Stray Fawn Community

Secrets of MoonClan~ Remake

16 hours ago, __________________________ said:

Nobody was there.

All was quiet now.

-

(You mean Constellationkit?)

"Soon later, the deputy after Lilypath had decided to retire. And Rushstar made Mountainspirit his next deputy, for his bravery to come back home." Dovesky purred, her eyes shone with pride.

"Mountainspirit and Moonfur eventually ended up having kits. Rainkit, Dustkit, Rosekit, and Lilykit, who he named after his first mentor, Lilypath." The tom mewed.

Celina turned around to see if she could see the mountain cats.

-

(yes)

"Wow!" said Constellationkit, "I'm glad he was made deputy and got kits of his own!"

• Paw up 1

2 hours ago, Chiyanna said:

Celina turned around to see if she could see the mountain cats.

-

(yes)

"Wow!" said Constellationkit, "I'm glad he was made deputy and got kits of his own!"

You couldn't.

And that was surprising.

Surely it would have been difficult for Midnightfur to hide with his blue-gray pelt?

-

"But, one night, Lilypath came to Mountainspirit in a dream." Dovesky mewed. "Saying that a cat of midnight blue would shed blood of innocent cats."

"Mountainspirit was confused by this. But he only knew one cat with midnight blue fur, and that was Moonfur." The tom said

21 hours ago, __________________________ said:

You couldn't.

And that was surprising.

Surely it would have been difficult for Midnightfur to hide with his blue-gray pelt?

-

"But, one night, Lilypath came to Mountainspirit in a dream." Dovesky mewed. "Saying that a cat of midnight blue would shed blood of innocent cats."

"Mountainspirit was confused by this. But he only knew one cat with midnight blue fur, and that was Moonfur." The tom said

"Alright, you win," said Celina, turning back to continue the journey toward the birch tree.

-

Constellationkit thought this odd...

3 hours ago, Chiyanna said:

"Alright, you win," said Celina, turning back to continue the journey toward the birch tree.

-

Constellationkit thought this odd...

Shadownight stood right there. "Surprised?"

-

"As much as Mountainspirit trsted Lilypath, he didn't believe that Moonfur would do such thing. So, he kept it to himself." The tom mewed.

"Then, Rushstar had lost his 9th, and final, life. And Mountainspirit became Mountainstar." Dovesky mewed proudly.

2 hours ago, __________________________ said:

Shadownight stood right there. "Surprised?"

-

"As much as Mountainspirit trsted Lilypath, he didn't believe that Moonfur would do such thing. So, he kept it to himself." The tom mewed.

"Then, Rushstar had lost his 9th, and final, life. And Mountainspirit became Mountainstar." Dovesky mewed proudly.

Celina's eyes widened, "very! You're good at staying hidden in the open." It didn't make much sense to her, but then again these cats were very strange.

-

"Does that mean Mountainspirit was leader?" asked Constellationkit.

6 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

Celina's eyes widened, "very! You're good at staying hidden in the open." It didn't make much sense to her, but then again these cats were very strange.

-

"Does that mean Mountainspirit was leader?" asked Constellationkit.

"We've had practice." She purred with satisfaction.

-

"It does.." Dovesky mewed. "Mountainstar received his lives, and went atop of the Cliff and held his first Clan meeting as leader."

"He appointed Midnightkit and Vinekit as apprentices, taking Midnightpaw as his own apprentice." The tom mewed. "Midnightpaw now lives as a warrior known as Midnightfur."

40 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

"We've had practice." She purred with satisfaction.

-

"It does.." Dovesky mewed. "Mountainstar received his lives, and went atop of the Cliff and held his first Clan meeting as leader."

"He appointed Midnightkit and Vinekit as apprentices, taking Midnightpaw as his own apprentice." The tom mewed. "Midnightpaw now lives as a warrior known as Midnightfur."

"It shows," mewed Celina, "continue doing whatever you do to hide until we get to the birch tree. We're nearly there."

-

"I know him! He's kind and wise." 

3 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

"It shows," mewed Celina, "continue doing whatever you do to hide until we get to the birch tree. We're nearly there."

-

"I know him! He's kind and wise." 

"Alright. You have fun sticking out like a white cat in a patch of grass!" She purred, trotting behind you.

"Lead the way, Celina." You heard Midnightfur mew.

-

"He is." The tom agreed. "He learned from his mentor."

"And Mountainstar had made Moonfur his deputy, and, eventually, his kits into warriors." Dovesky mewed. "Who knows.. Maybe you'll meet the one day.."

1 hour ago, __________________________ said:

"Alright. You have fun sticking out like a white cat in a patch of grass!" She purred, trotting behind you.

"Lead the way, Celina." You heard Midnightfur mew.

-

"He is." The tom agreed. "He learned from his mentor."

