Stray Fawn Community

// eventide // deltarune sim/rp //

takoyamaaaS

On 11/19/2021 at 4:02 PM, ralsei deltarune said:

-keep trying to talk to him 

"uh..what is a 'big shot?'"

"[[HY HYPERLINK BLOCKED]]" spamton said, pretty much staring into your soul and getting uncomfortably close as you kneeled down to meet his height. "SHOW ME YOUR< [[HeartShapedObject]] THE N I'LL TELL YOU!!!! DONT WORRY, YOU CAN TRUS T YOUR OLD PAL SPAMTON G. SPAMTON [[Number 1 Rated Salesman1997]]!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" he moved as close as he could get without his nose stabbing you. "I JUST NEED A LITTLE [[Genorisity]] YOU LITTLE [[SPONGE]]"

-this guy will probably kill you you should really leave

-keep talking to him...?

On 11/19/2021 at 2:51 PM, sussy deltarune said:

it might have wild bird diseases on it but whatever! ":O" it went as she realized it could put the feather on the hat like those funky hats from the 1900s or whatever [also what the hell is a hornworm]

you picked it up and- good GOD that was a lot of colors. black, a sort of off-white color, orange, yellow, and pink were all randomly on the feather. it would not go with your hat at all but!!!!! who cares!!!!!!! there was also a random white fluffy down feather which you also took!!!!!!!! very epic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-look for more feathers!!!!!

-i have enough feathers now i think

-look for other pretty things for your hat

On 11/19/2021 at 11:20 AM, swatch deltarune said:

"Could you please tell me a bit more...? ...like... dangers...?"

they would flick their tail, curious.

the human shifted slightly. "uh, just the general robbers and murderers and stuff, but there's an extremely low chance you'll run into them. since you're obviously new to the city, maybe head over to the library and grab a book on the town...? that should be fairly helpful. anyway, i have to go now, sorry. i do have something for you, i guess... just found it about and have no use for it. don't really know what it is, so..." they got off the bench and left, but not without pressing a small item into your hand. looking at it, it appears to have an odd humanoid on it, with a J-shaped tail and large ears.

-try to find more cards??

-oh cool. probably no more cards like this about, wouldn't make sense to look for any more

On 11/19/2021 at 11:14 AM, spamton deltarune said:

(CLOVER MY BELOVED!!!!!!)

It smiled and went to look for more cards.

it took quite a few hours of wandering about in the freshly fallen snow, asking if the person you decided to talk to had seen any cards like the ones you have, and searching the ground for dark shapes that may be cards (and getting overly excited over what you realized were feathers or trash when you came closer), but you now had a total of four cards. the two new ones were odd monsters with a spade symbol in place of their eyes. one had a spade-shaped stomach mouth, and one monster was smaller than the other.

-MORE CARDS

-okay that's probably enough,, 

2 minutes ago, burghley deltarune said:

it took quite a few hours of wandering about in the freshly fallen snow, asking if the person you decided to talk to had seen any cards like the ones you have, and searching the ground for dark shapes that may be cards (and getting overly excited over what you realized were feathers or trash when you came closer), but you now had a total of four cards. the two new ones were odd monsters with a spade symbol in place of their eyes. one had a spade-shaped stomach mouth, and one monster was smaller than the other.

-MORE CARDS

(At this point she’s collecting all of castle town)

This was not enough to suffice her obsession over collecting things she needed to collect just a few more.. then she would be satisfied.

8 minutes ago, burghley deltarune said:

the human shifted slightly. "uh, just the general robbers and murderers and stuff, but there's an extremely low chance you'll run into them. since you're obviously new to the city, maybe head over to the library and grab a book on the town...? that should be fairly helpful. anyway, i have to go now, sorry. i do have something for you, i guess... just found it about and have no use for it. don't really know what it is, so..." they got off the bench and left, but not without pressing a small item into your hand. looking at it, it appears to have an odd humanoid on it, with a J-shaped tail and large ears.

-try to find more cards??

-oh cool. probably no more cards like this about, wouldn't make sense to look for any more

-try to find more cards

Volt looked at the card with the odd being on it, the creature looked happy- or... crazy...?

They stopped observing the card and went to find more.

