Stray Fawn Community

Murder Mystery

His Highness Lord Hades

People currently participating: @O z z y @Lizardcake @Crazy Dragon Lady @Birb mobile version @Dead Blizzard @Dead xXxTheLivingDeadxXx @Green @ItzFadeDaNightWing @Perci_Meow_UvU@Funtime Freddy@Sparklepop@Modiano@eebee. If I'm forgetting someone, please let me know.

This started with someone killing Dead Blizzard, which was how he became dead. The killer was found to be Lizardcake in a poll that all participated in. Bute there might be more killers, and we still haven't found who killed xXxTheLivingDeadxXx.

Dead

@xXxTheLivingDeadxXx

@Dead Blizzard

Murderers(Found)

@Lizardcake

Rules:

1. Every time someone dies, they change their name to Dead _______. The _______ stands for their username before dying.

2. When a ghost dies, they must give 3 words as hints. The participants can interpret this however they want.

3. When everyone feels ready to vote, someone will set up a poll to vote for the killer. Being ready doesn't mean everyone agrees on the same person, however.

4. Once the voting ends, if the person who has the most votes is the killer, the ghost reveals it. But if the person is an innocent, the ghost says so.

Murderer Rules

1. The murderer can only kill someone once per day.

2. The murderer may enlist the help of one person by PMing them. If the assitant is voted out, you may not have another one.

3. The assitant's goal is to take the fall for the murderer. If the murderer is found out and the assitant could have taken the fall, the assitant is voted out too.

4. If the assitant tries to take the fall but is unable too, they are not voted out and become the new murderer.

Have Fun!

1 minute ago, Sparklepop said:

Hello!

Do we have any clues as to who killed xXxTheLivingDeadxXx? I need to investigate.

We unfortunatly have to wait until xXxTheLivingDeadxXx gives us the three words as clues to who murdered her. (going offline for a bit to play niche!)

16 minutes ago, eebee said:

/vent not joining but just saying seeing dead and then a friends username is gonna make me uncomfy

not guilt trip

just vent

2 minutes ago, eebee said:

I need comforting a

Don't worry. After the mystery is over, every username will be retrned to normal. I hope.