"And Mountainstar had made Moonfur his deputy, and, eventually, his kits into warriors." Dovesky mewed. "Who knows.. Maybe you'll meet the one day.."

"I will," she purred back at Shadownight, she continued by saying "alright, onwards we go." And walked on.

-

(did you mean them instead of the?)

"I met Midnightfur already," said Constellationkit, "how many other kits does he have?"

11 hours ago, Chiyanna said:

"I will," she purred back at Shadownight, she continued by saying "alright, onwards we go." And walked on.

-

(did you mean them instead of the?)

"I met Midnightfur already," said Constellationkit, "how many other kits does he have?"

A little later, you reached the tree.

Little leaves had fallen, though it didn't seem to worry Shadownight.

The dark-furred she-cat sniffed at one of the fallen leaves.

"Dead. There's no more life in it." She mewed, glaring at the tree like she was thinking about climbing it.

-

(Yeah)

"He only had four. Except.." Dovesky trailed off.

"Mountainstar had never told anyone about Lilypath's warning, and he died with the secret." The tom mewed. "Moonfur took over as Moonstar right after she had pushed Roseleaf, one of her own kits, off the Cliff."

4 hours ago, __________________________ said:

A little later, you reached the tree.

Little leaves had fallen, though it didn't seem to worry Shadownight.

The dark-furred she-cat sniffed at one of the fallen leaves.

"Dead. There's no more life in it." She mewed, glaring at the tree like she was thinking about climbing it.

-

(Yeah)

"He only had four. Except.." Dovesky trailed off.

"Mountainstar had never told anyone about Lilypath's warning, and he died with the secret." The tom mewed. "Moonfur took over as Moonstar right after she had pushed Roseleaf, one of her own kits, off the Cliff."

Celina watched curiously. How could this dead tree save a kit's life? How could a tree help a kit at all?

-

Constellationkit's eyes widened, "But...but Moonstar is still in the clan, isn't she?" 

3 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

Celina watched curiously. How could this dead tree save a kit's life? How could a tree help a kit at all?

-

Constellationkit's eyes widened, "But...but Moonstar is still in the clan, isn't she?" 

Before you knew it, Shadownight was already halfway up the tree and on on of it's branches.

"These are dead too. And we don't have time to wait until next New-Leaf." She hissed.

"Isn't there another forest? One further from the forest?" Shadowcreek asked.

"It's too far, we won't have enough time to get there and back." Shadownight mewed.

-

"She is.." The tom mewed.

"She exiled her other three kits." Dovesky hissed.

8 hours ago, __________________________ said:

Before you knew it, Shadownight was already halfway up the tree and on on of it's branches.

"These are dead too. And we don't have time to wait until next New-Leaf." She hissed.

"Isn't there another forest? One further from the forest?" Shadowcreek asked.

"It's too far, we won't have enough time to get there and back." Shadownight mewed.

-

"She is.." The tom mewed.

"She exiled her other three kits." Dovesky hissed.

Celina was troubled, but she wasn't willing to give up just yet, "Where is the other forest? How far is it?"

-

"And she's still leader?" Constellationkit was outraged.

12 hours ago, Chiyanna said:

Celina was troubled, but she wasn't willing to give up just yet, "Where is the other forest? How far is it?"

-

"And she's still leader?" Constellationkit was outraged.

"It's a long ways from here. We would have to catch a ride on the Monsters." Shadownight mewed after she bounded down the tree.

'Monsters'?

-

"We can't drive her out.. She's leader and we have no deputy.." The tom mewed.

"But.. We just have to trust in the Moon Spirits to help us." Dovesky mewed.

11 hours ago, __________________________ said:

"It's a long ways from here. We would have to catch a ride on the Monsters." Shadownight mewed after she bounded down the tree.

'Monsters'?

-

"We can't drive her out.. She's leader and we have no deputy.." The tom mewed.

"But.. We just have to trust in the Moon Spirits to help us." Dovesky mewed.

"What's a monster?" asked Celina, curious. Wild images of huge forest creatures with shaggy fur and teety as long as sticks came to mind.

-

"Well maybe the moon spirits want us to help ourselves!" said Constellationkit, louder than she intended. 

8 hours ago, Chiyanna said:

"What's a monster?" asked Celina, curious. Wild images of huge forest creatures with shaggy fur and teety as long as sticks came to mind.

-

"Well maybe the moon spirits want us to help ourselves!" said Constellationkit, louder than she intended. 

"Oh, right. You wouldn't know.. We call them different things, don't we?" Shadownight mewed.

"It's those big things that go back and fourth along the Thunderpath," Shadowcreek mewed.

"Thunderpath's are the black paths they stay on." Midnightfur added.

-

"Shh!" The third elder hissed.

4 hours ago, __________________________ said:

"Oh, right. You wouldn't know.. We call them different things, don't we?" Shadownight mewed.

