Stray Fawn Community

Does anyone want to Help me

Pancake

4 hours ago, c0ffeebeans said:

ok, so after like two days (i think,,, ive lost complete track of time) i finally finished the gym leader

shes a fairy type but i guess she could also be physic??

ill probs design the pokemon in her team too later

image.png

I should mention this-

Our gyms are two-typed and fairy and physic are already taken-

Last year my older dog, Sasha, found this fawn, it was alone, but I’m sharing this because I would like to educate about this topic. 
If you find a baby fawn alone, DO NOT disturb or touch it, it may seem as though it’s abandoned, but doe’s (Female deer.) find a nice place to tuck there fawns away, then go out to find food. Which can take all day, so even if the fawn has been in the same spot, it’s not in any danger, and/or is injured. It’s a very common mistake people make, and although they think and are trying to help, there actually making things worse. They don’t need rescuing, there just fine.

min this case, I was about 40 feet from my dog when I saw her oddly circling something, and after her not coming when I called, I got nervous that she was “investigating” a Gardner snake. But I was pleasantly surprised when I saw a brown lump of fur frozen in a crouch/standing position. I quickly shooed away her and my mini Aussie, Sophie. I was very surprised Sasha had not injured the poor thing, though she definitely was “overly” curious. And Sophie was honestly kinda scared, keeping her distance, though was very curious about the animal that was her size. After taking a short video, I put my dogs in the house, then went back. It was still there, but had payed down, it was very sunny, and the fawn wasn’t moving, and I didn’t want it to over heat, as I knew she was originally in the shade of the bushes, so I sat there for a bit, keeping my distance, and making sure to pull my shirt to cover my face, as fawns will connect to humans, and I didn’t want her to get habituated to people. Then, after about ten minutes of me taking some photos, I had moved again, and she got up and bolted, running back into the trees. It was truly a magical experience. 

0BC38000-58F4-4684-B975-1B5BC5CFA326.jpeg

• Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, Green the Freaking Out Fox said:

I should mention this-

Our gyms are two-typed and fairy and physic are already taken-

oh

god dammit-

5 minutes ago, Green the Freaking Out Fox said:

what should I make for this now? I could make gym layouts/arenas/teams

or anything else

we also need the order the gyms will come in.

We need the full map

for the actual game idk

• Paw up 1