Stray Fawn Community

Does anyone want to Help me

Pancake

Just now, Leafy said:

YESSSSS 😍

Seems like good Pokemon material

also it could be Fairy or ghost type along with water

(the ghost type because it’s clear and the way it eats is kinda weird)

(How it eats:

4409B53E-676F-4EB5-A2BF-56B1171FF3DB.thumb.jpeg.90b8664599fbf132ccc75d6ae9044d9e.jpeg

• Love 1

1 minute ago, Pancrack said:

Seems like good Pokemon material

also it could be Fairy or ghost type along with water

(the ghost type because it’s clear and the way it eats is kinda weird)

(How it eats:

4409B53E-676F-4EB5-A2BF-56B1171FF3DB.thumb.jpeg.90b8664599fbf132ccc75d6ae9044d9e.jpeg

Yeah! It could put its opponent into a daze with its light like ability, then chomp em (Om-) it seems like it would be a sweet but sassy Pokémon. Possibly having the ability to faze? 

Just now, Leafy said:

Yeah! It could put its opponent into a daze with its light like ability, then chomp em (Om-) it seems like it would be a sweet but sassy Pokémon. Possibly having the ability to faze? 

Ye

or it could be a special move like dazzling gleam but it’s two turns and makes the opponent flinch (but the gleam part does no damage) and then it chomp

does like 70-90 damage

• Paw up 1

Just now, Pancrack said:

Ye

or it could be a special move like dazzling gleam but it’s two turns and makes the opponent flinch (but the gleam part does no damage) and then it chomp

does like 70-90 damage

Brilliant! Should I draw it? And if so, traditional cartoony Pokémon style, or a half cartoon half realistic one?

3 minutes ago, Leafy said:

Brilliant! Should I draw it? And if so, traditional cartoony Pokémon style, or a half cartoon half realistic one?

Make it creepy but cute in a way

and any style you want

• Paw up 1

On 12/30/2020 at 12:37 AM, Pancrack said:

Wotor startor

C44E6EB1-D05D-4EF3-8402-10D12C787E24.thumb.jpeg.0b26aa915b51a65837b632057b23bf46.jpeg

(Name is Bunny and Aqua)

On 12/30/2020 at 2:02 AM, Pancrack said:

What?

Bunqua Is evolving!

*ritual sounds*

B07529F3-E427-4452-9D18-79DED620F5E0.thumb.jpeg.13260c846290fd01ad28320ba351eb12.jpeg
Your Bunqua evolved into a Rabesevoir!
(debating on wether or not to switch the names (make this one Liquihare and the ending evolution Rabesevoir))

These guys

1 minute ago, Impy10 said:

Why don't we make a  small section of the region underwater? And you can get scuba diving gear and catch pokemon

YES, maybe the deep sea would be for the submarine, and the shallow waters would be for scuba diving

• Like 1
  • Love 1

15 minutes ago, Impy10 said:

And you get those after a quest you complete

Or you could pay to go on the submarine and you could get the scuba gear from a quest

• Like 1
  • Paw up 2

I feel like the man-made super pokemon would be some sort of shadowy beast that can shapeshift.

I have it's ability

Darkened Morph

The user turns into whatever pokemon is facing them, but in a shadowy form. The user will take whatever moves are dark or ghost type and copy those moves from the opponent, but will keep their own moves if not.

• Love 2