Stray Fawn Community

«":A Web of Lies:"» (weirdcore sim) {closed!}

The arts n crafterz

10 hours ago, Dreamy the drago said:

«"W̵̗͖̌̇́͌͐̓̈́͘ḧ̵̡̯̠̙̹͜ã̸̹̱͉̾̀̕ţ̵̧̬̹͇̜͈̗̦͈̐͝ ̴̹̲̗̤͎̖̩͔͑̍͋ḓ̷̭̇̄̈́̄͛̑̀o̵̖̦͂̀͌̈́̽̽̈́̏̾͠ ̵̤̠͇̘̮̲͐̈͜y̴̘̻̦͎̓̀ȍ̶̝̟̈́u̸͕̪̬̰͕͉̒̈́̿́̈́̈́̄͌̕͝ͅ ̷̝͓̞͓́̏͑̓̈́͠͠͠ͅw̸͔̲̟̄͗̋́̅̊́ạ̵͕̥͖̘̭̯̺͉̄̇̈́͂͘̕n̵̜͈͙̽́́͑͌̄͠͠ẗ̴̡̨͇͚̳́̾̆̐̎̚͜ ̴̦̫̻̹̀̉̆̈́̊̇͝͠͝t̸͖͒̔̋̀̈́̓͆̕̕o̴̧̡̩͎̗͕̹̲̎̔͜ ̶̛̮̫̩͎̻̝̮͔̼̏̀̅̐͛͝ḅ̷̳̣̺͓͍̜̣͓̃̄̅́͠ͅe̷̢͔̪͈͊͠ ̷̺̈́̆͋̾̈w̶̖̣͓̭̘͆h̷̰̘͍̼̀́͛̋͐̎̓́ͅe̶͚̖̞̭̞̼̋̑͠n̸͇̲̈́́͛͐̀̌̅͘ ̷̡̧̣̑̇͆͒̍̆͠ẙ̸̬̥̺̩̭̟̘͎͐̑̕ͅo̴͓͙̳̠͈̖̱͎̟̔̌̂̉͜ų̶͉̱̦͈̼̯͉͕͛̂̾͛̾͛͘͘͝ ̷̣̗̞̹̟̫͈̔̈́̀̑́͑̚͝͠g̷̨͚̪̟̱̙͇̩̫̖̈́͒̀̀͑̑͌̀̆̕r̴̗͓̼͍͔͂̅͘͝ȯ̷̟͎͒̔̑̅͘͜͝ẉ̶̆̋̃̏ ̴͍̘̟͂ü̷̖̫̜̦̟̈́͛͂̚p̷̢̨͖̥̖̹̝͓̓̈́̆̋́͆̅́͠͝.̸̛͉͍̟̀͌̓̽̈́͐̿͝?̵̳̈́̀̏̎̓̀"» * a masculine voice spoke, but not to you, there were a few moments of silence before there was an answer * «"K̵̹̝̪̦͇͓͔̩̥͈͈̖̖̠͓̓̿ĩ̵̢̛̛̭͑̃̌͆̄̍̌̔̎n̸̨͕̰͕̳̣̖̫̭̺̙͖̱͎͈͈͊̑̔͗̆̾͑̇̎̌̐̏͌̌̋̐̊̇̀͠͝͝ḑ̶̡̘̘͚̘͈̟̲̫̬̜̣̩̬̲̱̦̈́̅̔̔̈́͂́̾̓͋́̾́̈́̐́̽́͌̄͘̕ͅ"» * a small sounding feminine voice spoke then all noise faded except for the static again *

She continued to peek out from under the bed. Her breathing speed increased a little bit.

15 hours ago, Dreamy the drago said:

Unknown number:

Hey there! I saw you in class and couldn’t help but catch your number!! ^^

Ergos:

Oh!, Uhm Hello?, If I may ask; not trying to sound rude but.. How did you get my number exactly? 

52 minutes ago, Dreamy the drago said:

* you felt like you were walking forever *

?

he looked around, confused at the sudden strange feeling.

4 hours ago, Dreamy the drago said:

* there wasn’t much to do at the moment so Lea just absentmindedly stared out the window *

Foxleaf had a creepy feeling that she couldn't shake off. "Lea..... Is there something you need to tell me?" Foxleaf asked

9 hours ago, Dreamy the drago said:

* there was nothing, just a shadowy void that would liked to have swallowed everyone up all at once *

"What...?" Andromeda thought aloud. She tried to shoot a laser at it, but nothing happened.

• 4 weeks later...