri-" she cut of, "Uhhh.. the kit with me.." she sounded like she was going to say a name

-TYO

"She said that I was 'keeping to many secrets' and that every cat thinks I should go, and it'd be easier on her if I went!" she started panicing and pacing back and fourth "She told me to take Bri-" she cut of, "Uhhh.. the kit with me.." she sounded like she was going to say a name

-TYO

“Well, I’m coming with you!”

she Picked up the kit and went back over to Brokenspirit.

1 minute ago, パンケーキ said:

“Well, I’m coming with you!”

she Picked up the kit and went back over to Brokenspirit.

"Thanks.." she looked at you with warmth, you both exited the den and headed towards the entrance; "Wait!" you hear a voice behind you, you turn around and see Nightpelt and Mousefur bounding up to you, they reached you: "Where are you going?" Mousefur asked

-TYO

"Thanks.." she looked at you with warmth, you both exited the den and headed towards the entrance; "Wait!" you hear a voice behind you, you turn around and see Nightpelt and Mousefur bounding up to you, they reached you: "Where are you going?" Mousefur asked

-TYO

“Brokenspirit got kicked out so I’m going with her.”

"We want to come with you!" Nightpelt said, looking at you, with the thing your mother looks at you with...love?

-TYO

“Feel free to!”

Just now, パンケーキ said:

“Feel free to!”

"Great!" Mousefur said, almost showing his excitement, you, Brokenspirit, Mousefur, Nightpelt, and the kit were traveling out of camp, "Follow me, I know where to go," Brokenspirit told you, she bounded of in the direction opposite of the lake,

-TYO

"Great!" Mousefur said, almost showing his excitement, you, Brokenspirit, Mousefur, Nightpelt, and the kit were traveling out of camp, "Follow me, I know where to go," Brokenspirit told you, she bounded of in the direction opposite of the lake,

-TYO

She followed her.