On 11/23/2021 at 2:30 PM, swatch deltarune said:

-try to find more cards

Volt looked at the card with the odd being on it, the creature looked happy- or... crazy...?

They stopped observing the card and went to find more.

you circle the plaza once, then head off to the northwest, going through a small street on the way. there are quite colorful clothes hanging on lines above you, and a white cat looking out a window that somehow startles you when you see it move. there's even a mounted deer head hanging above a door for... some reason. taking a few turns, you're about to exit the street when you see a small plushie sitting on the side of the street.

it appears to be a ridiculously fluffy purple cat, with a button in place of its right eye, and a black patch on its head.

take it?

-yeah sure

-probably belongs to someone else, no

-maybe someone dropped it? take it and look for the owner why not

On 11/23/2021 at 2:16 PM, Boo Boy said:

(At this point she’s collecting all of castle town)

This was not enough to suffice her obsession over collecting things she needed to collect just a few more.. then she would be satisfied.

searching behind a bench as you thought you saw something behind it, you come across- what.

there is. literally. just. a laptop here. on the back it has the... code???? "Q5U4EX7YY2E9N" engraved into it.

...take it??

-what no that belongs to someone 100%

-yes lmao

6 minutes ago, burghley deltarune said:

searching behind a bench as you thought you saw something behind it, you come across- what.

there is. literally. just. a laptop here. on the back it has the... code???? "Q5U4EX7YY2E9N" engraved into it.

...take it??

-yes lmao

pfft lmao why not

"Q5U4EX... yeah i cant remember all that." It sighed.

17 hours ago, burghley deltarune said:

you circle the plaza once, then head off to the northwest, going through a small street on the way. there are quite colorful clothes hanging on lines above you, and a white cat looking out a window that somehow startles you when you see it move. there's even a mounted deer head hanging above a door for... some reason. taking a few turns, you're about to exit the street when you see a small plushie sitting on the side of the street.

it appears to be a ridiculously fluffy purple cat, with a button in place of its right eye, and a black patch on its head.

take it?

-yeah sure

-probably belongs to someone else, no

-maybe someone dropped it? take it and look for the owner why not

- take it and look for the owner

Volt would pick it up and look at it.

funny, weird, kitty person...

They thought.

Volt when to look for the owner

On 11/30/2021 at 2:52 PM, Boo Boy said:

pfft lmao why not

"Q5U4EX... yeah i cant remember all that." It sighed.

you stuff the laptop into your extremely convenient backpack (tm) and keep looking for cards.

you turn a corner on a sidewalk and run into an odd-looking monster, who appear to be a four-armed, winged velociraptor (aka totally not an oc insert). as you collide, their feathers puff up in a show of indignation. "hey, watch where you're going!" she snarls, getting up. you notice some of the cards you collected fell out of your pocket, and you quickly pick them up.

-apologize

-run, this lady is kind of scary

On 11/30/2021 at 6:29 PM, ginger bread cokie said:

maybe i can find the bird it came from i bet its a really cool bird!!!!!!!

yeah!!!! really very cool!!!!!!!!!!!!

you run along the beach, stopping to stare at every bird you see in hopes it might be the bird that dropped the feathers. unfortunately, after half an hour of running, you couldn't find the bird. maybe it was a magic bird??? who knows???? but!!! you did find a blue jay feather!!!!! so you stuck that in your hat too!!!! and now it looks very cool!!!!!!

-MORE FEATHERS

-look for other stuff you can put in your hat like shells and cool fancy rocks!!!!!

On 12/1/2021 at 8:02 AM, Stinky said:

- take it and look for the owner

Volt would pick it up and look at it.

funny, weird, kitty person...

They thought.

Volt when to look for the owner

holding the plushie close to your chest, you can't help but notice how nice its fur feels. you pet it, then start looking for its owner.

nobody you stopped on the street appears to know anything about it. one or two people offered to take it from you so they could search for the owner, but you declined.

what you DID find, however, was another weird card. this one had some weird diamond-snake thing holding a spear.

-...more cards?

