Stray Fawn Community

Warrior Cats: Murder Mystery

4 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

Sillia noticed. "Oh! You don't need to keep alert. Don't you know that? You've lived here until you had Sorrel and me.."

She stopped and turned to you.

"I just want to make sure you're safe," said Dove licking the kit on the head. She forced her fur to settle and her ears to relax, "Are we nearly there?"

1 hour ago, __________________________ said:

"Okay!"

Sillia led the way until you reached another wall. This one was smaller than the stone one, and this one was made of wood.

"Just behind here," Sillia mewed.

Then she turned to you. "Mama.."

"Yes?" Dove asked.

4 hours ago, __________________________ said:

"How come you don't know the way to Fallon's den all on your own?" The she-kit asked.

"I...I forgot it," Dove was faltering. Guilt gripped at her. She had started this off with good intentions. She figured the kits wete better off believing she was their mother, that she could take care of them that way. But now...she felt like she was using the kit to get to Dog. But she had to get to him... She was responsible for him running away, and who knew the trouble he was in now.

9 hours ago, Chiyanna said:

"I...I forgot it," Dove was faltering. Guilt gripped at her. She had started this off with good intentions. She figured the kits wete better off believing she was their mother, that she could take care of them that way. But now...she felt like she was using the kit to get to Dog. But she had to get to him... She was responsible for him running away, and who knew the trouble he was in now.

"Oh.. Okay then. Well, you just have to climb the wall!" Sillia mewed, flicking her tail to the wooden wall.

3 hours ago, __________________________ said:

"Oh.. Okay then. Well, you just have to climb the wall!" Sillia mewed, flicking her tail to the wooden wall.

So climbing walls isn't that crazy! thought Dove. "Alright," said Dove, "wait here." She walked up to the wall.

5 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

It looked as if there were steps along the side that you could jump on.

Is that what Sillia meant by "climb"?

Well it's better than embarressing myself tryna scale this thing. So she jumped on the first step.

56 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

You lost you balance did a heartbeat before regaining your balance.

This.. Is going to take forever.

Dove sighed and wondered if she could scale the wall. She looked for footholds.

1 hour ago, __________________________ said:

It looked like there was a crack in the wall, but it didn't look like it would hold you up.

Dove sighed and turned back to the stairs. She climbed up them as carefully as she could.

1 minute ago, __________________________ said:

You got halfway up before slipping.

You hung off the edge by your front claws.

Dove attempted to pull herself back up. Why are these stairs so trecherous? They're outright dangerous!

21 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

You just barely made it back up.

Should you rest here for a bit?

Dove sat there panting. She was frustrated. It would take her forever to reach Dog. She tried to see if she could hear anything on the other side of the wall.

16 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

Dove sat there panting. She was frustrated. It would take her forever to reach Dog. She tried to see if she could hear anything on the other side of the wall.

You heard bits and pieces of a conversation.

"..... She started..... I.... You know....." Was the faint voice of Dog.

The other voice interrupted a couple times. Their voice was unknown.

2 hours ago, __________________________ said:

You heard bits and pieces of a conversation.

"..... She started..... I.... You know....." Was the faint voice of Dog.

The other voice interrupted a couple times. Their voice was unknown.

Dove was glad to know Dog was still alive. She continued jumping the stairs. She was slow about it, not wanting to almost fall off again

10 hours ago, Chiyanna said:

Dove was glad to know Dog was still alive. She continued jumping the stairs. She was slow about it, not wanting to almost fall off again

You eventually made it to the last step.

Looking over the side of the wall, you realized you could have went up a staircase if you had explored the wall more.