Stray Fawn Community

I found my old youtube channel!

Chiyanna

I'm a bit embarressed, but it's kinda cool too! Also I want everyone to know that this channel is (or was rather) mine. I forgot the password and have a new one now. I may eventually try and log into it though.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2kAQdfborZ-u4eOLcENvZQ

Also, if you can find Chiyanna in any of my old niche series then I'd be most greatful. The closest I got was a couple savefiles shown which had Chi at the beggining, one of which I deleted. :( That was probably a save I played off camera. Also, apparently my old niche self got bored easily cause I made a half-dozen different series which didn't last long. I did have a pretty successful Slime Rancher series though! And I actually got wolf quest (old version, I think the first one actually) at some point which I had no idea about!

• Like 2
  • Eek! 1

13 minutes ago, Polly said:

please stop pinging people, it's just annoying and only annoying 

Depends on the person being tagged and the reason. I personally don't like being tagged in random rps but haven't had any negative experiences with it otherwise

• Like 1
  • Paw up 1

2 hours ago, Polly said:

please stop pinging people, it's just annoying and only annoying 

(I didn't ping you because u said you didn't want to be pinged...and usually I only ping for a reason, like when in an rp when I've made a post your character needs to respond to. Or sometimes if I have a runoff I ping those who voted in the first one if they haven't voted after a week of it being up. I did kinda ping for no reason here, other than everyone who I thought may be interested generally hangs out in the Niche section that I know of. But I will try and not ping people for no reason, especially those who have told me they don't wish to be pinged.)

Just now, Chiyanna said:

(I didn't ping you because u said you didn't want to be pinged...and usually I only ping for a reason, like when in an rp when I've made a post your character needs to respond to. Or sometimes if I have a runoff I ping those who voted in the first one if they haven't voted after a week of it being up. I did kinda ping for no reason here, other than everyone who I thought may be interested generally hangs out in the Niche section that I know of. But I will try and not ping people, especially those who have told me they don't wish to be pinged.)

(it's okay, i'm sorry if i was being rude-)

Wow there is a lot of people with YT channels on these forums. I have two YT channels, one for little kids my mom forced me to make, and another which is my own for MC vids. The MC one is very new but the one for little kids has been going on for 2 years now