-keep looking for the owner

-do something else

22 minutes ago, burghley deltarune said:

holding the plushie close to your chest, you can't help but notice how nice its fur feels. you pet it, then start looking for its owner.

nobody you stopped on the street appears to know anything about it. one or two people offered to take it from you so they could search for the owner, but you declined.

what you DID find, however, was another weird card. this one had some weird diamond-snake thing holding a spear.

-...more cards?

-do something else

despite how interesting the card looked,,,

Volt was eager to find the owner of the plush.

they put the card in their pocket and continue looking.

59 minutes ago, burghley deltarune said:

you stuff the laptop into your extremely convenient backpack (tm) and keep looking for cards.

you turn a corner on a sidewalk and run into an odd-looking monster, who appear to be a four-armed, winged velociraptor (aka totally not an oc insert). as you collide, their feathers puff up in a show of indignation. "hey, watch where you're going!" she snarls, getting up. you notice some of the cards you collected fell out of your pocket, and you quickly pick them up.

-apologize

“Sorry Ma’am.” They bowed their head and mentally checked to make sure all the e cards were still there.

On 11/23/2021 at 12:12 PM, burghley deltarune said:

"[[HY HYPERLINK BLOCKED]]" spamton said, pretty much staring into your soul and getting uncomfortably close as you kneeled down to meet his height. "SHOW ME YOUR< [[HeartShapedObject]] THE N I'LL TELL YOU!!!! DONT WORRY, YOU CAN TRUS T YOUR OLD PAL SPAMTON G. SPAMTON [[Number 1 Rated Salesman1997]]!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" he moved as close as he could get without his nose stabbing you. "I JUST NEED A LITTLE [[Genorisity]] YOU LITTLE [[SPONGE]]"

-this guy will probably kill you you should really leave

"yeah uh- i really have to go right now- ill think about the deal?" dim said, not at all sure what this 3 foot salesman just said

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/8/2021 at 6:58 PM, ralsei deltarune said:

"yeah uh- i really have to go right now- ill think about the deal?" dim said, not at all sure what this 3 foot salesman just said

as you got up, careful not to go too quickly, spamton tried to grab at your arm. throwing all caution to the wind, you got the hell out of there. that was a little too close. you slowed down as you got out of the alley, looking back to make sure spamton wasn't following you even though you had heard the dumpster clang as he went back in.

you proceeded to trip over a stone, nearly falling flat on your face. picking yourself up, you notice a small... card? on the floor, with a weird-looking diamond snake thing with four arms. it looked ridiculously smug and was lounging on some sort of throne.

-take it?

-leave it there

On 12/8/2021 at 6:52 PM, ginger bread cokie said:

yea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you picked up a weird fancy orange kind of spirally shell and stuck that in your hat too!! none of the colors you had really matched the hat's color but!!!!!!!!!!! who cares!!!!!!!!!!!!! you also found a red toy hammer and put that in your hat too!!!

you can't put anything else in your hat or else stuff would fall out :((((

-get another hat to put more stuff in it!!!

-go do something else

On 12/8/2021 at 11:57 AM, Christmas Boo said:

“Sorry Ma’am.” They bowed their head and mentally checked to make sure all the e cards were still there.

the raptor's expression softened slightly, and she huffed quietly as she walked away, brushing you with her wing. luckily, none of the cards were missing.

you walked along the sidewalk a little more, scanning for cards, before you found... an image of task manager on the floor. just... a straight up screenshot of someone's pc desktop with task manager opened. the only program they have running is deltarune? what's that? probably some game.

-take it???

-take it and ask if anyone knows what it is, don't want to be stealing gang signs or something who knows

On 12/8/2021 at 11:26 AM, Christmas Stinky said:

despite how interesting the card looked,,,

Volt was eager to find the owner of the plush.

they put the card in their pocket and continue looking.

once again, nobody you asked knew who the plush belonged to. you're kind of wondering if you should just keep it, at this point.

-keep it

-keep searching

4 hours ago, burghley deltarune said:

as you got up, careful not to go too quickly, spamton tried to grab at your arm. throwing all caution to the wind, you got the hell out of there. that was a little too close. you slowed down as you got out of the alley, looking back to make sure spamton wasn't following you even though you had heard the dumpster clang as he went back in.

you proceeded to trip over a stone, nearly falling flat on your face. picking yourself up, you notice a small... card? on the floor, with a weird-looking diamond snake thing with four arms. it looked ridiculously smug and was lounging on some sort of throne.

