Stray Fawn Community

-Seeing Things- [Multi-fandom werewolf game][CLOSED]

GreenTheGreat

1 hour ago, Chiyanna said:

She began rumaging through the brush for materials. "We're looking for large sticks and something to use to tie things together."

“I have a hair tie in my pocket.”

1 hour ago, Chiyanna said:

She began rumaging through the brush for materials. "We're looking for large sticks and something to use to tie things together."

reese walked off to try and look for some sticks that could be used, making sure to stay some-what close to everyone else

19 hours ago, Pancake said:

“I have a hair tie in my pocket.”

Whitetail didn't know what that was. After a moment of hesitation she stopped rumaging and walked over to the flower-head guy (she still doesn't know anybodys names lol, it kinda fits her) "Let me see that." (How big is this hair tie? Is there anything special bout it?)

19 hours ago, jack-o-pepper said:

reese walked off to try and look for some sticks that could be used, making sure to stay some-what close to everyone else

16 hours ago, Spooky Star Starless said:

Tyler walked back into the woods, trying to find anything he could use as a tent or form of shelter.

(Maybe Green should reply to these? Or I or everyone could roll to see if we find anything useful)

I'm quoting Green cause I can't tag rn for some reason))

• Paw up 1

18 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

Whitetail didn't know what that was. After a moment of hesitation she stopped rumaging and walked over to the flower-head guy (she still doesn't know anybodys names lol, it kinda fits her) "Let me see that." (How big is this hair tie? Is there anything special bout it?)

he pulled out the palm-sized black band of elastic and shuffled over to the deer through the foliage and held it out for her to examine.

4 hours ago, Chiyanna said:

(Maybe Green should reply to these? Or I or everyone could roll to see if we find anything useful)

I'm quoting Green cause I can't tag rn for some reason))

(Feel free to @ me at any point!)

23 hours ago, jack-o-pepper said:

There were large branches scattered across the ground. They seemed to have snapped due to weight, as the trees looked pretty healthy around here.

20 hours ago, Spooky Star Starless said:

Tyler walked back into the woods, trying to find anything he could use as a tent or form of shelter.

After searching for a while, a rocky overhang comes into view. There seems to be a small clearing around it.

15 minutes ago, GreenTheCrowFox said:

There were large branches scattered across the ground. They seemed to have snapped due to weight, as the trees looked pretty healthy around here.

reese picked up as many as he could carry and started back to the fire

5 hours ago, Pancake said:

he pulled out the palm-sized black band of elastic and shuffled over to the deer through the foliage and held it out for her to examine.

"This might work," she said, "we'll need to tie some of the large sticks we find together."

56 minutes ago, jack-o-pepper said:

reese picked up as many as he could carry and started back to the fire

54 minutes ago, Very Scawy Avokiddo said:

Astraion followed Reese's example and grabbed some twigs

"Good," said Whitetail, "Now you can use this...hair tie to tie them together."

13 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

"Good," said Whitetail, "Now you can use this...hair tie to tie them together."

"uh,,okay" reese took the hair tie and turned to the person behind him with the other branches
"..want me to tie ours together?"

9 hours ago, jack-o-pepper said:

"thanks.." reese tied the sticks together and held them out to the,,deer

"this look good?"

She inspected the work. (How well does Reese tie? Is it sloppy work? Whitetail is a bit of a perfectionist)

1 hour ago, ItzFadeDaSpooky said:

Jayden spaced out and put her head on her knees, the crackling fire warming her back and making her drowsy.

(yeah I know our characters should go to sleep so the first murder can happen ....

honestly not exactly sure how to make a tepee anyway, though I'm pretty sure tying sticks together is the first step)

"Person, are you going to help? This was your idea."

29 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

(yeah I know our characters should go to sleep so the first murder can happen ....

honestly not exactly sure how to make a tepee anyway, though I'm pretty sure tying sticks together is the first step)

"Person, are you going to help? This was your idea."

He shrugged.

"i dont.. build things. so i have no idea how to do this."