"It's those big things that go back and fourth along the Thunderpath," Shadowcreek mewed.

"Thunderpath's are the black paths they stay on." Midnightfur added.

-

"Shh!" The third elder hissed.

"Oh, yes, my owners use them to get from place to place. They're only dangerous when you cross the road- er, Thunderpath." And sometimes me too...but how would I get them to bring me? 

-

"Sorry," she mumbled 

20 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

"Oh, yes, my owners use them to get from place to place. They're only dangerous when you cross the road- er, Thunderpath." And sometimes me too...but how would I get them to bring me? 

-

"Sorry," she mumbled 

"That's reassuring." Shadownight mewed sarcastically.

-

"Don't mind Heatherstream." The tom mewed. 

"It's just.. Moonstar doesn't like the mentioning of the Moon Spirits. So, when we do mention them, we have to be silent.." Dovesky explained.

On 10/25/2021 at 11:58 AM, __________________________ said:

"That's reassuring." Shadownight mewed sarcastically.

-

"Don't mind Heatherstream." The tom mewed. 

"It's just.. Moonstar doesn't like the mentioning of the Moon Spirits. So, when we do mention them, we have to be silent.." Dovesky explained.

"I...I might be able to catch a ride in one actually, but I couldn't control where I ended up or when it happens..." I don't think so, anyways... but then she remembered the cars which had sunk down places to put things in the back with no tops. Could I jump in one of those? 

-

"Oh," said Constellationkit, bitterly, but quieter now. Her tail thrashed back and forth. She glanced at Skykit.

1 hour ago, Chiyanna said:

"I...I might be able to catch a ride in one actually, but I couldn't control where I ended up or when it happens..." I don't think so, anyways... but then she remembered the cars which had sunk down places to put things in the back with no tops. Could I jump in one of those? 

-

"Oh," said Constellationkit, bitterly, but quieter now. Her tail thrashed back and forth. She glanced at Skykit.

"That's no help." Shadownight hissed.

"She's trying her best, Shadownight. Give her some patience.." Shadowcreek mewed.

"Maybe we could hunt her some fresh-kill to show our thanks," Midnightfur suggested.

-

Skykit stared at the elders. "How come Moonstar's so mean?"

1 hour ago, __________________________ said:

"That's no help." Shadownight hissed.

"She's trying her best, Shadownight. Give her some patience.." Shadowcreek mewed.

"Maybe we could hunt her some fresh-kill to show our thanks," Midnightfur suggested.

-

Skykit stared at the elders. "How come Moonstar's so mean?"

"That's very kind of you to offer..." but I feel bad that though I tried to help my efforts produced nothing...the kit won't get any better... "but I'm sure you all need the prey more than I do. I...I could help you all hunt if you'd like. Then this trip you took won't have been a complete waste..."

-

Good question, thought Constellationkit, "yeah, it seems she had everything going for her."

21 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

"That's very kind of you to offer..." but I feel bad that though I tried to help my efforts produced nothing...the kit won't get any better... "but I'm sure you all need the prey more than I do. I...I could help you all hunt if you'd like. Then this trip you took won't have been a complete waste..."

-

Good question, thought Constellationkit, "yeah, it seems she had everything going for her."

"No, we're actually doing great on fish, mice, and birds." Shadownight mewed proudly.

Fish?

-

"Well, Moonstar hadn't always had it easy.." Dovesky mewed. "Before Mountainstar had lost his ninth life, he had told me that Moonstar had once been a Kittypet.."

42 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

"No, we're actually doing great on fish, mice, and birds." Shadownight mewed proudly.

Fish?

-

"Well, Moonstar hadn't always had it easy.." Dovesky mewed. "Before Mountainstar had lost his ninth life, he had told me that Moonstar had once been a Kittypet.."

She assumed it was some sort of prey, "That's good," she remarked. 

-

"What's that?" asked Constellationkit.

9 hours ago, Chiyanna said:

She assumed it was some sort of prey, "That's good," she remarked. 

-

"What's that?" asked Constellationkit.

"It is," Shadownight agreed.

"Couldn't we still try to get to the other forest? For Lunakit's sake?" Shadowcreek asked.

-

"A Kittypet is a cat that lives with creatures that walk only on their back legs. They put colorful leather, called a collar, around the cat's neck and claim ot as their own." The tom replied.

3 hours ago, __________________________ said:

"It is," Shadownight agreed.

"Couldn't we still try to get to the other forest? For Lunakit's sake?" Shadowcreek asked.

-

"A Kittypet is a cat that lives with creatures that walk only on their back legs. They put colorful leather, called a collar, around the cat's neck and claim ot as their own." The tom replied.

Celina brightened a little, "I would come along if you'd like, though I'm not sure how much help I'd be."

-

"Odd," commented Constellationkit. Sounds about like what Moonstar would deserve, in fact she deserves far worse.