Stray Fawn Community

Warrior Cats: Murder Mystery

11 hours ago, Chiyanna said:

"Oh," said Dove, "well I guess...I do not know why she left. Many options have went through my mind, each with a different feeling attatched. If she just left for no good reason then I would blame her...then all the pain that our siblings have felt as a result is on her head...But perhaps she had to leave...or..." 

"Or..?" Fallon asked.

Dog was listening, but he stared at his own paws.

On 10/11/2021 at 5:00 PM, __________________________ said:

"That could be a possibility, but do you believe that Loop has died? If so, how do you think she might have?" Fallon mewed.

"I...I don't know. But that could be why she hasn't come back. Why we haven't heard so much as a word from her...or a word of her," Dove tried to think back to the day Loop dissapeared.

55 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

"Dove?! Dog?!" She exclaimed, trotting over. "Where's Willow?"

"She-she's waiting for me, away from the wall," Dove realized Sillia must be waiting for her too, on the other side of the wall.

13 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

"Because depending on the cat affect the result of her health." Loop mewed. "But, if Orin is with her, then she'll be okay.."

"Well...that's good I guess..." Dove trailed off, unable to put her feelings into words. Loop isn't dead, and we're all back together again! Isn't that good news? And yet...Dove felt some semblance of anger. Why did she leave, then? 

3 hours ago, __________________________ said:

"I heard something, and decided to investigate. But when I looked, nothing was there.. Then something picked me up, and took me away.." Loop mewed. "But Fallon helped me escape!"

"Something picked you up?" the story sounded fantastical to Dove. But it made sense then why she left so suddenly... 

1 minute ago, Chiyanna said:

"Something picked you up?" the story sounded fantastical to Dove. But it made sense then why she left so suddenly... 

"I didn't know what it was, but it was very tall and stood only on it's back legs.." Loop said. "But Fallon explained that it was a Twoleg. But I still think the thing was odd."

10 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

"I didn't know what it was, but it was very tall and stood only on it's back legs.." Loop said. "But Fallon explained that it was a Twoleg. But I still think the thing was odd."

"How come you didn't just run away from it on your own?" a cat cant just be kept by a predator. It either eats them or they escape!