Stray Fawn Community

Warrior Cats: Murder Mystery

3 hours ago, __________________________ said:

You eventually made it to the last step.

Looking over the side of the wall, you realized you could have went up a staircase if you had explored the wall more.

Dove felt awful stupid. She thought she had found the stairs! Oh well. She peered down from the top of the wall, trying to locate Dog.

On 10/2/2021 at 10:59 AM, Chiyanna said:

Dove felt awful stupid. She thought she had found the stairs! Oh well. She peered down from the top of the wall, trying to locate Dog.

Dog and another cat, a pale gray she-cat, sat in front of him.

"I just didn't understand why Loop had to leave.." Dog mewed.

1 hour ago, __________________________ said:

Dog and another cat, a pale gray she-cat, sat in front of him.

"I just didn't understand why Loop had to leave.." Dog mewed.

Dove watched. Unless Dog was in danger, there was no need to intervene right now. She would be better off surprising the attacker. 

But why was he talking about Loop?

Dove sized up the leap down to the ground in case she had to get down there fast.

1 hour ago, Chiyanna said:

Dove watched. Unless Dog was in danger, there was no need to intervene right now. She would be better off surprising the attacker. 

But why was he talking about Loop?

Dove sized up the leap down to the ground in case she had to get down there fast.

(Forgot to mention that they were on a platform three mouse-lengths from the staircase)

"Maybe this 'Loop' character has a better reason for leaving than you think," The she-cat mewed.

"And what reason would that be?" Dog asked, his voice confused but not hostile.

"Maybe she needed a break? After taking care of three siblings, it must be tiring.." The she-cat responded. "Or, maybe after your mother had passed, she just couldn't handle it mentally?"

Dog was silent.

18 hours ago, __________________________ said:

(Forgot to mention that they were on a platform three mouse-lengths from the staircase)

"Maybe this 'Loop' character has a better reason for leaving than you think," The she-cat mewed.

"And what reason would that be?" Dog asked, his voice confused but not hostile.

"Maybe she needed a break? After taking care of three siblings, it must be tiring.." The she-cat responded. "Or, maybe after your mother had passed, she just couldn't handle it mentally?"

Dog was silent.

Dove was shocked. This cat, a stranger, was convincing Dog of what Dove could not. She was glad for it. Seems like Dog isn't in danger. Maybe he's getting just the talk he needs. But I can't just leave him here...What if we can't find eachother again?

4 hours ago, Chiyanna said:

Dove was shocked. This cat, a stranger, was convincing Dog of what Dove could not. She was glad for it. Seems like Dog isn't in danger. Maybe he's getting just the talk he needs. But I can't just leave him here...What if we can't find eachother again?

"But.. Why hasn't she come back by now?" Dog said, nearly hissing.

"Maybe she found something special? Something she just can't leave behind?" The she-cat mewed.

"What about us? She left us behind." Dog retorted.

"As I said before, maybe three cats to take care of is stressful." The she-cat replied, her voice soft. "I mean, taking care of three younger siblings all by yourself? I'm sure you would want a break too.."

Dog was about to reply, but closed his mouth again and was silent.

"But.. Why hasn't she come back by now?" Dog said, nearly hissing.

"Maybe she found something special? Something she just can't leave behind?" The she-cat mewed.

"What about us? She left us behind." Dog retorted.

"As I said before, maybe three cats to take care of is stressful." The she-cat replied, her voice soft. "I mean, taking care of three younger siblings all by yourself? I'm sure you would want a break too.."

Dog was about to reply, but closed his mouth again and was silent.

Dove figured she couldn't just stay there forever, "Dog!" she anxiously purred, racing down the stairs.

1 hour ago, __________________________ said:

Dog looked your way, his eyes were wide with surprise.

"Dove?" He mewed.

The she-cat was silent.

"Yes, it's me. I'm so sorry I fought with you...I've been feeling guilty ever since you ran off! I was so worried we'd never see eachother again or that I might find you...less than well," she stepped down from the final stair.

40 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

"Yes, it's me. I'm so sorry I fought with you...I've been feeling guilty ever since you ran off! I was so worried we'd never see eachother again or that I might find you...less than well," she stepped down from the final stair.

"I'm sorry too.. I shouldn't have ran off like that.." Dog apologized.

"So, you are Dove?" The she-cat mewed.

"I'm sorry too.. I shouldn't have ran off like that.." Dog apologized.

"So, you are Dove?" The she-cat mewed.

"I forgive you," she said to Dog, and turning to the she-cat,"Yes," Dove answered cautiously. Is this the cat the others were talking about?

On 10/6/2021 at 8:40 PM, __________________________ said:

"I am Fallon." She mewed.

"Ah, the other cats told me about you," she forced her tone to be light. She doesn't seem that cruel or scary or anything...why were they all so afraid? "I hope I didn't step on your tail by coming out to the wall. I just heard Dog was here and I had to come make up with him."

15 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

"Ah, the other cats told me about you," she forced her tone to be light. She doesn't seem that cruel or scary or anything...why were they all so afraid? "I hope I didn't step on your tail by coming out to the wall. I just heard Dog was here and I had to come make up with him."

The she-cat dipped her head. "Kin is always welcome.." She mewed, then she looked at you with hostile eyes. "Unless that kin can't be trusted."

Just now, __________________________ said:

The she-cat dipped her head. "Kin is always welcome.." She mewed, then she looked at you with hostile eyes. "Unless that kin can't be trusted."

"I'm his sister," Dove said, "if you need to discuss something sensitive I can wait on the other side of the wall until he's done meeting with you."

5 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

"I'm his sister," Dove said, "if you need to discuss something sensitive I can wait on the other side of the wall until he's done meeting with you."

Fallon looked at Dog for his response.

"No, it's okay.. I think it would be better if you stayed.. If.. Fallon is okay with it?" Dog mewed, looking at Fallon, who nodded in agreement.

16 hours ago, __________________________ said:

Fallon looked at Dog for his response.

"No, it's okay.. I think it would be better if you stayed.. If.. Fallon is okay with it?" Dog mewed, looking at Fallon, who nodded in agreement.

"Alright," said Dove.

5 hours ago, __________________________ said:

"Good," Fallon mewed. "Would you like to share your point of view on Loop?" She asked you.

"I don't know why she left..." said Dove, "I don't really think about it much. I try to focus on the present... I just don't like us arguing about it."

36 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

"I don't know why she left..." said Dove, "I don't really think about it much. I try to focus on the present... I just don't like us arguing about it."

"The subject will never go away until you do talk about it.." Fallon pointed out. "It's just like all situations,"

"She's right.." Dog commented. "We sat here and talked about the situation, and I feel better about it,"

On 10/9/2021 at 9:37 PM, __________________________ said:

"The subject will never go away until you do talk about it.." Fallon pointed out. "It's just like all situations,"

"She's right.." Dog commented. "We sat here and talked about the situation, and I feel better about it,"

"Oh," said Dove, "well I guess...I do not know why she left. Many options have went through my mind, each with a different feeling attatched. If she just left for no good reason then I would blame her...then all the pain that our siblings have felt as a result is on her head...But perhaps she had to leave...or..."