Stray Fawn Community

-Seeing Things- [Multi-fandom werewolf game][CLOSED]

GreenTheGreat

2 hours ago, takoyamaaaS said:

bursting through the trees, partridge gently dropped the supplies on the grass, sitting down. they gave a start as they saw a deer apparently staring at them. "ah, hello there!" they tilted their head to the side.

This odd creature appeared deltarunish, but friendly enough. It also had some materials that would've been more useful before the tepee was completed. At least they could use it to improve the tepee tomorrow, or maybe for nest lining for warmth. "Nice materials. I guess you could join us. Our fire is petering out but we do have a tepee shelter."

2 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

This odd creature appeared deltarunish, but friendly enough. It also had some materials that would've been more useful before the tepee was completed. At least they could use it to improve the tepee tomorrow, or maybe for nest lining for warmth. "Nice materials. I guess you could join us. Our fire is petering out but we do have a tepee shelter."

"ah, thank you!" partridge stood up and inclined their head. "i suppose i can join you around the fire, i'm getting quite tired but i can stay up for a little." they smiled and walked over to the fire, sitting down near it and enjoying the warmth.

58 minutes ago, takoyamaaaS said:

"ah, thank you!" partridge stood up and inclined their head. "i suppose i can join you around the fire, i'm getting quite tired but i can stay up for a little." they smiled and walked over to the fire, sitting down near it and enjoying the warmth.

"No problem," said Whitetail, "It seems we're all stuck here together anyway. You were probably transported here suddenly?"

4 hours ago, SPOOKYSNOWSTORM said:

Lynz heard everyone start to settle down in a group as he sky grew dark, and walked over to them, hoping he could find some shelter for the night.

Whitetail finally noticed another figure in the fog. "Halt! What are your intentions?" She shouldn't assume all here were friendly.

3 minutes ago, jack-o-pepper said:

reese went beneath the newly made structure, trying to position himself into a some-what comfortable position. he doubted he was going to be able to sleep for the night, but he shut his eyes and tried anyway.

42 minutes ago, Very Scawy Avokiddo said:

Astraion proceeded to fall asleep again 

@GreenTheCrowFox(he sleeping for the night)

Whitetail noticed the others begggining to fall alseep. I guess I'll take the first watch... But she was getting tired herself and her head drooped. But then her head snapped up as:

1 minute ago, Chiyanna said:

Whitetail finally noticed another figure in the fog. "Halt! What are your intentions?" She shouldn't assume all here were friendly.

(correct story order of these posts)

15 hours ago, Chiyanna said:

Lynx stopped. "I just woke up here! I need some shelter for the night."

On 10/10/2022 at 9:27 AM, GreenTheCrowFox said:

M'kay, this has gone on a bit too long..

@ItzFadeDaSpooky

@eebee

@Spooky Star Starless

@Pancake

@SPOOKYSNOWSTORM

@takoyamaaaS

@Very Scawy Avokiddo

@jack-o-pepper

@Chiyanna

As you make your camp, the sky gets darker and darker. The fire starts to die out.

It gets more and more difficult to see.

You feel drowsy as the fog seems to get heavier and heavier. 

Maybe this is where you should call it a night...

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

• Like 1

9 hours ago, SPOOKYSNOWSTORM said:

Lynx stopped. "I just woke up here! I need some shelter for the night."

"I guess you're about as confused as the rest of us then." She noticed they were a person too. How many people are there? "We have a tepee. I suppose you could stay here tonignt. Tomorrow we're going to try and figure out where we are and what exactly is going on." We should get some food and other supplies too...who knows how long we'll be stuck here.

Just now, GreenTheCrowFox said:

(I swear if you guys don't sleep I will knock all of you out so we can continue/lh /hj)

(OKAY 😨)

Lynx sat down to rest, and before he knew it, he was asleep.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, GreenTheCrowFox said:

(I swear if you guys don't sleep I will knock all of you out so we can continue/lh /hj)

Whitetail's eyelids were getting heavy, and the fog was getting ever thicker. Now she could barely see a couple feet in front of her. I must keep watch. She thought, but as an owl hooted above her head got as hazy as her vision was from the fog around her. 

(I'm waiting for @takoyamaaaS response to my post quoting their post)

On 10/10/2022 at 4:31 PM, Chiyanna said:

"No problem," said Whitetail, "It seems we're all stuck here together anyway. You were probably transported here suddenly?"

partridge took a step back, swishing their tail. "i was... how do you know?" 

2 hours ago, takoyamaaaS said:

partridge took a step back, swishing their tail. "i was... how do you know?" 

"All of us were," she said, "none of us remembers how we got here...just that we all the sudden were here. I'm still trying to figure out how that makes any..." she yawned, "sense. I want to try and figure things out tomorrow. For now, someone needs to keep...watch." 

7 hours ago, Chiyanna said:

"All of us were," she said, "none of us remembers how we got here...just that we all the sudden were here. I'm still trying to figure out how that makes any..." she yawned, "sense. I want to try and figure things out tomorrow. For now, someone needs to keep...watch." 

As she gazed into the swirling fog, Whitetail doubted she would be able to see an enemy approach if she tried. She realized how exhausted she was. How does that make sense? I haven't done much since I got here. But none of this makes any sense...how am I even here? Looking around, she realized most of the group were asleep already. But I can't just not keep watch...this place could be danger... She couldn't even focus anymore, her thoughts rambling on made it hard to concentrate on keeping a look out. 

So she decided to take a short rest. I can wake myself up. That's something I've done before. I'm sure I'll wake up if I hear anything. She scraped out a spot in the ground and took some scraps of shredded blankets and such that...the creature warming themselves by the fire had collected. She made herself a simple, comfy place to sleep.

@takoyamaaaS "Where did you get these scraps, anyway?" she asked as she made the nest.

((I think me and Tako are the last awake people...right? Just trying to wrap up our characters' conversation and have Whitetail fall asleep in a way consistant with her character. I may have to knock her out lol but trying to have her fall asleep of pure exhaustion and concern about tomorrow rn. Sorry for the delay, Green.)

19 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

((I think me and Tako are the last awake people...right? Just trying to wrap up our characters' conversation and have Whitetail fall asleep in a way consistant with her character. I may have to knock her out lol but trying to have her fall asleep of pure exhaustion and concern about tomorrow rn. Sorry for the delay, Green.)

(Jack is asleep yea)

• Paw up 1

2 hours ago, Chiyanna said:

(Dw it's cool! Gonna be really busy this weekend anyways, so take your time!) 

• Thanks 1

On 10/13/2022 at 12:31 PM, Chiyanna said:

On 10/13/2022 at 8:40 PM, Chiyanna said:

As she gazed into the swirling fog, Whitetail doubted she would be able to see an enemy approach if she tried. She realized how exhausted she was. How does that make sense? I haven't done much since I got here. But none of this makes any sense...how am I even here? Looking around, she realized most of the group were asleep already. But I can't just not keep watch...this place could be danger... She couldn't even focus anymore, her thoughts rambling on made it hard to concentrate on keeping a look out. 

So she decided to take a short rest. I can wake myself up. That's something I've done before. I'm sure I'll wake up if I hear anything. She scraped out a spot in the ground and took some scraps of shredded blankets and such that...the creature warming themselves by the fire had collected. She made herself a simple, comfy place to sleep.

@takoyamaaaS "Where did you get these scraps, anyway?" she asked as she made the nest.

@takoyamaaaS (Reply when you can. Hopefully then our characters can sleep and day 2 can begin. Grouping my last two posts talking to your character together)