-take it?

(thank you for giving me king of diamonds)

dim picked up the card, then tried to figure out where the heck they were.  

5 hours ago, burghley deltarune said:

the raptor's expression softened slightly, and she huffed quietly as she walked away, brushing you with her wing. luckily, none of the cards were missing.

you walked along the sidewalk a little more, scanning for cards, before you found... an image of task manager on the floor. just... a straight up screenshot of someone's pc desktop with task manager opened. the only program they have running is deltarune? what's that? probably some game.

-take it???

“What the.. okay..” it said.

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/19/2021 at 8:39 AM, burghley deltarune said:

once again, nobody you asked knew who the plush belonged to. you're kind of wondering if you should just keep it, at this point.

-keep it

-keep searching

-keep it

Volt decided to keep it.

there was no point in looking for the owner if nobody knew who the owner was.

On 12/19/2021 at 1:05 PM, ralsei deltarune said:

(thank you for giving me king of diamonds)

dim picked up the card, then tried to figure out where the heck they were.  

you quickly realized you weren't out of the alley. all the various twists and turns in it made it seem like you were leaving it, but you find yourself staring at a chainlink fence with a sign that says "NO ENTRY" posted on a gate with about a thousand locks on it. if you want to get out of the alley, it seems you'd have to go back to the area spamton was in.

-risk going back

-...try to climb the fence? idk

-try to pick the locks???

On 12/19/2021 at 1:25 PM, NEW COOKIE said:

it didn't know what she would do but she'll figure that out!!!

yeah!!!!!!

you ran back up the beach, startling several people who had arrived while you were looking for the bird that dropped the colorful feather, you assumed, as you hadn't seen them before. one human was playing a song that sounded weird. it was saying something about "story of undertale"???? you didn't know. you ran faster, desperate to get away from the sound of the song. you paused after a bit, checking if you still could hear the song. luckily, you couldn't. a weird piece of paper caught your eye, and you bent down to look at it. it had what looked like??? a five-headed cat?? dragon??????? thing??? on it. the weird thing had a crown on what you assumed was the main head.

-take the card yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!

-leave it that thing looks weird

On 12/19/2021 at 2:33 PM, Boo Boy said:

“What the.. okay..” it said.

still extremely confused, you put the image into your backpack, hoping it wouldn't get damaged.

...who the hell even put that image there, anyway?

-take it to the police????????????

-keep looking for cards

-ask people if they know what the hell this is??

On 1/4/2022 at 8:18 AM, lemon man said:

-keep it

Volt decided to keep it.

there was no point in looking for the owner if nobody knew who the owner was.

you gently pet the plush, still in awe at how soft its fur was. it had a nice color pallete, too. for some reason, you get the idea you should name it. seems silly, but...?

-name it pumpkin

-name it cinnamon

-name it lavender

-name it something else?

you quickly realized you weren't out of the alley. all the various twists and turns in it made it seem like you were leaving it, but you find yourself staring at a chainlink fence with a sign that says "NO ENTRY" posted on a gate with about a thousand locks on it. if you want to get out of the alley, it seems you'd have to go back to the area spamton was in.

-risk going back

'well uh.. guess i have to go back...?'

dim walked back to the alley, really not wanting to see that salesman again

one human was playing a song that sounded weird. it was saying something about "story of undertale"???? you didn't know. you ran faster, desperate to get away from the sound of the song

waoaoaoaooaoaoaoaoaoaoaaoaoaoaooaoaoa story of undertale

3 minutes ago, burghley deltarune said:

you gently pet the plush, still in awe at how soft its fur was. it had a nice color pallete, too. for some reason, you get the idea you should name it. seems silly, but...?

-name it pumpkin

-name it cinnamon

-name it lavender

-name it something else?

-name it something else

Volt decided to name the plush, Patches.

They were happy with this decision.

"Hi Patches, your my best friend now."

They said to the plush.

2 hours ago, burghley deltarune said:

still extremely confused, you put the image into your backpack, hoping it wouldn't get damaged.

...who the hell even put that image there, anyway?

-keep looking for cards

she ignored the red flags and went back to being a collector.